DocuSign Reviews - Page 96

6,448 reviews

DocuSign is a must-have for businesses with remote employees and clients.

Pros

DocuSign makes the contract and signing process efficient and professional. It saves me so much time by making it super simple to create contracts for clients digitally - with constant reminders! It is by far a very polished service.

Cons

There are no complaints I currently have with DocuSign. It is well managed and regularly updated.

Great Software

I have used this software to renew my lease and sign documents for classes that I was taking. It makes things so convenient and I would definitely recommend this software.

Pros

I love that I can sign a document without having to print it off and sign it and scan to email back to whomever I need to send it to.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software so there is not any cons that I can think of for this software.

Simple signature solution!

Easy to use, convenient because you can sign documents and paperwork online!

Pros

This is a convenient solution for signing documents and completing tasks like renewing apartment leases or other types of contracts.

Cons

Nothing. I appreciate the simplicity and ease of use.

Docusign

it is a fast and easy way to handle a contract for an emergency type situation

Pros

it is really nice to be able to have someone sign a contract electronically

Cons

sometime the emails go to junk boxes and some companies get very nervous about this but that will get better in time.

Easy to Understand and Convenient to use

Docusign is great. It saved us time and we didn't have to meet our realtor to sign papers with our busy schedule.

Pros

The product is easy and convenient to use and the biggest benefit is that it saves time.

Cons

Honestly I cant think of anything that I didnt like about the software.

DocuSign for Events

Pros

I use DocuSign all the time for event contract signing and proposal reviews. It is easy to use and seamlessly sends me alerts and I can download the PDF version.

Cons

I don't have any issues with this software.

Home buying made easy

Pros

In selling one home and buying another across the country both of our realtors used DocuSign. The software made the process simple and efficient. Our family was at different times spread across the US and in two different countries. DocuSign meant we could be signing paperwork at the necessary time without any additional equipment necessary outside a laptop with wifi access. We were able to complete the necessary signature documentation within minutes.

Cons

We didn't find any issues with the software.

Great easy to use product

Pros

I appreciate how adaptable this product is for many document types.

Cons

Sometimes the signature part doesn’t read while trying to type and I have to redo the same process a couple times

Easiest Document signing software there is!

I use this software to send over leases or addendum.

Pros

That I can get someone to sign their lease without ever being in the same room as them.

Cons

At times it does take a bit for the document to be returned signed. I have had individuals in my office sign their lease right there in front of me but due to the lag there's an awkward silence while waiting for it that can take up to 10min.

Time saving

it has saved us a lot of time, important documents get signed quickly without delays, managers used to delay when documents are send to them for signing but with this software everything gets done so quickly.

Pros

With docusign, documents get signed digitally without having to take the document to the signatory physically. This saves a lot of time as you do not have to wait to get back the signed document especially for companies that have employees dispersed in different locations

Cons

So far the software is incredible, i cannot say anything negative about it.

DocuSign

My experience using DocuSign was very easy and efficient. Everything gets handled quickly.

Pros

I like how easy to use DocuSign is and how it makes it possible to have all required documentation in one place and have an electronic copy.

Cons

I dislike that since everything is submitted electronically, extra steps have to be taken to confirm identity, etc. It is, however, a necessary security measure.

agreements and contracts signing made easy

Pros

Digital signature of the contracts soft copy of the contracts safe and secure ease signing contracts with multiple parties effectively and efficiently

Cons

free version has some limitations, paid version has full features

docusign

Pros

i love the high performance of its software due to its ability with my security and confidential property.

Cons

nothing to be least because I'm secured with this software :)

Worst Customer Service

This is a company that doesn't send emails/invoices/notifications when you are being charged. I discussed with a customer service agent that I didn't the charged option. I assumed she had opted me out. She didn't. 6 months later I discover I have been charged every month. They agree after some time to refund me back 3 months. I am still waiting 2 months later for this refund. Their customer service is terrible, they do not call back or email back. You have to ring, you get told there was some problem and they are expediting it. Same each time you call. I dont think they have any intention of the refund, they are trying to put me off/make me lose interest in chasing it. Beware.

