eHospital Systems Reviews - Page 2

E hospital systems

Overall, great software for communicating with my doctor.

Pros

This is perhaps the best medical software I have payed my hands on, I use it to track my medical appointments.

Cons

I have noticed sometimes that after composing messages to be sent to my doctor, it never sends and I have to retype it all over.

I personally recommended eHospital Software

We've implemented eHospital Systems a couple of months ago. Very satisfying experience. Easy to use software with great customer service. Adroit has good leadership and team that stands behind the product.

Cons

Thanks Mr Reddy for taking the time to post this review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your staff having highest level of professionalism. Hope to have continued business relationship between Adroit and Dr Reddy Clinic.

eHospital Systems Works Great!!

eHospital works great! Very high uptime. Awesome training, implementation and customer service. Good decision to go with them when we were searching of hospital management software.

Cons

Mr Malay Chaturvedi It is our pleasure to work with you and your staff. It's always good to know that Adroit has one more happy customer. We really appreciate all you do for your charitable organization and taking time to post this review.

Very Easy to use and Impressive EMR Solution

It's very easy to use and impressive EMR Solution. We went with on-premise installation. Everything from Pre-Sales to Post-Implementation Customer Support is five star. We asked Adroit to customise the software and they did it for us. Software is web-based so maintenance is minimal. Our Doctors can see the schedules on their smartphones. We will use eHospital for our new venture coming next year.

Cons

In my opinion the program eHospital Systems is successful and great and easy to use

Pros

Features & Functionality , am happy using this software as a little training is enough for the new joinees to understand the software process

Cons

awesome training, implementation and customer service,User friendly, easy to use, reports are fantastic

Customizable Software at affordable cost

We were searching for software for our new Hospital. After seeing a lot of demos, we learnt that off-the-shelf standard software won't work for us. Adroit was helpful in understanding our needs and customize the eHospital software for us. We like the fact that doctors can see the schedules on smart phones and tablets. Customer Support is great. No complaints.

Cons

Happy and Satisfied eHospital Customer!!

We are happy and satisfied with eHospital Systems. Easy to use software that requires minimal training. It is robust and does not scare you to use it.

Cons

Mr Ankit Goyal We are very happy to have you as our customer. Thanks for taking the time from your busy schedule to post the review. We look forward to get more business from your organization.

This is easy to customize with affordable price

Accounting Management Appointment Management Bed Management Billing & Invoicing Budgeting & Forecasting Claims Management Expense Tracking Human Resource Management In-Patient Management Inventory Management Out-Patient Management Patient Records Management Physician Management Policy Management Revenue mortuary

Cons

I recommend ehospital software.

I am using ehospital software from last few months and it is working excellent in my hospital and I appreciate the work of ehospital team to introduce this software to help us. thanks

Cons

Mr Chauhan, Thanks for taking the time to post the review. We are happy to have you as our customer.

Jane-ehospital review

Patients are able to be servex quicly.Historical information is well archieved

Pros

End to end features and user friendly functionality

Cons

Covers required features for major hospitals.Can be easily customised

Extremely satisfied with eHospital Systems!

Extremely satisfied with eHospital Systems. Highly Recommended EMR Solution!

Review Karim R.

This system allows many processes to be coordinated faster while helping to boost efficiency.

Pros

Its variety of features allows to benefit many fronts.

Cons

It can be a little more intuitive and user friendly yo help new users adapt faster.