Easy Storage Solutions Reviews - Page 5

I find it to be super user friendly.

Pros

I find everything about the software awesome. It is user friendly and easy for my customers. This software is amazing.

Cons

Nothing About the software is not to like. But if I had to pick. Then the fact that I can not input the emails without setting up them a log in account.

This program is well worth your time

Pros

Save time, easy to use, well worth it if you have rental property of any kind. The customer support is awesome.

Cons

Great customer service and the software has more than enough horsepower. Extremely happy

Pros

Customer support, ease of use. The software will do pretty much anything you want it to do. Customer support has been out outstanding. Cannot applaud them enough

Cons

Software does not let you charge a late fee based on a balance due. It is based off what the rental rate is

Great Customer Service

Administration

Pros

The ease of use. Most of the time when I have any questions, Angela Price can normally walk me through.

Cons

Takes sometime getting use to the program. The most recent problem is when Microsoft does updates the program has trouble talking to the gate system software

Excellent

Saves time, and to.e is money

Pros

The ease of use in all aspects,I have some employees that are limited in computer skills and this is just , easy to operate. It drastically reduced my billing time from our old system. The set up was flawless and when I did speak with someone they helped get me on track.

Cons

I f at all possible the only point I could complain about is the visual set up. For the unit map when you go through and set up your units it would be nice to be able to add more units by moving a complete one as a whole rather than moving each unit 1 by 1.

Hey Jeff, thank you so much for your review, We appreciate your kind words! We totally agree with you as far as the set up on the site map, we've talked about enhancing and improving the sitemap quite a bit and have it on our programming list of things to do. Thank you again!

So Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Service

Pros

The customer service is outstanding. They are always so quick and knowledgeable. The system is very easy to use and easy to figure out.

Cons

There are some features that I wish were available, such as being able to have 2 email addresses as the email contact for the invoices etc. Also, it would be nice if you could simply delete certain items in the billing history, rather than voiding them particularly when a mistake is made. This would be more ideal so that the billing history wasn't so confusing.

The way to "delete" certain items in the billing history is to zero out the charge by clicking on the 'date' of the transaction, once the transaction is zeroed out you can archive the line item so you don't ever see it again in the billing history. This makes things a lot cleaner than "voiding" line items (which adds another line in the billing history). Following this will help the billing history not look confusing.

Perfect for businesses

This software has taken our business to the next level and allowed us to provide our customers with the best experience possible.

Pros

The customer support is very helpful and quickly answers emails and calls. The software is very userfriendly.

Cons

The first week we encountered a few issues that resulted in a us losing a client. The issues were resolved in a timely manner but the gate software still continues to give us trouble every so often.

This software help runs our self-storage facility.

Pros

This software is very user-friendly, we have a few people in our company that are not that super tech savvy, but this software design it very easy for them to navigate too. Also, the customer support is very helpful, friendly, and patient. We have called them many times and they always walk us through whatever problem we encounter. I also like how frequently they add new things to the software

Excellent Storage Software

Pros

The software is very easy to use and if there is a question they offer several support options including on-line chat, emails and phone calls. The support staff is excellent and always willing to help and listen to any ideas or suggestions about possible improvements.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. Any problems that have occurred are always addressed and fixed immediately. The software is updated regularly.

Excellent support!

I can’t say enough about this software. So easy to work with the support team- they walk me through so many things to help me gain my confidence and if they don’t know they aren’t afraid to put me on hold and ask the development department. No more waiting a month for a reply like our last software vendor!

Pros

Easy to reach tech support for me and my staff while we learn the functions of this software. So easy to use. If a mistake is made while entering information it is easily fixed. I had an employee come home from College for break and I forgot to mention new software. He asked me questions once and hit the ground running with no problems. So easy!

Cons

There were some features that were not available and I requested they Make them available and within 2 weeks they had it done! Shockingly excellent support staff!!

Great program and even better customer service.

Overall, I am very pleased with this program and this company. Their customer service was fantastic while I had a million questions during our set up phase and as we were getting used to how the program worked. They even offered to help me with some of the input work when our old database didn't port over all the information.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how useful the site map is (such that you can see at a glance who is late, as well as hover over the unit to see who is renting that unit and their phone number for quick contact).  You can also change the status of the unit right from that page as well.

Cons

I wish I could a little more adjustability on how the late fees work. We occasionally rent two units as one and it would be nice to be able to make it so only one of the units generates late fees instead of both.

Still not using all features but seems to be used friendly

Pros

The software is easy for customers to use on line to rent and make payment. Also i feel it is easy for me to be able to see all customers with their information.

Cons

Doesn't seem to be the best for marketing. It really took a lot longer than we expected to be able for is to move up on the Google list for searches. Still not getting many units rented without us directing new customers to use the software.

Great Software.

Pros

The use of the software is easy to use and easy to understand. I can quickly receive reports and tenant list at any time.

