Easy Storage Solutions Reviews - Page 3

Great customer service!!

Pros

They are constantly making changes based on feedback. It’s become much more intuitive in the last year. And any time we have questions the are very quick to respond and help.

Cons

We wish they’d have an option to set up prepayment with a free month at the end.

The software is great and the people are awesome! Easy Storage has transformed my business!

Pros

Easy Storage software is so fast and simple to use. My customers enjoy the ability to manage their own account online. I like the quick access to all my reports and being able to manage my business from my phone or laptop. I always receive reliable and comprehensive service from all the staff at Easy Storage too! They have been such a key component in the growth of my business that I have decided to purchase their gate access program in the spring! I plan to continue using their products and services for years to come. Keep up the good work guys!

Easy Easy Easy!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use-very user friendly and has helped us manage our storage facility rentals. This software allowed us to manage our rentals online and has saved us time and money!

Cons

There is nothing about this software that we don't like!

Easy Storage Helps

The program has been fairly easy to use. The staff has been AMAZING to work with. They are always helpful and a joy to talk with whether its on chat or the phone.

Pros

I like that it Automatically bills the customer by sending emails and text messages. then it even collects 80% of the rents for us. Customers can rent online if they like and that makes the process easy when you are an offsite owner.

Cons

I would like to be able to filter reports to fit my specific needs. I also would like to be able to run specials and have the software automatically change the prices when the special was done.

Simplified Everything!

Accessible from anywhere. We can help our customers wherever we may be.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use from anywhere you have internet. We can always be available to our customers. The customer support has always been wonderful. They are constantly upgrading the software and making it even better. They listen to suggestions.

Cons

There are a couple small things/functions I'd like to see, but nothing major is missing.

Great price, phenomenal customer support, good software

Pros

Thorough FAQ section, tutorials, etc. If that doesn't do the trick for any questions that arise, their customer service is extremely responsive and helpful.

Cons

We had a rough start with the program, but with updates it has gotten more intuitive. Some things can be quite clunky yet, like transfering a renter from one unit to another.

We're glad you're getting more familiar with the software. The Transfer feature can be confusing at first. Some of our other clients have said that after they walk through a few then it became a lot more intuitive. Our support team is happy to help walk you through a few of those transfers! Thanks!

Great and Efficient Softward

More profits, more time, and great software.

Pros

The ease and accessibility of this software: Being able to access our storage management software is important, and we are able to do this from anywhere as long as we have our smart phone, iPad, or other devices.

Cons

Best self storage software on the market --- by far!

Pros

We run our storage business completely online thanks to self storage software. I'm not exaggerating when I say they have ALL aspects of self storage covered and at a very reasonable price. Their customer service the best I have ever seen.

Cons

Could Not Choose A Better Software Company!

Pros

It's easy to use and innovative; customer service levels are excellent! All of the guys are accommodating and quick to respond to calls or emails. I am completely satisfied that we selected Easy Storage Solutions. By using Easy Storage Solutions Software, we have eliminated the task of monthly billing and collection, and we have decreased the time spent in the office waiting for customers to arrive. It has created an ability for the customer to go online, select their unit, and book it 24/7. By offering customers the option to pay with credit card or ACH, it has reduced our collection effort and made the process easier for the customer. We let the guys help us get set up with an access control company, which they integrated with their software.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with at this time.

Very,Very easy setup. Quality follow up by several staff members. You will not be alone

Features are complete. Website is engaging to potential customers. Support is superb.

Pros

Simple, very straight forward and yet has every thing you need to run you business. I interviewed all the top 5 companies. No one has as complete a product, and as superb a follow up system as they do, and certainly not at this price. Like all the major cos, the website starts out with few options, and is then customized for you, but these people with make tweeks that are important for the success of your business. I do not know why anyone would pay more.

After 20 years being in Self Storage I am finally catching up to the TIMES

For my customers to able to pay online and look at their account and update their info is absolutely huge. I was using a very good management software that made life easy. But, being online and able to look at my database from my phone and can run my business from anywhere in the world. Its easier This was a good move for us!

Pros

I will say this: Their response time and helpfulness from their Support Team is the best I have experience and I have experienced a lot. Set-Up went very smooth and the couple small hiccups were handle quickly.

Cons

I did need to change a couple of my business rules to fit the software but the adjustments I had to make were manageable. Hopefully in the future they will be able to make a couple of the rules a little more flexible

Thanks for the review, WIill!

Very Easy to Use

Very good, they always reply and answer any of my questions right away

Pros

As a busy Entrepreneur I was worried about the learning curve. However it was v very easy, and it was super easy to work with.

Cons

Nothing Missing, everything is working well

Business Solutions at its Finest!

