DocuSign

Electronic signature & document approval software

DocuSign Reviews - Page 94

5,998 reviews

Very easy to use for important documents.

This is a time saver and ends up catching omissions that may occur when signing documents in person. If you miss a page or miss initials at some point, DocuSign will catch it and bring it to your attention before you can complete the process. I have had it catch things I missed very often.

Pros

Even first time users will find DocuSign easy to use. It saves so much time over having to set an appointment for people to come in and sign a stack of documents.

Cons

The software is great and it is secure. Sometimes it is difficult to convince people that is totally secure and valid. I think this will improve over time.

DocuSign

Overall, I prefer using this application and pick it as a first choice

Pros

I like this software due to the ability to sign all my documents through emails and get signatures from other workers without being physically in the office

Cons

The software sometimes can lag and have you redo a signature but otherwise it competes with other applications

Best for on the Go Admin

Overall, my experience continues to be great. I have no complaints and encourage my colleagues to use it .

Pros

I am able to use DocuSign on the go and on my mobile device. I do not have to use a computer or laptop to sign documents while out of office. Best thing ever!

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about this software. I actually set it up quickly and appreciate the ease of use.

Dramatic time savings

Pros

Drastically reduces the number of steps involved in having everyone sign off on a project or document.

Cons

There haven’t been any negative aspects or experiences thus far.

Perfect! Easy for far-away contract signing.

Pros

I love that we need not physically sign documents and send them via snail-mail. Electronic signatures help cut time!

Cons

Nothing at all -- ease of use, functionality, and efficiency speak to how well this program works. All companies should adopt it!

wonderful software

i like the software because is very easy to use in my company.

Pros

i like this aplication because is ease of sending the document out to variuos recipents also the recipient can save the document after signing.

Cons

the recipients has problem with the signature or date sections it's confused, i didnt see any instruction to click a box

Great software!

DocuSign was great to work with and made our refinancing process so easy.

Pros

DocuSign made the refinancing process so smooth! We were able to refinance with a large company in another state with no problems.

Cons

I felt like DocuSign was easy to use and worked well with other programs. I didn't feel like it was hard to use. In fact, DocuSign led us through the process and made it easier.

The Best electronic signature solution

One of the best application to sign documents electronically.

Pros

I used Docu Sign to sign various online documents related to my work. Docu Sign is incredibly easy to use, now there is no need to take a print out and sign the form and upload it online. Simply Sign your documents with Docu Sign. It indirectly saves paper and so as nature. I would very much like to recommend Docu Sign to everyone.

Cons

I haven't experienced any downside of Docu Sign till now. the application worked perfectly everytime when I used it.

Sign your documents on the go

My overall experience with Docusign is great never had any issues.

Pros

I almost use Docusign everyday, Its the best tool in the market which can be used to sign your official documents on the fly either by using Mobile or online

Cons

The user interface can be much better and attractive, That's the only flaw I can see rest all looks good to me.

DocuSign makes signatures easy!

Pros

It's so simple to send over a document for signature and even easier for the person receiving it. It also allows you to track where it is at in the signature process providing more visibility.

Cons

I think that it's very straight forward. Sending a document is a little bit more difficult than receiving a doc for signature, but it's still fairly simple.

Works well but is costly and they attempt to trap your documents

It's a good product. It's no bargain at their price point though.

Pros

There are some very nice convenience features in the product. For example, it retains your signature fields when you upload new revisions of the same document. It also does a good job on forms that require multiple signatures.

Cons

Docusign makes it very hard to download your documents. So, if you need to get copies into a data room for due diligence, you're going to waste hours. They likely do this to make it very hard to leave Docusign. That's great for them and terrible for their customers.

DocuSign

Overall I used DocuSign for multiple large and important documents. Everything went smoothly and was easy to complete, even with no knowledge of the program.

Pros

DocuSign provided a secure way to collect signatures on documents remotely, as well as having everything digitized for safe storage and keep.

Cons

No downsides to the product, I had a few occasions where it did not save my signature when signing back in, but nothing major.

Easy to Use!

