Easy Storage Solutions Reviews - Page 2

Easy Storage is user friendly, great software!

Pros

Ease of use, hands down the best customer support! Constantly updating! Great features! All internet based so no need for backing up data. You can access from anywhere there is internet!

Cons

I like everything about this software! Would be nice to see some automatic features added. Like the letters that need printing on certain days! Lien and pre lien wise.

We have been using Self Storage Software for 4 years and have approx 300 units.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to set up customer accounts; customers have access to online accounts. Ability to archive past customers.

Cons

I don't like that if an ACH deposit gets returned for insufficient funds - the 3rd party processor doesn't automatically contact you and it's not retroactive on the customer account. The charge has to be manually entered into the account.

ESS for Storage

I had tried a few different software options before trying ESS. The staff were very helpful and excited to get me going. They are quick to respond to my needs, and I am now at 5 different facilities that all use their software. Cant say enough good things about it.

Pros

Simplicity. Fast, easy to use, customers love it.

Cons

I really dont have any complaints. Any issues I have had were solved quickly.

Great Software System

We have been using Easy Storage Solutions for about a year now and have loved it from the get-go. It was easy to switch everything over from our previous software company and the staff was incredibly helpful. One of our biggest setbacks with the previous software system was their customer service. The customer service with Easy Storage Solutions is phenomenal. We've worked very closely with the representative she always gets back to us as soon as she can- which normally is within a few minutes. They have been great to us and we really enjoy the actual software. It's easy to use and has everything we need!

Pros

Customer service is top notch. Easy to use.

Cons

ESS makes my daily life easier. It has everything I need to smoothly run storage.

Its so much easier than what we were using before. I can also rent a unit from my phone, while standing next to the unit!

Pros

Customer service: It's always there when I'm not sure how to do something or need help Look: The software looks so much better now that they updated it Charts: It has charts, lists, and forms for almost anything I could possibly want Website: Super easy-to-use way to edit our website. And when I do have questions, they're always nice about helping!

Cons

A few have the updates have made a couple things work strangely (extra late fee's where they aren't supposed to be) but I've called and they've immediately gotten to work on fixing whatever happened.

Best Value Self Storage Software Anywhere

This software package has allowed me to nearly automate my entire business which saves me an immense amount of time.

Pros

Ease of use and relatively low cost. I can customize my website and easily add/change unit inforamation. My customers can find a unit which fits their needs, reserve it, and pay for it online.

Cons

I have no qualms at all with this software package

GEM Mini Storage

Switching to this system has saved me at least 5 hours per week versus writing my payments onto paper. Also, lets my staff know what date a customer is paid through. This cuts down greatly my time dealing with customers. One great benefit I did not realize was how it adds late fees automatically after you setup the guidelines for them. This has added to my bottom line and also trained my tenants to pay on-time.

Pros

Very easy to use. Covers all of the things I was looking for in a software system. Was still using paper to keep my payment records. Now as my staff takes payments it updates the customer accounts in real time. Saves me 5+ hours per week.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. I feel this gives good value for the money.

Fantastic Customer Service!!

Great! Especially for small business facilities, which is what we have.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. The features are simple and focus on leasing and tenant tracking functions. The customer service is fantastic. You are able to chat or get someone on the phone that is knowledgeable every time.

Cons

The lack of accounting reports and features.

All in one, easy to use

Easy Storage Solutions is boss

Pros

Tenants are able e-sign their documents (leases, amendments, other documents) as well as pay their rent online. I love the reminder texts that can be chosen as sometimes I don't look at my email as much as I check my texts.

Cons

We sometimes have tenants that want to expand their space into a recently vacant neighboring space and that means changing the square footage, etc. (basically making a brand new suite). This can be tricky to do and sometimes seems impossible.

Efficiency Counts

Time management and increased customer service has earned us a five star review all because of this software we are professional in the way we conduct business

Pros

Tracking payments makes it easy to send out customer reminders and their waiting list section is efficient use of our units so nothing sits empty.

Cons

Needs a better way to scroll through customers pages

Great Product

Pros

Easy to use, saves time and keeps our business organized. Reoccurring billing feature helps us get our money, keeping track of our renters moving in and moving out or making reservations is a big deal.

Cons

When we rent a particular unit to someone and then for whatever reason need to move them into another its been kind of difficult to understand or come up with best practice. Also, we get email updates of past renters or current renters that may have been locked out at one point or another and even know they were removed from lock out the email we receive still suggest they were recently removed from lock out and we can't seen to figure out how to update your system to prevent it from alerting us of the same update.

Easy Storage Solutions Storage Unit Management Software is EXCELLENT !

