Easy Storage Solutions Reviews - Page 6

Easy System & Great Call Center

Everyone has been great. Highly recommend

Pros

The system is very intuitive and easy to use. The call center is great to work with.

Cons

I wish it linked with Divinchi Locks, as it would save us time.

Intuitive, Simple, Cost Effective

Pros

Quick response from customer support when needed, simple interface. Ability to access remotely from mobile devices.

Cons

No ability to interface with lower cost gate interfaces. Financial info reports could use some fine tuning, unable to generate report to identify customers enrolled in auto pay.

Alexander, Thank you for your feedback; we genuinely appreciate it as it helps us improve our software and customer experience. You mentioned an inability to integrate with lower cost gate software. We have a list of all gates we integrate with right inside your software. We are also constantly updating to accommodate as much as possible. As for your request for reports, we are always adding reports and are currently in the process of an update for them! I hope that helps! Thanks again! -Alyssa

Easy Storage Solutions

A+++.

Pros

I highly recommend this software to anyone with a storage facility. It is a great time-saver, and provides excellent reports to help better manage our storage facility. Customer support is incredible, always quick to answer the phone, and able to assist with any problem that has arisen. We just completed our first billing cycle on this software program, and everything went very smoothly. I would never go back to our old system. The monthly fee is very reasonable, based on the size of our facility.

Cons

Having a hard time coming up with any cons for this software. The only thing that could be improved for us is if it would integrate with Quicken.

Easy Storage Solutions Review

Pros

Helps keep track of who's paid and not paid for the month. Easy to key in each individual payment.

Cons

Can't print off individual invoice or I couldn't figure it out myself.

Storage rental made easy!!

Great to organize your storage business with little cost!

Pros

User friendly!! Very affordable , staff responds quickly to questions/concerns.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like

Self Storage Software

Pros

Easy to learn. I'm a first time Storage Business Owner and this software helps run my business with ease!

Cons

I have issues with the software. Many a slightly lower cost.

This product has it all in a very easy to use format.

Pros

Customer support is incredible. The availability of other services means we can run our business with ease. Credit card processing and the call center, Quickbooks integration all make it so simple.

Cons

Can't really think of anything. Maybe a little confusing sometimes when setting up units between reservation fee and deposits

Easy Storage Solutions has been an enjoyable experience on a platform that has considerable depth.

I was trying to manage my business with Excel. This has made things much more streamlined and less cumbersome. The stock reports are handy, the integration with credit card processing is great, and the depth of features is very nice.

Pros

Good stock reports, lots of features, well thought through, some customizability, fairly intuitive, clean interface. Exceptional and very prompt customer support--these folks are a pleasure to work with and never make me feel dumb or like I'm bothering them. The product has good integration with credit card processing, and very good rates for this.

Cons

This may just be me, but I found it a bit difficult to get up to speed with the interface and layout of the features. I am familiar with another product for property management, so I expected similar terminology and names for reports and functions. There was a bit of a learning curve for me, but once I became familiar with ESS's terminology and reports, and where to find the various reports and functions, etc., I have been able to get the information I need and have been quite pleased.

Excellent product - highly recommend

Easy Storage Solutions was implemented to simplify and automate customer management for RV Storage. The software has cut the time to manage each customer by 75%. This is a significant cost savings, as our staff can focus on sales and providing excellent customer service. The team at Easy Storage is beyond amazing - we are so impressed with their service and support. We are so happy with this software!

Pros

Simple and easy to use Fast and easy set-up Does not overwhelm the user with too much time consuming data, but has everything we need. AMAZING customer service and support!!! Easy to train employees who have little computer knowledge.

Cons

No cons - we love this software. It's exactly what we need.

User friendly software

Excellent customer service!

Pros

I was able to use it easily the first time I tried the product.

Cons

Not able to print the graph chart showing the number of units rented.

Great Customer Service

Working with Easy Storage Solutions has been a pleasure. Through all phases of creation, training and implementation of my site I have been treated like their #1 client. All questions are answered, phone calls and emails are responded to promptly and courteously. I will be expanding my business with them in building an additional storage facility that has just broke ground.

Pros

Easy Storage Solutions is one stop shopping for your storage management, website maintenance and payment processing. It is all integrated in the system and easy to understand.

Cons

Easy plug and play solution

Pros

The pre-built forms are very easy to use and user-friendly. The integration of a merchant processor was what drew me to this software solution. I am very pleased with the software and should help me reduce the time cost.

Cons

No SSL/https on the homepage. Google now requires SSL https links or it will downgrade a website on the organic rankings, would be nice to have this. No ability to link customers to a certain unit on the sitemap.

Hi Jeff, We are so happy that you are enjoying the software! We noticed that SSL was a concern for you, so I would like to let you know that this is something we have recently updated! If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us! Thanks again! - Alyssa

Easy Storage Solutions is your answer.

