DocuSign

Electronic signature & document approval software

DocuSign Reviews - Page 98

6,009 reviews

No More Waiting for UPS

Super easy to use, get an answer quicker, and quite reasonably priced - especially considering the alternatives.

Pros

It cuts out the costs of overnight-ing documents for signature! Which is quite significant if done even moderately frequently. Get deals signed faster, skip travelling, skip the post office/UPS. Highly recommend this time and money saver.

Cons

I wish there was additional help for people that are "computer challenged". It would be great if someone was available to assist via phone, rather than just email or chat.

Affordable Option for Signing

I set it up and sent out a simple document quickly and easily.

Pros

I appreciate the ease-of-deployment for this product, as I was able to set it up and get a document out in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

I don't like the spam emails that they've sent since I signed up, and I don't like the pay wall that would limit signatures for some folks.

Simplifying document signatures

Pros

This is a very efficient means for obtaining fill and sign documents for completion and submission to our insurance carriers.

Cons

There are few if any complaints that I have thus far.

Easy to use e-signing solution

Pros

Very easy to use to setup custom forms that need e-signed. It is easy to setup workflows and have multiple signers. Administration has a lot of options, but is not overwhelming.

Cons

It can be hard at times to setup custom validation rules. The built in stuff works fine, but when trying to do anything custom you never know how it will end up working.

Great for signing PDF digitaly

I use it to sign documents at work.

Pros

It is extremely simple and easy for me to sign documents using DocuSign.

Cons

It's pretty simple and does it's job perfectly so I don't have any issues with it.

Electronically Sign Your Documents

DocuSign has saved me many potentially unsafe trips to the office. Beyond that... It's incredibly convenient!

Pros

In today's remote world, sometimes I'm just not in the office to sign a piece of paper. It's become an increasingly common reality post COVID - DocuSign allows me to sign off on things without actually showing up to the office.

Cons

DocuSign is pretty cut and dry - there's not much to dislike, other than the fact that the process of signing a document is occasionally finicky.

DocuSign ease

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. Also, very easy to train others in it's use. It is extremely user friendly.

Cons

I can't think of anything that displeased me.

DocuSign with Pen

Pros

I had to start using this around about a year ago. I found it to be very easy to setup and getting started with your signature. it very convenient being we live in a digital world. So this is a perfect solution.

Cons

I tend to get a lot of emails from them on a daily basis so if they can limit it to around once a week would be great.

Great for Signing - Hard time creating

Love being a 'receiver' hate being a 'sender' cannot seem to make that work well for me.

Pros

I love the signing functions of DocuSign. These are fantastic. I do a lot of contract signatures for entertainment partners / vendors and this works fantastic for me.

Cons

However, I find CREATING documents for DocuSign, personally, I have found this to be way too difficult and way too hard to get going. I have found when I am "sending" documents, I am still having to be 'old school' and send a pdf for print / scan / return to me.

Leasing office from your home

Pros

I liked how easy to use the software was. My leasing company often uses DocuSign for its leases so I no longer have to be in the office to approve any changes. I also appreciate that it creates varied handwriting styles for multiple signers.

Cons

I think it would be useful to add a table of contents on bigger documents as it can be hard to navigate a lot of pages virtually.

I love Docusign

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that you can store your signed documents here is what I like most

Cons

I wish there were more of a variety for the signatures

The standard for digital signatures

Moving away from paper forms and scanned + e-mailed signatures. It's really solved those challenges!

Pros

Very wide range of functionality. You can do much more than just placing your signature on an e-form. You can seek other users' signatures (mobile or desktop), integrate with existing apps like Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, etc. and much more.

Cons

Doing more than just the basic (signing a document yourself) can be a bit complicated but the documentation is excellent and there are lots of video tutorials to help.

Okay

Pros

I love this feature of helpful. Make you sign documents fast

Cons

Sometimes you have to do to much signing in the app

A great way for secure signing

Docusign helps company representatives securely sign returns. This is especially useful when the client has to sign a large number of returns.

Pros

This software provides a convenient and secure way for clients to sign tax returns and other official correspondence.