Great business solution for someone new to the Self Storage business. So glad we found them to get us started in the most positive way! I don’t regret a minute of our choice in using Easy Storage Solutions.

Pros

We were able to talk to Easy Storage Solutions and give them our business information and within hours our site was up and useable! It is Very user friendly and the customer service is more than I could even expect.

Great Solution - Great Price

We made the switch from a pc based program to the web based Easy Storage Solutions 3 months ago. So far we really like the program. It has been pretty easy to set up and learn. Support has been easy to contact and helpful with solutions and suggestions. Cost was very much our deciding factor, and we found Easy Storage to be one of the cheepest storage management solutions. I can see a little room for improvement as far as the financial reporting side, but they seem to be pretty receptive to offering solutions thus far.

Pros

Web site Customers can reserve online and view what is available. Customers can pay online Easy Setup

Cons

Accounting Reports, would like to receive a duplicate e-mail of everything the system sends out

Teresa, thank you for the review! The software will not send out duplicate emails of everything the system sends out, but if you go to any customer account, at the bottom of the page there is a notifications tool at the bottom that will show you everything that has been sent out from the software. Hope this helps!

Perfect tool for my company!

It has helped us keep so organized within our new company. I don't know where we would be without it.

Pros

Its easy to understand functionality. I love having everything at our fingertips and ease.

Cons

I would like an alert through the software when our internet goes down at our facility and doesn't connect with our cloud for our gate. I would like an alert for that so we know to go reset the internet.

Great tool to help your business succeed

One stop place to manage customers, payments, and units. Great customer service.

Pros

Ease of use for quick look at how your rentals are doing. Lots of options for customer, and business settings . You can run your rentals how you want.

Cons

Some features are buried and hard to find. Payment features take a little getting used too i.e. setting future payments, giving credits, and partial payments.

Good value

Pros

This was the least expensive option of all the storage software solutions we looked at. The price was fair for our small, one location storage business.

Cons

Inability to customize the screens and reports.

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Pros

One cost effective product does everything I need for my self storage facility. You get management software, a modern responsive web site template, and web site hosting in one simple to set up package. Support has been great as well.

Cons

One would always like to see more features, but I really don't have any complaints about Easy Storage Solutions, or their product.

I've had a great experience with this software and the support I get when I have questions

The ease of use, report function is great, can easily make changes to our website when needed and the support staff is great

Pros

the ease of use of the software and the support I receive when needed. All of the staff have been exceptionally helpful

Cons

doesn't always let us know when someone's payment doesn't go through so most often than not we have to go into our payment processor and check

Self Storage

Good

Pros

Ease of leasing to new tenants. It is nice to have the lease automatically prant.

Cons

I would like to be able to text and email tenants through the system. My apartment software allows this.

We LOVE IT! One of the best things we have done!

The software saves us time on a daily basis. We love it.

Pros

Access from anywhere. Instantly know who owes you how much and how to contact them. Easily keep track of income. Check batch feature is great.

Cons

Overall I'm very pleased with this program, it has made running a storage facility much easier.

Anytime we have needed help figuring something out the online chat help has been fantastic! I have reported the invoicing issues and they have told me that they "are looking into it".

Pros

Has many great features and services that we didn't even consider before moving to a software tracking program, I wonder how we got along without it!

Cons

The "invoicing" features need some improvement, our business provides services outside of the "normal" storage business (like delivery service and snow plowing). We were hoping to use this system for all aspects of the business but are back to using our old system because of issues with invoicing. One of the biggest issues is that this system doesn't have proper invoice sequential numbering. Every line item becomes an "invoice" number and if there is more than one item on a bill then you don't have an single "invoice" number for the entire bill. Very confusing for customers.

Overall great for my size of facility

It allows me to fully automate my business without having to buy an expensive kiosk.

Pros

Integrates with quickbooks so I don't have to enter all of my income being received just have to enter checks and expenses.

Cons

Integrates with quickbooks but does pull everything such as when you void an invoice or credit a customer back. It also comes over to QB as undeposited funds.

Easy Storage Solutions Nice and Easy

The main benefits is it takes care of all the day to day and month end paperwork automatically. and is able to not only send paperwork by mail but also txt messages and email.

Pros

It automates running the storage business. Has a lot of automated features that take care of the day to day running of the site.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to get around on menu wise. some times it just blanks out and i have to restart. Also there needs to be some confirmation pages to check the information while doing a rental before submit al.

Very good software

Self storage is easy to use, does quite a bit and the customer service reps are knowledgeable

Pros

Itself storage is easy to use even from the first day!

Cons

What I like least are some of the Payroll fees