Overall, we’ve used docusign many times in the past two years & it has performed well & has been very helpful to use.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this software. It has many wonderful features that makes it easy to sign long documents without getting lost.

Cons

There really isn’t anything I dislike about the software. It has never given me any trouble and it has everything I need it to have.

Love docusign

I have to use docusign Almost daily. I recommend it for electronic signatures. It’s easy to set up and easy for my clients.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use docusign. The notification that some one has viewed the document is awesome!

Cons

Some templates populate and they can be hard to remove. It picks up on familiar documents and some times it’s incorrect.

Docusign - Get your document signed and back quickly

Using Docusign as a standard document signing tool makes life much easier than having to travel with documents, or fax them. I was able to get a transaction done on New Years Eve using docusign, from the comfort of my own phone.

Pros

As an end user I do not need to create an account to sign a document. I just receive the file and sign.

Cons

All my experience has been good. Relaying of documents is easy and the quick turnaround is excellent. No Con.

Best Document Management Software

Overall, I've used several document platforms and Docusign stands out amongst all of them. It's user friendly and works for all levels of an organization.

Pros

Docusign is very user friendly and has so many uses across an organization. In today's business environment where things are more remote than ever, software like this is a necessity. It saves time and resources.

Cons

There are not many cons to using Docusign. There are some more cost effective options available, but Docusign's friendly user interface and functionality make it well worth the cost.

Docusign Is Not User Friendly

Extremely dissatisfied. Wish we went with Adobe Sign.

Pros

I like that Adobe text boxes are recognized by Docusign. I can create a fillable form in Adobe then upload it to Docusign.

Cons

Reminders: There is no option to set the time of reminders. I have signers forwarding me reminder emails to show me that they're receiving them in the middle of the night, latest one was 2:53AM. This is not a good look for anyone; unprofessional.

Docusign

Great. I love that it's accessible and works perfect on both a phone and a tablet as well as a computer.

Pros

I really like this software. It makes signing documents easy and efficient, perfect when you're on the go. The app works GREAT, layout is very easy to maneuver.

Cons

It does require the recipient's authentication, which is an extra step. Great security but takes slightly more time

Have had great experiences with Docusign. Certainly can cover your bases in the tech support space

Pros

The whole process has been stream lined. From the creation of the document to the signed and execution of the document

Cons

Not much to say here. Love the staff at docusign and the software. Maybe more of a tutorial when you first get started.

Easy to use for secure and private documents

Overall I like the product quite a bit I would definitely recommend it for any business that needs to gather signatures on private documents.

Pros

I most like it’s ease-of-use for clients who have not done much E-signing before. I don’t have to send out any instructions along with documents clients are able to easily understand what to do and get the document signed and returned.

Cons

At first getting through to someone in customer support was difficult but once I was able to get the process down it was fine.

DocuSign - My go to for online document signatures

Overall, Docusign is a great service that I use for my business on a daily basis. It makes sending out documents easy and convenient.

Pros

I absolutely love how easy it is to send documents out for my clients to sign. I am able to reduce the amount of signed physical papers by just using DocuSign. The whole process basically works on it's own and I don't have to worry about losing papers.

Cons

There's really not much I can say in regards to cons. Docusign works great but maybe the customer service could use an improvement in that area.

Essential for Onboarding!

Pros

Very easy to use, responsive interface, and east to follow. This product has become essential with onboarding and background checks.

Cons

There is nothing to report about this software. No Negatives

A Senior Accountant's Review

DocuSign makes it very efficient to sign a document and return it electronically. It is a much better alternative than having to deal with a paper copy.

Pros

DocuSign is very easy to use, definitely very user friendly.

Cons

I did not find any part of DocuSign that I didn't like.

Makes signing documents easier!

Pros

This is a great software to have. Signing documents can be annoying but DocuSign makes it so much easier! I love the accessibility with this software.

Cons

I have no complaints with DocuSign. Great program.

Good Option for Closings

My overall experience with them has been very good. They are responsive if you have an issue.

Pros

The software is easy to use even on your phone.

Cons

I have had no issues with DocuSign. They have been easy to work with.