Donesafe Reviews

4.86/5 (37 reviews)
Pros
  • The software is very simple to use and acceptable price compares to other organisation.
  • Ease of set up. Brilliant customer support Australian multitude of applications for business use
  • All my safety documents in one and can use it in a digital form so no need for paper anymore which is great
  • Very easy and visually well structured. I found exactly what I was looking for quite quickly and completed
Cons
  • None that I can think of at this time.
  • not sure yet...Only reasonably new to the product
  • nothing at this stage. But if I can find something I will sure let you know.
  • The system is very wise used and sometimes we have to contact Donesafe for the instruction.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Craig Pittman

Complete tasks with ease, easy sign on and report functionality. Coalition of reports great

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Pros
The coalition of the report functions. Love the fact it all comes together when needed. Instant email of tasks needing sign off.

Cons
Have not come across any issues so far which is pleasing. The software can be used on any device and desktop.

Margie Groat

software review

Reviewed 2019-08-24

as above - stream lined application, easy to use and fantastic mentoring of the product

Pros

Cons
not sure yet...Only reasonably new to the product

Response from Donesafe

Margie, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled that you love the ease of set up and customer support; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for your kind words and I hope our partnership continues to blossom.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kevin Nguyen

Brilliant software!

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Cameron Day

Concise, Simple, Efficient, Perfect.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-28

Pros
What impresses me most about this software is the simplicity and accessibility of all aspects associated with this software. Anything that I need to access on this software is always easy to find, on the rare occasion, this software makes it easy to search and locate whatever is needed. Thank you.

Cons
There is nothing that I really dislike about this software. This is a rarity for me not to find a negative, but on this occasion, I cannot say anything bad about this software.

Paolo Valentinuzzi

Easy to use and sign off

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Easy to collate and enter critical information

Pros
Easy to use and sign off, clear steps when submitting events, actions are easy to sign off and easy to enter feedback

Cons
sometimes hard to finalise instances, sometimes requires footage upload which is unrealistic with current available internet connections and the fact that CCTV records large file sizes in HD.

Mark Browning

Very easy site to log Hazards and incidents when they arise. Very easy to complete checks.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

A safer workplace with multiple staff ensuring the checks are completed.

Pros
Easy to navigate, the site is user friendly and also has a training section to practice logging hazards etc.

Cons
Actioning incidents and logs has too many steps when doing multiple as I have to bring up the list again and this had a few extra steps that should be reduced

James Dwarte

Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-06-01

Pros

Cons
Like to see more and more added to it over time to completely get rid of paper based checklists in the store

Bev Stefanidakis

Just very user friendly and easy

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-30

Pros

Cons
I don't have any cons to advise of as I found the software very easy to use and user friendly to complete

Tom Louridas

Fantastic

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-19

Pros
Really fast and really easy to use. Have been using the tool for a risk audit completed last week. Very easy to upload, comment and get approval. Great tool

Cons
None that I can think of at this time.

Michelle Vranic

I was requested to use the checklist & upload documents by my work as I work from - very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-05-25

It was easy to communicate with my workplace and the information I received as well a them is clear and consistent, I had no usual glitches associated with the program and my team leader received the information in a very timely manner.

Pros
The pages where nice and clear, no typical glitches as with other similar programs it was quick, colourful and easy to use.

Cons
Perhaps the program may require small help ideas when you hover over the different areas to assist those who are unsure.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Meher Vig

Donesafe is efficient, user friendly and easy to use compliance software

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Pros
It is really to navigate through and can be customised easily according to organisation's preferences /business processes. The flexibility that software provides makes the whole experience user friendly and helps in maintaining WHS records efficiently.

Cons
I can not think of anything which is not useful, Donesafe is perfect! Team provides ongoing support if anything is needed and software in itself works efficiently.

Nishit Gandhi

Feedback

Reviewed 2019-01-29

I have submitted one incident couple of weeks ago and has found very useful tool.

Pros
Very easy and Self explanatory. Very easy for our Call Centre Staff to understand and to fill out the incident report if they need to.

Cons
nothing at this stage. But if I can find something I will sure let you know.