DocuSign

Electronic signature & document approval software

DocuSign Reviews - Page 99

6,007 reviews

Docusign it!

I have had a pretty much positive experience with this product.

Pros

Mostly I liked this particular software because it was a free trial. But that turned into long term use for its easy to use structure.

Cons

Not a whole lot that I didn't like about it. Overall its great! Very easy to use and to also use on all of my devices.

Great tool for managing paperwork digitally

It has expedited the hiring process and increased productivity in turn.

Pros

I love that all my paperwork can be done digitally and filed online. This saves time, resources, and even paper!

Cons

Nothing. There is nothing I dislike about this product and I would recommend it to anyone who deals with paperwork needing signatures.

Great Tool to Make Documents Official

Pros

DocuSign has come in handy on numerous occasions, as we seek to make certain legal documents official through a signature.

Cons

Docusign has a little bit of a learning curve, but can easily be overcome through training.

E-Signing is a Breeze!

Pros

I love how easy it is to fill out and sign documents with this software.

Cons

I always get nervous when attaching an application to GoogleDocs that asks for certain permissions, but I do really trust and like this software.

Modern tool for quick security results

Used for a vast process, like house buying, hire, and multiple loans.

Pros

Is so easy to use, very intuitive procedures, also you feel secure

Cons

No clear about the post-use steps, you could feel alone after sign

Best Signature Document Manager

Very easy to sign up and get started, I would highly recommend this service!

Pros

Docusign makes requesting/submitting signature documents easy and efficient. Love that everything can be stored digitally and reduces keeping up with papers.

Cons

Nothing I would change about DocuSign, the program makes it very easy to conduct business efficiently and professionally.

great product!

Pros

Design is great, platform works well and is very user-friendly. The type of signature available is recognized in Brazil, which makes it very trustworthy.

Cons

Product does what is expected from it. I believe it has all the features expected of this type of product.

Great Product

Pros

Very easy to use, Provides electronic signature with ease.

Cons

Not everyone honors/accepts; potential lack of verifiable original or originals

QUICK FORM OF DOCUMENTS

I like you do not have to walk with so much paperwork or laps

Pros

Without a doubt it avoids you having to print, sign and scan a document to be able to send it by mail, you can do it at once, you sign it you send it. highly recommended

Cons

good tool I have nothing negative to add, it fulfills what was promised

Routing process without actually routing!

Pros

It made my admin job easier! Routing process doesn't have to be literally routing and walking now. Using the docusign, my supervisor can now easily sign and approve the documents that I need to process, and the job is done! Also, it made file tracking and keeping easier than hard copy filing. It really made my life easier!

Cons

Creating forms might take quite an effort and is hard to navigate through, but over all every other function that this software has are worth the price!

Extremely easy to use.

Allows me to send change orders without the need of driving all the way to a customers house.

Pros

simple and straightforward. Very easy to use, only need it to perform 1 function.

Cons

There are no issues that I have encountered with this app.

DocuSign is helpful

Overall I feel like it very helpful in filling out documents without printing and physically signing it. It is also faster sharing it via email.

Pros

I like the convenience of being able to sign important documents from your electronic device. I also like how you can write your own signature or choose one that you like the best.

Cons

Sometimes the functionality of the DocuSign depends on what device you’re using to sign fill out documents. I find that it’s a little more difficult to navigate on phone compared to tablet or laptop.

Great software for electronic signing

Pros

I like that it’s very user friendly and makes it so I can have legal documents signed when someone doesn’t live locally.

Cons

There isn’t anything I dislike about this product.

great for e-documents

Pros

it is secure and accurate to make sure that documents are filled out completely and correctly filled in digitally. it works great for contracts.

Cons

setting up the form can take some time but filling it out is easy.

Efficient!

I work for the intervention team and we all work remotely. DocuSign has been a life saver! We have several parties needing to sign the same documentation. This makes it easy and Efficient to allow each person to sign the document and it easy to store paperlessly.

Pros

I like the ease and accessibility DocuSign provides to the users. It certainly aides in efficiency and productivity when dealing with several parties.

Cons

Truthfully for the purposes we use DocuSign for it has been great. The dosimeters can be tricky to make and are not easily transferable.

A Must Have Especially Now

Like I previously mentioned, with everyone working remote these days, having the ability to share a contract and have it executed without needing to meet in person is priceless. Obviously, this only works in situations where you don't need a wet signature.

Pros

I love how easy it is to transmit and get docs signed particularly in a situation where meeting in person has gone out the window. Having a virtual copy of the executed doc that I can easily access is also key when doing the amount of contracted work we do.

Cons

It can be a pain to get a doc set up intitally. It's very time-consuming and I've been near the end and had a technical issue where I needed to go back and redo the entire doc set up.

Great product and just and overall easy way to sign documents anywhere and anytime!

The issue for needing to be in the office to sign things has gone away with the use of DocuSign.

Pros

I always felt like I had to option no matter where I was to take care of the business needed from me. People can just easily send me documents and I can sign from my phone.

Cons

Honestly I have not had any issues I did not like yet in using this software. Its just made everything so convenient

Best online tool for signing  confidential documents

I have used it to sign almost all of non disclosure agreements with my clients and employers.

Pros

Easy to sign documents and share with the neccessary parties. I like the facts that it is secure to use. There are features you can use to restrict recipients from copying or taking a screenshot of a confidential document meant to be signed and submitted. It is supper useful for non disclosure agreements documents.

Cons

The only dissatisfaction is that it can get pretty expensive as you use more advance features.

Great way to sign electronic documents

I have an overall pleasant experience with DocuSign because it is so much convenient.

Pros

It provides a convenient to sign an electronic documents, and the process is very easy and smooth. I do not even have to create my own signature.

Cons

To secure the identity of the document signer, they should provide an extra step of verification, such as through phone code.

The best in e-signature and document management!

Pros

The interface is easy to use and lets us send out contracts\documents for signatures in minutes

Cons

The cost can turn away some but it's worth it if you need online signature captures

Ease of convenience

Love the things that I can do with the team in making contracts and paperwork go quickly

Pros

Whenever I get stuck in a contract situation - I always know negotiating and wrangling the contracts to be the hard part and being able to use a be established signature and easily finish a deal - makes the overall experience simple and straightforward.

Cons

The things I like least is the flipping between the pages and the checking to make sure you have signed every page - navigating between them can be a little confusing

So easy to use

Pros

When we were overhauling our office computers/software using DocuSign to complete paperwork and contracts made the overhaul a breeze.

Cons

I currently cannot think of a negative comment!

Great virtual signature tool

Positive experience using it due to ease of use and consistency

Pros

The ability to store signatures by creating a profile helps in retaining standard digital signatures and this helps with the overall usability of the tool

Cons

I have not come across a feature on DocuSign which has not worked well with me. It has been a good and effective tool to use

Awesome

Pros

This works amazingly well, very user friendly, simple and manageable

Cons

Don't really have cons, it can take a little bit of time to learn how to use.

DocuSign ease of use.

It's been simple to use so far and eliminates a lot of extra steps.

Pros

Much faster than going to another location and physically signing documents, or printing, signing and faxing.

Cons

Understanding the security of digital signatures.