Cons

Very few complaints with this software. Biggest complaint is integration into other PDFs for better record keeping.

Meets our e-sign needs and works well enough on mobile. Easy to edit/change.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ability to edit one page without having to restart on an entire document. You can pull one page, add one page, and keep all of the others you've prepared for, say, a 10 page document. Another perk is it works well on almost all browsers, and mobile. It also has API ability which aren't too hard to get set up.

Cons

It's not the most beautiful thing to look at, and is frustrating to set up at times. It's better than a lot of them out there, but I feel like e-sign still has a long way to go.

A must have for any business

Overrall I love Docusign i honestly don't know any other similar software that's top notch like this one. It was reccomended by a friend and I have been using it ever since.

Pros

Docusign makes the process of signing contracts so much easier! I use it all the time to sign contracts with other businesses and and download and send the documents off after completed.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software over time there has been small glitches here and there but nothing major. Plus customer support is very helpful when there is a issue!

DocuSign just makes things work

DocuSign makes it easy to do my job from securing contracts to MOAs, it solves the struggle of scanning and faxing and re-sharing finalized documents.

Pros

I enjoy the step by step notifications that are sent to email as the documents progress from signatory participant to signatory participant through to the completion of the process. It makes for seamless and clear process.

Cons

The only down side is that DocuSign is not a free service and since I contract often in my workflow - its a value I feel comfortable paying for.

Essential During COVID-19

This product provides families the ability to review documents in a preferred media and not have to worry about losing a document at home. It was easy to use for all parties.

Pros

I loved how easy DocuSign was to use, explain to the signing parties, format, and receive. During the COVID-19 pandemic when signing in person was unlikely, DocuSign allowed urgent documents to be signed and completed in line with legal guidelines.

Cons

None - I love this software and am excited that we are able to use it in signing documents moving forward.

Amazing and Easy To Implement

Pros

I use this product weekly, if not daily. I love how you can personalize it and really come across as a professional to your clients/customers even remotely.

Cons

I wish there were some other features provided while filling out forms/documents, such as a way to bubble in a box or circle an option; however, this product is amazing as is.

Signing Made Simple

DocuSign makes getting signatures easy. I can be remotely servicing my customers and removing the need for faxes and scans.

Pros

I love that I can use this to get signatures quickly and efficiently in an electronic manner which lends itself to my job.

Cons

The need for wireless can mean working in remote areas is difficult because it cannot be accessed via a desktop.

Excellent e-document signing tool

Pros

I have been using DocuSign to sign for all the e-documents and it is very secure and convenient.

Cons

I don't think there's anything bad about this tool.

Easy use

I used it to sign,send and receive documents for real state.

Pros

I am an investor and used this software for real state. I loved it! Saves time, paper, money.

Cons

sometimes wasn't registering the signature but i think it was my internet.

Digital Sign made easy by DocuSign

Smooth except while dealing with customer care representative. It can be one off experience.

Pros

Mass signature and signature workflow along with simplified sign in process in websites that require authorisation at various stages.

Cons

Ease of set up and customer support can improve a bit.

Great App

Wonderful experience with DocuSign! I highly recommend people who travel a lot to use this!

Pros

Super simple to use! It is very convenient to sign important paperwork quickly! I used this with my lawyer on the day of my divorce to sign the final paper. System was down at courthouse that day and lawyer came prepared with this on his IPAD so we did not have to reschedule! It was a lifesaver!

Cons

I have only used this a few times, but so far it has been wonderful. There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

The Quintessential Document Software

Many venues require a signed contract before you can have an event (such as a training) at their facility. DocuSign is my preferred method to engage in those contracts.

Pros

DocuSign is easy to use, straightforward in design, and doesn't bog the user down with endless useless r niche features. A lot of the "higher-ups" have a tendency to not be the most tech savvy. They are wary when approaching contracts digitally. DocuSign does the best job at alleviating the fears they may have.

Cons

I truly don't have anything I don't like about DocuSign. The only thing that comes to mind would be that it can be hard to get the document to the right person if you are not the one who is originally setting up the contract.