DocuSign

Electronic signature & document approval software

DocuSign Reviews - Page 95

6,007 reviews

Good Option for Closings

My overall experience with them has been very good. They are responsive if you have an issue.

Pros

The software is easy to use even on your phone.

Cons

I have had no issues with DocuSign. They have been easy to work with.

Sign and go

It cuts down on processing time. You don't have to make an appointment carve a block of Time to sign documents.

Pros

The main thing I like is it is legally binding. You can sign documents and it's if you were there in person.

Cons

Nothing really. It had always worked as expected for me. My clients and I love it. Anything to save time money and travel.

Fast and Easy to use

I have used DocuSign a significant number of times. I graduated in April with a Bachelors in Health. Many times throughout my college carrier I have used this software for signatures and approvals. I have made payments to my school though this software as well. I have never had a negative experience and appreciate its ease of use, how strait forward it is, and the fact that it is printable. I appreciate having hand held coplies of the documents I sign.

Pros

I like most the timeliness of this software and ease of its use

Cons

There is nothing negative I have to say about this software. It is user friendly and effective.

DocuSign is a neat way to get your signature endorsed

Pros

Instead of having to go into a physical office, you can open up DocuSign, sign your name how you usually do and endorse it so that when you sign legal papers, you don't have to have the papers printed out, it will just show up when you essentially use the one you endorse as a stamp. It's pretty neat and saves time.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Easy Enough To Use

Docusign is easy enough to use... it's just another online system that allows people to digitally sign contracts.

Pros

My favorite part about Docusign is the "Overview" section on your profile. You can see how many contracts need your attention, how many contracts you're waiting on other people to sign, and how many are good to go. I don't use the platform often but when I need a client to sign something, it's so much easier to get online here and check if they signed it than bug the client about it.

Cons

The biggest con is that the links expire after awhile. Which makes sense for security but is very annoying if I ever want to search through my email and click on a link to a document.

Docusign Review

Pros

I really like the ease of using Docusign. It is very helpful and useful, especially when you need documents signed and you are unable to physically have something signed. I like that you can have all your documents in one place and it can provide you a trail of where your document is at when multiple parties are involved.

Cons

On the back end, in provides fields on a document, it wasn't very user-friendly and hard to accommodate the field space on a document. Plus I would like more training to understand all the functions of Docusign.

most reliable signatures

Pros

It's very easy to use even if you're having a customer signing a document without any prior knowledge

Cons

It should be multilingual because I speak portuguese

The Gold Standard in Cloud Based Electronic Signature Solutions

Pros

I work in Sales and Account Management, meaning that I often have documents related to orders and agreements that need to be signed by the customers. DocuSign has made it incredibly easy to do this even with the customers being in other parts of the country. My favorite part about the software is that most people are already familiar with it, making it easy to get signatures quickly.

Cons

I don't really have any cons for DocuSign. I have never had any problems with it and it has worked perfectly every time I've used it thus far.

TO EASY NOT TO USE IT !

I am able to reach out to all demographics with Docusign , easy for anyone to use!

Pros

It’s simplicity and but also it’s great functionality , It’s easy for any age group to use , even people that are not proficient with a computer !

Cons

I really can’t find much to not like with this software , if I had to say anything bad , they could update the program more often ....

Get documents signed by many in np time

Pros

The software makes it very easy to have several people View and sign a document and gives you updates

Cons

Sometimes the app will make you start over if you exit out of it so that can be a little aggravating but otherwise it is very easy to use

DocuSign Review

Overall though, I really like it. It has made it easier than having to print it off and signing it and then scanning it to send it again

Pros

I like that I can create a signature on my phone and upload it to DocuSign so that it’s my actual signature. I like that it makes it easy to sign virtual documents and send them where they need to go.

Cons

I really dislike that I can only have 5 free signatures a month. Especially if I have to electronically sign something and can’t do it elsewhere without have to pay a ton of money. I think they should allow more free signatures a month

Fill Out Contracts With Ease for Both Vendors and Consumers

I have a smooth, easy, fast, and convenient time sharing, initializing, signing, reviewing documents with vendors and other customers or clients.

Pros

I love how fast and easy it is to populate saved signatures into the document so that I can avoid manually applying a less-than-visually-appealing signature each time. It is ideally efficient to review terms and conditions and initialize and sign.

