Easy Storage Solutions Reviews

4.8/5 (627 reviews)

Janet Garman

Love this software

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Pros
We like the fast response to questions or issues - and also the ease of use. The software is very intuitive- new office staff catch right on.

Cons
It is a little cumbersome to set up the map layouts. But with a little patience it can be done. Otherwise it is very easy to use.

Melissa Baker

Great customer service!!

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Pros
They are constantly making changes based on feedback. It’s become much more intuitive in the last year. And any time we have questions the are very quick to respond and help.

Cons
We wish they’d have an option to set up prepayment with a free month at the end.

Matthew Baumann

The software is great and the people are awesome! Easy Storage has transformed my business!

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Pros
Easy Storage software is so fast and simple to use. My customers enjoy the ability to manage their own account online. I like the quick access to all my reports and being able to manage my business from my phone or laptop. I always receive reliable and comprehensive service from all the staff at Easy Storage too! They have been such a key component in the growth of my business that I have decided to purchase their gate access program in the spring! I plan to continue using their products and services for years to come. Keep up the good work guys!

Cheryl Scordato

Easy Easy Easy!

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Pros
I like how easy it is to use-very user friendly and has helped us manage our storage facility rentals. This software allowed us to manage our rentals online and has saved us time and money!

Cons
There is nothing about this software that we don't like!

Angie Howard

Easy Storage Helps

Reviewed 2018-09-14

The program has been fairly easy to use. The staff has been AMAZING to work with. They are always helpful and a joy to talk with whether its on chat or the phone.

Pros
I like that it Automatically bills the customer by sending emails and text messages. then it even collects 80% of the rents for us. Customers can rent online if they like and that makes the process easy when you are an offsite owner.

Cons
I would like to be able to filter reports to fit my specific needs. I also would like to be able to run specials and have the software automatically change the prices when the special was done.

Jennifer Davis

Simplified Everything!

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Accessible from anywhere. We can help our customers wherever we may be.

Pros
The software is incredibly easy to use from anywhere you have internet. We can always be available to our customers. The customer support has always been wonderful. They are constantly upgrading the software and making it even better. They listen to suggestions.

Cons
There are a couple small things/functions I'd like to see, but nothing major is missing.

Melissa Baker

Great price, phenomenal customer support, good software

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
Thorough FAQ section, tutorials, etc. If that doesn't do the trick for any questions that arise, their customer service is extremely responsive and helpful.

Cons
We had a rough start with the program, but with updates it has gotten more intuitive. Some things can be quite clunky yet, like transfering a renter from one unit to another.

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

We're glad you're getting more familiar with the software. The Transfer feature can be confusing at first. Some of our other clients have said that after they walk through a few then it became a lot more intuitive. Our support team is happy to help walk you through a few of those transfers!

Thanks!

BRYAN BRASWELL

Great and Efficient Softward

Reviewed 2018-01-23

More profits, more time, and great software.

Pros
The ease and accessibility of this software: Being able to access our storage management software is important, and we are able to do this from anywhere as long as we have our smart phone, iPad, or other devices.

William Erickson

Best self storage software on the market --- by far!

Reviewed 2018-01-27

Pros
We run our storage business completely online thanks to self storage software. I'm not exaggerating when I say they have ALL aspects of self storage covered and at a very reasonable price. Their customer service the best I have ever seen.

Linda Goad

Could Not Choose A Better Software Company!

Reviewed 2014-04-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It's easy to use and innovative; customer service levels are excellent! All of the guys are accommodating and quick to respond to calls or emails. I am completely satisfied that we selected Easy Storage Solutions. By using Easy Storage Solutions Software, we have eliminated the task of monthly billing and collection, and we have decreased the time spent in the office waiting for customers to arrive. It has created an ability for the customer to go online, select their unit, and book it 24/7. By offering customers the option to pay with credit card or ACH, it has reduced our collection effort and made the process easier for the customer. We let the guys help us get set up with an access control company, which they integrated with their software.

Cons
I cannot think of anything that I am unhappy with at this time.

Jim Mauldin

Very,Very easy setup. Quality follow up by several staff members. You will not be alone

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Features are complete. Website is engaging to potential customers. Support is superb.

Pros
Simple, very straight forward and yet has every thing you need to run you business. I interviewed all the top 5 companies. No one has as complete a product, and as superb a follow up system as they do, and certainly not at this price. Like all the major cos, the website starts out with few options, and is then customized for you, but these people with make tweeks that are important for the success of your business. I do not know why anyone would pay more.

Will Branscum

After 20 years being in Self Storage I am finally catching up to the TIMES

Reviewed 2016-09-21

For my customers to able to pay online and look at their account and update their info is absolutely huge. I was using a very good management software that made life easy. But, being online and able to look at my database from my phone and can run my business from anywhere in the world. Its easier This was a good move for us!

Pros
I will say this: Their response time and helpfulness from their Support Team is the best I have experience and I have experienced a lot. Set-Up went very smooth and the couple small hiccups were handle quickly.

Cons
I did need to change a couple of my business rules to fit the software but the adjustments I had to make were manageable. Hopefully in the future they will be able to make a couple of the rules a little more flexible

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

Thanks for the review, WIill!