Pros

Its easy to use - easy to insert document and set up for signing.

Cons

I used it once, one of my clients never received the email/document from docusign - but could have been user error.

Great Product

Extremely positive

Pros

Combines all important documents for my clients in one place

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult for my clients to complete their paperwork without some minor technical issues.

Super convenient and user friendly!

Pros

I love how you can store your information in this and have it stamped at any time. You do not have to enter your personal information several times m, you just navigate to the appropriate detail and it stamps it for you. You can use this software in your mobile device also so if in a time crunch you don't have to fly back to the office you can sign documents where you stand.

Cons

The only detail I dislike about this software is it is like typical electronic signatures; it does not do your penmanship any favors.

I love using it. It's a nice and easy easy to sign documents online without the hassle of having to fill paperwork out.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. They make it so everything is easy to read and understand. The software shows you a highlighted section where you have to fill stuff out so you're never missing important signatures or information.

Cons

I feel logging in can be a bit of a pain. I couldn't figure out about to get the software to recognize me as a user so I had to put my information in everytime.

Super easy to use, everyone should be using this for signed documents

Pros

Docusign is amazing, it eliminates the need for a scanner or fax machine since you can easily sign a document on your computer or phone. Has saved so much time vs old methods of printing a document, signing it and scanning just to upload it.

Cons

It works great, but I'm not sure on the security side of things, it seems anyone could forge my signature and there is not authorization required when creating an account - though someone would have to have access to your account or email to get access - works best for documents that do not require high security.

Enjoy using it as a way to conveniently sign documents securely.

Pros

The ability to securely send documents to clients that need signatures and ability to keep these documents electronically make this a great program.

Cons

I have had no negative experiences with DocuSign. My personal banking experience was slightly challenging because I received multiple documents at once and they were unable to distinguish which was related to each account through the email system making it hard to sign in securely. But our bank was able to correct it fairly easily.

Redefining Document Signing

Pros

I really like the different templates that you can chose from. DocuSign is changing the way we do business and it is easy to use.

Cons

Not many complaints. I sometimes wish that I had more time. It will automatically sign me out and I then need to sign back in.

Greatest Innovation Since the Model T

Pros

This product has made my life and the rest of us who have to sign things extremely happy. It saves so much time to not have to print out and actually sign a paper. It saves me time, money and peace of mind. I love being able to sign online and having other sign online and getting a confirmation email at the end.

Cons

I don't like how it zooms you down to the next spot to sign. It doesn't give you a chance to read the document or at least it makes it easier to not read it. I feel like this can be an issue when you want someone to review it in depth.

A necessity for realtors!

Overall, I like using DocuSign and find it very easy to work with.

Pros

I can add documents for signature and can send to multiple people from one system. I can place the signatures/initials/dates, etc. whatever marking needs to be provided by the reader.

Cons

I use it but I've never been officially trained on it - not the software's fault - but some things aren't super initiative.

DocuSign Speeds Up My Business!

When my dispatcher or driver submit documents to me and their DocSign signature isn't on it, I can quickly insert their saved signatures on my end and complete my invoices and billing.

Pros

How quickly it is to sign and return - In our business it's vital to speedily submit agreed upon ROCs in order to secure the best trucking loads.

Cons

I haven't ran into any problems using it.

No tool I'd rather use

Very positive, I would hate if DocuSign was not in my toolbox.

Pros

It is simply so easy to create and send documents for signatures.

Cons

Nothing, it does a great job being everything I need it to be.

Better than faxing

Pros

Our team works in multiple locations and before this, we'd have to fax thing (or scan and email, when the scanner worked) to get the needed signature on documents. DocuSign makes it very easy to get these signatures in a clear, legible way. It also lets you know how far someone gets in a document if they fail to finish it in the first opening.

Cons

None, it was satisfactory for our needs.