eMaint CMMS Logo
eMaint CMMS

Computerized Maintenance Management Software by Fluke

visit website

eMaint CMMS Reviews - Page 5

eMaint is the way to go for CMMS

To start, the customer service set eMaint apart from the remainder of the field from the sales folks to the implementation team to the on-site visitors. All were professional and extremely helpful. We now have asset and parts inventory which we never had before.

Pros

The customer service was phenomenal! The software was easy to use and has a multitude of options. The integrated facility mapping is a bonus.

Cons

I can't think of any. This was not the cheapest of the 8 options we trialed but it was the best and offered the greatest options.

eMaint is a gem!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this product. My company was looking into replacing an old work order system and in my research I cam across eMaint. They had everything we needed (and more!)! We are a small organization so not all the features were needed but to know we can go above and beyond is very comforting. You will not be disappointed in this product. And one other thing.....the customer support is top notch!!! They take the time to walk me through things so I can get a better understanding of how to fix issues. This software is great and I am so glad we chose eMaint!

Pros

Customer Support Ease of use Working in real time Training is great

Emaint Success

This product is the best maintenance management software I have used in my professional career spanning 20 years. The ability to customize it to your needs makes it a must have. The customer support is by far the best on the planet and the value from a cost standpoint far out weighs other cloud products. Love the training and development options for users.

Pros

customization, flexibility, extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff, cost, metrics, dashboard, reporting, training/development of users

Cons

suppress pm's, lack of facility related modules (keys, custodial, fleet management)

No User Manual?

Great for maintenance, well thought out just lack a user manual.

Pros

Completing a work order is simple for technicians

Cons

There is not a user manual. Everything is either a case study, blog, article or video. When contacting support they can only guide you to the blogs, articles, videos. The experts can't answer simple questions. I would steer clear unless you know how everything works in eMaint.

EMaint review

I believe that over time this software will help other departments in our company do a better job of tracking field work and assets.

Pros

The ease and flexibility of importing data from other systems. As a 20 year IT guy you can tell when a system is robust in an area and this product shines here!

Cons

Strict on named users to experience the system

HONESTY

Pros

The work orders print out and tell the technicians exactly what they should be doing that day. Keeps them on a balanced schedule.

Cons

Nothing was set up in the first place on what we needed the system to do for us. There are a lot of flaws, nothing works like it's supposed to, we are constantly having to contact support to fix things.

Thank you for providing feedback, and I'm very sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been what you expected. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and ensure that your team is set up for success. I would be happy to continue to work with you to get your account back on track. Thank you again for your honest feedback. I'm confident we can make the necessary adjustments to ensure your success with eMaint. Mark Roland eMaint Customer Success Manager

CMMS

Overall very good for our organization

Pros

Reports and tracking, and the mobile application is very helpful for the frontline mechanics

Cons

Navigating through the software, need to simplify the search functions

Ease of Use/Support

very good software to use for both Work orders and Inventory software

Pros

Ease of use and training if needed on options of use.

Cons

Nothing that I can add at this time to this question.

eMaint review

Pros

Ease of use Easy to set up Good integration capabilities Reasonable priced

Cons

Features could be better compared to higher priced products, however for the price and ease of use, this is not a major con

Emaint Review

We were looking for a software to capture our work order data and track cost of parts and labor.

Pros

Easy to use, very customizable, can be as detailed or vague as you want it to be

Cons

Some of the reporting is not what I hoped for. Seems like when you call customer service for help with dashboards after the initial startup, your expected to be an expert and help with changed can be hard. With anything else customer related, they have been easy to work with.

Too many phone calls

Pros

The software seems very well developed and has many wonderful features that make the software stand out above the rest.

Cons

The customer service part of emaint is too much. They would call me to the point of almost harassment, three or more times a day! Even now when I told them that I have found another software and am no longer interested, they keep calling.

Boasso Review

Pros

The product is 95% configurable by us. We have custom-designed every screen, made reports to suit our needs, and are able to make adjustments on the fly based on feedback from our end users. The eMaint support staff has responded in a timely manner in most cases when we did need their assistance to create work flows or other custom features.

Cons

Because the system is so configurable, it has taken more time than anticipated to get this off the ground. When you add a feature or make a change to an existing one, there is a ripple effect that can cause issues if you are not careful.

Very useful Maintenance Management Tool

Pros

I had very simple recurring maintenance items to track and using this tool made it a very organized process in taking care of the large equipment that needed routine services. You can schedule recurring and needed maintenance on your equipment.