Marcus Kingo

Very Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Very good, they always reply and answer any of my questions right away

Pros
As a busy Entrepreneur I was worried about the learning curve. However it was v very easy, and it was super easy to work with.

Cons
Nothing Missing, everything is working well

Lisa King

Business Solutions at its Finest!

Reviewed 2018-03-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Great business solution for someone new to the Self Storage business. So glad we found them to get us started in the most positive way! I don’t regret a minute of our choice in using Easy Storage Solutions.

Pros
We were able to talk to Easy Storage Solutions and give them our business information and within hours our site was up and useable! It is Very user friendly and the customer service is more than I could even expect.

Teresa Akers-Helle

Great Solution - Great Price

Reviewed 2016-09-20

We made the switch from a pc based program to the web based Easy Storage Solutions 3 months ago. So far we really like the program. It has been pretty easy to set up and learn. Support has been easy to contact and helpful with solutions and suggestions. Cost was very much our deciding factor, and we found Easy Storage to be one of the cheepest storage management solutions. I can see a little room for improvement as far as the financial reporting side, but they seem to be pretty receptive to offering solutions thus far.

Pros
Web site Customers can reserve online and view what is available. Customers can pay online Easy Setup

Cons
Accounting Reports, would like to receive a duplicate e-mail of everything the system sends out

Response from Easy Storage Solutions

Teresa, thank you for the review! The software will not send out duplicate emails of everything the system sends out, but if you go to any customer account, at the bottom of the page there is a notifications tool at the bottom that will show you everything that has been sent out from the software. Hope this helps!

Cortney Girmus

Perfect tool for my company!

Reviewed 2019-05-01

It has helped us keep so organized within our new company. I don't know where we would be without it.

Pros
Its easy to understand functionality. I love having everything at our fingertips and ease.

Cons
I would like an alert through the software when our internet goes down at our facility and doesn't connect with our cloud for our gate. I would like an alert for that so we know to go reset the internet.

Anonymous

Great tool to help your business succeed

Reviewed 2018-01-24

One stop place to manage customers, payments, and units. Great customer service.

Pros
Ease of use for quick look at how your rentals are doing. Lots of options for customer, and business settings . You can run your rentals how you want.

Cons
Some features are buried and hard to find. Payment features take a little getting used too i.e. setting future payments, giving credits, and partial payments.

Desiree Choma, CCP

Good value

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Pros
This was the least expensive option of all the storage software solutions we looked at. The price was fair for our small, one location storage business.

Cons
Inability to customize the screens and reports.

Matthew Hooper

Exactly What I Was Looking For

Reviewed 2015-11-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
One cost effective product does everything I need for my self storage facility. You get management software, a modern responsive web site template, and web site hosting in one simple to set up package. Support has been great as well.

Cons
One would always like to see more features, but I really don't have any complaints about Easy Storage Solutions, or their product.

Linda Cruz

I've had a great experience with this software and the support I get when I have questions

Reviewed 2018-01-24

The ease of use, report function is great, can easily make changes to our website when needed and the support staff is great

Pros
the ease of use of the software and the support I receive when needed. All of the staff have been exceptionally helpful

Cons
doesn't always let us know when someone's payment doesn't go through so most often than not we have to go into our payment processor and check

Anonymous

Self Storage

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Good

Pros
Ease of leasing to new tenants. It is nice to have the lease automatically prant.

Cons
I would like to be able to text and email tenants through the system. My apartment software allows this.

David Cox

We LOVE IT! One of the best things we have done!

Reviewed 2018-01-24

The software saves us time on a daily basis. We love it.

Pros
Access from anywhere. Instantly know who owes you how much and how to contact them. Easily keep track of income. Check batch feature is great.

Bruce Paterson

Overall I'm very pleased with this program, it has made running a storage facility much easier.

Reviewed 2017-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Anytime we have needed help figuring something out the online chat help has been fantastic! I have reported the invoicing issues and they have told me that they "are looking into it".

Pros
Has many great features and services that we didn't even consider before moving to a software tracking program, I wonder how we got along without it!

Cons
The "invoicing" features need some improvement, our business provides services outside of the "normal" storage business (like delivery service and snow plowing). We were hoping to use this system for all aspects of the business but are back to using our old system because of issues with invoicing. One of the biggest issues is that this system doesn't have proper invoice sequential numbering. Every line item becomes an "invoice" number and if there is more than one item on a bill then you don't have an single "invoice" number for the entire bill. Very confusing for customers.

Lynda Clayton

Overall great for my size of facility

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It allows me to fully automate my business without having to buy an expensive kiosk.

Pros
Integrates with quickbooks so I don't have to enter all of my income being received just have to enter checks and expenses.

Cons
Integrates with quickbooks but does pull everything such as when you void an invoice or credit a customer back. It also comes over to QB as undeposited funds.

Lucas McTaggart

Easy Storage Solutions Nice and Easy

Reviewed 2019-07-29

The main benefits is it takes care of all the day to day and month end paperwork automatically. and is able to not only send paperwork by mail but also txt messages and email.

Pros
It automates running the storage business. Has a lot of automated features that take care of the day to day running of the site.

Cons
It can be a little difficult to get around on menu wise. some times it just blanks out and i have to restart. Also there needs to be some confirmation pages to check the information while doing a rental before submit al.