Cons

At this time I would have to say the only con I have is that I would like to have access to more templates for forms.

I'm loving it so far...

I have had some difficulty transferring the data from my old software onto the new. When we finally found a way to do it, it only transferred some of the information. For a fee, Easy Software said they would put someone on data entry to "fill in the blanks". Things are going pretty smoothly now but I have to wait for their part to be done before I can start entering my daily transactions. I'm backed up about 2 weeks but I have a good feeling about the software after all of the details are ironed out.

Pros

I love that the website is tied in with the software and it is easy for me to do updates so I don't have to pay someone else to do it for me.

Cons

I don't like how long it is taking to get all of the info into the new software.

Thanks for the review, Crystal!

Easy Storage Solutions has been what their company name says: EASY!

Pros

The personnel at Easy Storage Solutions has helped us step by step to take our company literally from paper files and no internet exposure to an online system that I can access anywhere (and I have). I have even taken customer's payments on vacation! All this for a budget we can afford and THAT was a big issue for us while we were shopping for a provider. I would strongly recommend Easy Storage Solutions to any self storage operator who doesn't want to spend a fortune for service but still wants a system that works.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like. Even if I get hung up on something I know all I have to do is call or email their support team and they will walk me through it.

Great for Small Facilities

I have been in the storage industry for 16 years. I have experience with multiple software packages. ESS is a great "VALUE" software. You get a lot of power and options for the price. When you are operating a small storage facility you can't afford to have a custom programmed website and your own credit card processor. With ESS they will process credit cards for your facility at lower rates than it would cost me to have my own CC processor.

Pros

Website was included in my monthly cost of the software. Very fair pricing for their services. Tech Support is very helpful and knows how to answer my questions.

Cons

Limited capability--It doesn't have near the options that Sitelink does. It is good for a storage facility with less than 200 units. I would not use for a large facility with multiple people working in the office.

Easy software to use

Overall very good software for the price. I would recommend to others. Great customer service, always willing to help walk you through.

Pros

Simple payment process. Easy to set up customers. Clean looking website. Easy customer online payment process. Customer service is great.

Cons

The map is not very user friendly to build your layout. All transactions are shown in Mountain time instead of your timezone, confuses customers.

Simple software that gets the job done

Pros

Price, ease of use, clean website offering , great customer service and affordable credit card processing fees.

Cons

Functionality for an RV Park is not great and required a lot of work arounds. I ended up spending more money to switch over to a software that was more suitable for my application. This software was a great stepping stone while I learned what functions my park needed.

Absolutely top notch customer service! Would recommend this software to anyone!

Easy to run the business, set up was great with the help of the customer service staff and great tutorial videos.

Pros

Easy to use and access. We can use our smart phones to rent a unit, process a payment, or see who is in a unit.. So handy. At a quick glance I can immediately see tenants who have paid on time, who is late, or who is locked out. It helps me keep track of what is going on everyday with our and its and revenue.

Cons

From an administrator point of view, there are very few things I would tweak. There are 4 different locations of units and we have them all set up seperately. I wish when logging in to the system I would not have to log in to each site when I want to view it. Just takes a few seconds to do so it is not a big deal.

Excellent software

Pros

The customer service is exceptional. Very easy to navigate. User friendly. Would recommend to anyone

Cons

I wish I could easily draw a site map to allow my customers easy access to the exact location of their storage unit

Great Product, Great Customer Support, Easy to Use

Pros

As the title says, this is a great, easy to use product. The customer support is excellent! And I dont have to worry about invoicing my customers, everything is automatic. I love it! I would highly recommend Easy Storage Solutions for any storage business!

Cons

There is only one thing I can think of that I would like to see as an Option. I would like to be able to sort the customers by Last name instead of first name.

Affordable with great customer care. Lacking functionality for rv park.

Pros

I liked the price and terms of this software. It also carried the basic functions I required. We tried to make it work for my rv park, but after it was all said and done I was basically running the park by hand.

Cons

The software required too many work arounds for rv park usage. I think it'd be fine for storage. We knew this going in, but tried anyways.

Best switch I ever made

Pros

I have been in the storage business for about 15 years. I have always used software to keep track of everything. A friend suggested EASY STORAGE, so I gave it a try. Like I said, the best move I have ever made. It make things so easy to track. Costomers love the way they can interact with the software, and it just makes my life so much easier.

Cons

Great solution for storage facilities!!!

Very good. I don't think I could manage the facility efficiently without it.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to work on everything remotely.

Cons

There are some interfaces that are not intuitive and can be confusing.

Software Review

Pros

Easy Storage software is easy to learn, and the support built into the system is amazing! If I cannot find an answer to my questions , the customer support is always available by phone or email and very patient with my questions.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is having to select a dropdown to see more that 25 customers on my page at a time.