Pros

The ability to manage my business from smart phone and tablet. My Entire Office is Mobile with me wherever I go and I've been able to Rent Storage Units to New Customers at all hours of the day even when offsite and unable to meet customers in person even when 7 hours away from home on vacation. I'm also able to quickly check accounts for expired credit/debit cards or past due account balances. I would be lost without this Self Storage Management Tool !!!!!!

Cons

Can't think of anything to "like least" I have yet to find any part of the program that does not meet or beat my expectations.

Perfect software for my facility

It is easy to manage our facilities from anywhere

Pros

Very affordable, excellent customer support, the program is integrated with the website that they made for me, the consumer's ability to go online and rent is great. Customers like that and the ability to pay online. I like the new upgraded platform. It operates smoothly.

Cons

Easy to use even for a non-technical guy like myself!

Pros

Easy to send correspondence with customers and the automatic e-mails and reoccurring payment options make software a no brainer for the price!

Cons

Takes a lot of clicks to print out a customer receipt! Also since the last upgrade the client e-mails that are replied back to me are so shaded that I can hardly read them.

Very good. Have been happy with them since we opened

Pros

They have very good customer service. Whenever we have a question or a concern about anything they are always there to help

Cons

Sometimes when they make changes or updates to the software they aren't necessarily something that we need and therefore we just have to take time to get used to it. But it's not a big deal.

Best Software out there!

Been a great experience working with Easystorage.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support. Would highly recommend!

Cons

Need to block out dashboard page and revenue reports so only the Owner can review them,or change what a manager can view.

Storage Unit Sofware Review

Overall the experience has been good. user friendly, easy to navigate. Customer Service is terrible. The couple of questions that have been submitted, I've never received a response on.

Pros

Ease of use, online rentals, customer portals

Cons

Communication History, lack of ability to add own options on certain things like status of units.

Excellent Software and Customer Support

Easy Storage Solutions software is user friendly and their customer service is the best I have dealt with. They helped design our website and are always there to answer our questions no matter how trivial the question might be.

Pros

The software is easy to use and they have the best customer service!

Cons

The unit map is challenging to set-up.

This software has been a lifesaver

This software has freed up my time tremendously!

Pros

The software is easy to use, and if I need help the tech-support is wonderful! They are prompt to call back and help me through any difficulties I may be having.

Cons

I really haven’t found a negative with this software yet.

Best Self Storage Management Software Available!

This software makes managing a small self storage business much easier. I tried a few other demos before finding this and the others do not compare. It is very easy to use and they are updating it regularly to make it even better.

Pros

The software is affordable for small business, easy to use and amazing customer support available if needed.

Cons

The best software implementation ever!

Pros

The management software is so simple to use that even my staff with little PC experience picked it up in no time! We went from a manual shop to our first endeavor with software for our storage facility using Easy Storage Solutions, and we couldn't be happier. The support is fast and friendly, and it still surprises me to get a response late night or weekends when I am doing the bulk of my work!

Cons

For a small storage facility like ours and the fact that there is only one person that can do the bulk of setup and implementation of our 334 units, it is very, very time consuming to get up and running. I am sure this is not the case for a facility that is migrating from another software provider. There really is nothing else that would fall into a "like least" category for us. We are absolutely happy with the product and the organization's responsiveness.

Great software to get your business going

Pros

Not to complicated to use. Very straight forward. Coustomet support is there if you have questions,or problems. It is easy to get up and running with. It isn't not required for customers to make a profile. Easy for customers to rent from on-line Access.

Cons

Once you get use to using it your realize how limited it is. There isn't any way to customize it when changes happen. Expamle: gate codes can only be issued if a unit is rented. Software has to control gate software and your not allowed access to gate software that you purchased to allow entry via custom gate codes.

Hey Michael, Thank you for your review! We appreciate it and are glad your apart of the Easy Storage Family. We do take pride in our customer service. We would love to clear up some confusion on your end with the gates codes. Gate codes can be issued even if a unit is not rented. And the software can also connect to 3rd party gate softwares as well. I tried to reach out to you and will attempt again later. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Easy Storage Self Storage Software is the best.

Pros

Software is very user friendly. I have used for last 3 years and never had any problems, Great customer service. Would never change companies. Very satisfied.

Cons

I have absolutely no cons, which is unbelievable as I like perfection when it comes to my business.

Smartest decision in my 32 years owning a storage business!

Pros

So easy even for us older dogs. Can run from anywhere anytime. So simple to use. Short learning curve. Always improving

Cons

It'd be nice if it was free! I simply can't add to this. They are always there to help me. I called often the first month by then I was off and running

Love this software

Pros

We like the fast response to questions or issues - and also the ease of use. The software is very intuitive- new office staff catch right on.

Cons

It is a little cumbersome to set up the map layouts. But with a little patience it can be done. Otherwise it is very easy to use.