If you don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself they will even set it up for you! I recommend Easy Storage Solutions

Pros

Easy Storage Solutions is an easy to use software for any one who has a storage facility or any rental properties. It is easily adapted to your personal needs. It is versitile and user friendly. Easy Storage Solutions provides solutions to your bookkeeping problems..

Cons

I would like to see a tab feature to separate individual rental properties. If the tabs were in different colors to identify each property it would help tremendously. Then the photo pages could be surrounded by the appropriate colors. This would be great for those who are more visually inclined.

Wow!!! Saved Time and Reduced Collections

Last year I began a new adventure and purchased a small self storage facility (55 units). The previous owner was retired and his bookkeeping consisted of a "tattered" spiral notebook. Records were incomplete and collections were approaching 25%. My goal was to find tools that would provide: a. An online presence b. Manage contact database c. Offer accounting functions All of this on the...

Cons

Thank you for the review!

Getting it together

Great product at a great price. They are constantly improving and growing. I looked at many programs, and I'm so glad I went with Easy Storage Solutions.

Pros

Price, ease of use,, and support.

Cons

Can't think of any.

EASY STORAGE SOLUTIONS KEN HENDRICKSON, 435-216-9286

Our storage facility began using Easy Storage Solutions October 1, 2015, and I can't say enough about how great it has been. The staff at Easy solutions are always eager to help you if you ever need it. The price is very reasonable and the software is compatible with credit card use. Our collections have been better since we started using this software. I would welcome any further satisfaction inquiries.

Pros

You just know when you have made the right decision when you talk with their staff and you see the ease of operation of the software and what it will do. I paid $2000.00 for the software I used before switching to Easy Storage Solutions and have never looked back.....

Cons

Can't think of any.

Excellent fit for our operation

The folks at Easy Storage have always been extremely nice and helpful!

Pros

Great web based software that suits the needs of our owner/operated facility. The software is simple, clean, and straight forward to use!

Cons

Could be a little more mobile friendly for the owner/manager side of the software. Site map feature could use some updating.

This reviewer only left a rating

We built our storage business in 1993. Our system was on paper, and was workable "as is", yet was labor intensive in many ways. We began looking two years ago for a computer program that could help us be more efficient. Easy Storage was the first program we tried. We liked the price, we liked the people, and we especially liked that it could be accessed from anywhere we could get online. We have...

User Friendly and Love the Customer Support

Pros

Customer support cannot be matched. The site is easy to use and intuitive. The live chat option for support has saved me many times.

Cons

There are a few features that I would love to be able to do, such as being able to easily transfer someone to another unit without having to redo all the payments, etc.

Fantastic product and service

Fantastic experience so far. Tech support is based out of Utah and everyone I've encountered so far has been able to immediately answer my questions and get me up to speed. Honestly, I wish we had switched from our previous software provider years ago.

Pros

I have made around 10 calls to support so far and I count each time as soon as the recording picks up. The longest I have waited so far for a live human to pick up is 17 seconds. These people get it. My previous software company could take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. When I have a software problem I don't have that kind of time or I'll lose business.

Cons

Take my advice and pay them to perform the data entry for you.

Easy and simple to use!

Pros

It is very easy to use! I am not a computer whiz that is great at figuring things out but the software is very easy to use. There are no complicated long multi-step solutions to doing something, about 2 clicks and it is done. Way easier and simpler than I had thought it would be!

Incredible running software

This is such a great software. I only wish I had like another 100 units to use this software with.

Pros

The easy usage of the software. The credit card features. The billing. The reports are so easy to use and user friendly. Easy track all customers

Cons

Nothing is a con with this software. I love everything

Easy Storage Software

The overall experience has be great. The site makes running the storage facility a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Pros

I checked a few software programs, but decided on Easy Storage because of the ease of contact with representative. They are very helpful and go beyond my expectations of assistance making corrections that I made within the system. The site if user friendly and has made it easy for my customers as well. I'm still learning features about the site but know I can contact anyone to assist me. That's a plus in my book!

Cons

I have not come across any issue that couldn't be fix due to my error. So, no Cons at this time.

This reviewer only left a rating

Easy Storage Solutions is easy and affordable. As a manager, new in the business, I was looking for something simple and cheap! Before, I was using Microsoft Excel and it was working well but I was spending way too much time on keeping it updated and organized. I started using Easy Storage about a year ago, and I'm glad I did. I took a lot of time and asked a lot of questions before I decided...

Easy

Pros

Very user friendly for both manager and customers. My customers now are more current on there unit and being behind on the payments.

Cons

I know there is a lot to offer on here but there is so much wasted stuff on here that I do not want to use or for my customers to use or have access too.