Cons

It does take some learning to use, but like any software with some practice you can learn the functionality quickly.

eMaint Review

Pros

Very good CMMS program. We have reduced our downtime and parts searching by using this system. Very good once you get used to it.

Cons

Will need training to learn all of the functions. Luckily, eMaint offers a lot of training to help you learn the system.

From the first phone call with Sales to discuss eMaint to implementation to support after there is no company better that eMaint. They are professional and are willing to work with you to give you the best use of the product and to give you the greatest e

The team at eMaint is the best. With eMaint now part of Fluke the sky is the limit with what can be done.

Pros

The ease of use, the team at eMaint, and the willing to work with the customer from start to finish.

Cons

Costumer servicer is perfect, the software is perfect, do not change a thing

not one issue

Pros

the ability to run reports for individual departments

Cons

The City likes every aspect of this software no complaints

Emaint Software

Our company has been using the Emaint work order system at our main campus for about 10 years now. Here we receive about 1,500 request a month. Originally those were all handled by phone. Now we are receiving them online and by phone, relieving all of the office staffs time on the phone. I have since rolled the system out to several of our sites in other states. When all is said and done I will have this system in eleven states.

Pros

Easy learning curve.

Cons

Report queries are a little troublesome, I did just attend a training to help.

maintenance coordinator

Good so far

Pros

Default user interface is easy to navigate and use.

Cons

The mobile user interface needs a dedicated at to install on apple and android devices.

Hi William, It's great to hear you are having success after using eMaint for such a short amount of time. Our goal is for each client to have a positive start. While we always know there is room for improvement in certain areas, we depend on our client's feedback. Thank you for being a part of the eMaint team. Please reach out if there's anything we can do to help with your success. Mark Roland eMaint Customer Success Manager

No love

Poor Sales told us everything we wanted to hear and then tech told us different after investing in the product.

Pros

Confighrabikty seems good if we ever have a chance to properly customize

Cons

Implementation was expensive and rushed We are a small company and by the time the weekly implementation meeting came we had not had a chance to use the system enough to get any value Requests to slow the implementation were met with an inflexible corporate attitude leaving us unprepared to properly use this software.

Hi Jay, Thank you for providing feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been what you expected. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and ensure that your team is set up for success. I have reached out to you through email and will make sure we address all questions or issues to get your account back on track. Thank you again for your honest feedback. I'm confident we can make the necessary adjustments to ensure your success with eMaint. Conner Rivard eMaint Customer Success Manager

Great Maintenance Software

Using this system will communize our maintenance software with other divisions within Martinrea. Our Metalics group has been using this system for some time now with great success. We are transitioning from a different software into Emaint and using this system within our Fluids group.

Pros

Product is easy to use for all disciplines within our facility. Charting capability is great for tracking KOI's

Cons

Nothing at this time. Still a new system for our location.

Excellent customer service

Pros

I most liked the exceptional level of customer service I received. In managing the use of multiple facilities I found this product to be optimal for my needs.

Cons

I wish there were more applications for this software! I can't say anything bad, only that I wish I could use it more!

Eight plant roll out went great!

We started this process in 2015 in one plant. Added 110 PM's per week. We have now copied this process in six other plants with two more planned later this year. Customer service was great, onsite tech support was great. Now that we have the PM's entered we want to start tracking costs by asset number and rolling out new dashboards for real time information.

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer support!

Cons

Still getting used to the new upgrade.

Wonderful Experience

We are almost done with the 4-week implementation process, and with each new step we have realized more ways this software is going to streamline our day-to-day processes to greatly increase efficiency, as well as become a powerful reporting tool for that will provide us with far better data than we have ever had.

Pros

Customization, fantastic service from sale through implementation, excellent training that results in ease of use.

Cons

No complaints - it is a LOT to learn and a LOT of data to transfer, but that's to be expected with any software change (especially if, like us, you're pulling the data from a variety of sources), AND the implementation specialist and the online training have really helped us with both.

Great CMMS with committed and engaged eMaint employees

eMaint is great software with some great support. Always things to improve. Need to better integrate large implementations with multiple accounts. Consolidated accounts and master accounts are good but having to use a programmer to change minor items across 165 accounts slows things down.

Pros

Great company support. Customizing fields are nice.

Cons

Better quick changes of 165 accounts.

Great support during the implementation process.

Pros

eMaint is extremely detailed. It allows for you to do a little, or a lot. The more you put into the program, the more you will Back from it. Extremely impress with the ability to integrate eMaint with our existing accounting software.

Cons

The program is a bit complicated. It takes a lot of training. The computerized voice used in the eMaint University training modules can be hard to listen to after a short period of time.