Cons

I want to neatly put notes along the documents for the sender to clearly see on their end without missing them or confusing them with the terms.

Simple and Easy to Use

DocuSign has made a large impact with being able to provide electronic consent in a quick and secure fashion. It saves a lot of time and reduces churn. I am always glad when I am provided the ability to sign documents using DocuSign

Pros

DocuSign walks you through the process of electronically signing documents in a very clear and easy to use workflow. It makes it easy to see what areas require signatures and tracks what has been missed. They provide an API so that you may integrate their technology into your own App or website which is very good for developers. Their pricing is reasonable for the services they offer if you are a simple user.

Cons

Beyond the basic functionality, DocuSign can begin to become quite costly. On the user side, DocuSign is rather simple, but on the admin side, it can be a quite cumbersome process in terms of file management and editing.

Efficient

My overall experiece with this software has been good. I haven't had any problems using it. It is easy and straight forward way to sign important documents.

Pros

The efficiency of getting important documents signed in a matter of minutes. You are secure by knowing only the concerned parties will see this document. Perfect option for sensible documentation. It is not necessary to print anything, signature with a click.

Cons

If someone else has access to my email, or I get hacked, they will also have access to the documents without having any form of two factor authentication.

Docusign

Pros

This thing is soooo cool, and most convenient, to be able to sign a doc on my phone is good when im busy and cant get to a place to go sign

Cons

the only thing bad is that you something don't get an accurate reading of the signature

Very Helpful!

It helped me so much! It made it easy to send and sign documents and make sure everything was finalized as I moved abroad.

Pros

I used it for a specific time frame. I was moving out of the country and tons of paperwork needed signatures and forms to be uploaded. DocuSign made it super easy to keep it organized and finalize important papers.

Cons

I really had no issues with it, especially as I only needed it for about 6 months. I think it would have been nice for it to work with Google Drive a bit easier.

Love DocuSign

DocuSign is very easy to use with no issues at all with clients signing documents I send to them.

Pros

Easy to use, help features are fantastic. Even my clients I send documents to find it easy to use and are able to follow the instructions with no problem.

Cons

I don't have much to not like about DocuSign, only thing I can think of as a negative is the the signature is small.

A very clear and transparent way of signing documents

I love it because whenever I get a document requiring an esignature, it's so quick and easy.

Pros

I love how easy it is to sign the documents and how there are backups for the signed documents to hold onto so that way I do not have to worry about losing them.

Cons

Nothing. Everything about this software is great. I couldn't recommend it enough.

DocuSign - Quick and Easy Signing

Our organization uses DocuSign mainly to distribute rental contracts to our customers, and to get signatures on internal check requests. DocuSign does both quickly and simply!

Pros

It is easy to upload documents, and add signature/information fields. Docusign makes it much harder to lose tracks of documents.

Cons

Nothing of note - DocuSign does everything we expect it too without much fuss.

Docusign your way

It is reliable, trustworthy and easy to use so that I am able to apply my signature to any document any where at anytime. In this day and age we need to have freedom of movement and not be restricted to one place to get the job done.

Pros

The fact that I travel to different locations as I am usually on the road a lot the electronic signature gives me the freedom of not being restricted to office.

Cons

As with most software the most difficult thing is to get used to the product. Once you have that organized you are good to go.

Sign With Ease

I enjoy this product very much.

Pros

Awesome tool to sign documents easily and without leaving the comfort of your home or office.

Cons

The font was too small on the application.

DocuSign - Easy Peasy

Pros

It's simple and easy to use. You simply check one box and click through until you are done!

Cons

Honestly, nothing. DocuSign is easy to use and easy to learn.

DocuSign

Use it for business related work all the time.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Can be used by individuals who are not very computer savy.

Cons

The price versus software available through Adobe is much higher.

Document signing over air

5 star for this product and idea

Pros

I can share my consent, sign documents without any paper being printed. Best part is it's secure.

Cons

Didn't find out any problem. Had doubts on safety but seems fine now

Market's best electronic signature services

We use it to collect signatures with our clients and vendors. We are happy that we chose Docusign.

Pros

UI is very impressive and easy to use ( drag and drop information where you need it ) Easy to track the signed document. Track when the user signs .etc Simplifies the whole signing process.

Cons

Integration with Salesforce is quite complex. Support needs to be improved.