eMaint CMMS Logo
eMaint CMMS

Computerized Maintenance Management Software by Fluke

visit website

eMaint CMMS Reviews - Page 6

Great support during the implementation process.

Pros

eMaint is extremely detailed. It allows for you to do a little, or a lot. The more you put into the program, the more you will Back from it. Extremely impress with the ability to integrate eMaint with our existing accounting software.

Cons

The program is a bit complicated. It takes a lot of training. The computerized voice used in the eMaint University training modules can be hard to listen to after a short period of time.

Don't waste your time. This tool can not read it's own files.

Do your home work and buy a tool that works well.

Pros

This has a good database back end. It can track key assets and associated costs. It can track inventory, but not easily.

Cons

The work order forms has no logical flow. The graphical user interface is very slow and has major flaws. There are a lot of wasted steps. Data entry comes at a high cost in labor time. This tool is not able to directly import a file it just exported. The user forum web page need tech support help to join. Our sight had been stuck with this package for five years. It still looks like a prerelease package.

Productivity Boost

I have had a great experience. This is my second rollout. Very thorough team coordination.

Pros

I like the feature rich software that packs a punch to give our maintenance and hopefully future departments the ease of use to capture and maintain assets and valuable company items.

Cons

There is no dedicated app, its web form. I think in a dedicated app it would be a little easier to use on the iOS side.

Incredible software

Overall, I can’t imagine doing this job without it!

Pros

The best preventative maintenance system out there for the money for small businesses who need a way to track their assets and keep track of contracts and work orders!

Cons

Having to set up myself. But the customer service was so helpful in doing this, which increased my satisfaction!

Wind Farm signs up

Very good help in implementing which helped buy in by our employees

Pros

Flexibility for self scheduled maintenance by technicians Ability to use on a computer and smartphone

Cons

Mobile application is weaker than the web browser on the phone

A mediocre experience that has only gotten worse

If you paid me to use this software I would still look for something else to use that works well.

Pros

This product is web based and can be used anywhere from work to home or on the road

Cons

difficult to use, Random bugs happen, customer support doesn't seem to know how to solve issues and frequently creates new problems while trying to fix the problem reported.

Great Features

We've been using Emaint at Holford Facilities Management for the past 3 years, since then the software has helped us in developing our operation in means of productivity and punctuality. The features that Emaint has allowed us to gather analytical data and assisted in linking all our transactions such as financial, operational and HR into a single WO at a time. The team behind Emaint is very supportive and helpful.

Pros

User-Friendly, Comprehensive features.

User Friendly

I mainly use Emaint to pull reports for auditing use. I like that we have one place where important info is stored. We use it to keep track of inventory, drivers, work orders for maintenance, and asset information.

Pros

I like the Emaint links to other software that we use and that it is user friendly. I am able to generate reports for audit purposes.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything on my end that I do not like, however, I know that there is a lot of potential and plans for our company to extend the use. Maybe more training on what and how to accomplish our goals would be nice.

Easy to work with and a great value!

Patrick presented the software in such a manner that anyone could understand.

Pros

I like the price of this product and the ease of use. I also like that we have our own personal Customer Service Professional assigned to us if we need help.

Cons

The initial start up is going to be hard, but I have my own customer service professional assigned to our company to help.

Try it. Its pretty easy with a lot of support.

I did want to learn more on You Tube of developing the app for my business better. I like to do it alone when I can.

Pros

Most of it is self explanatory. I always get follow ups from the support staff to be sure I have what I need.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. I would say I would like more instructions available instead of going to support so much to figure it out.

Emaint Review

I've had nothing but a positive experience with emaint. From implementation up to present date, the program has done everything I have needed.

Pros

Easy to use, customization, visual dashboard and easy reporting.

Cons

Mobile feature needs work. Would be nice to have an actual app that barcode scanning was integrated into instead of using a 3rd party app

Poor Support

Several issues with process flow

Pros

Presentation showed the software capable of doing anything. However, the implementation group didn’t provide enough help to complete our project.

Cons

Lack of support, sort menus don’t work well.

Might be good for managing a fleet of trucks, but not for much else.

I hate it. I have recommended that other facilities in the organization completely avoid it.

Pros

I did not like it at all - would avoid at all costs.

Cons

Software is not user friendly, can do little without corporate support, adds zero value.

Hello Scott, Thank you for providing your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been what you expected so far. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and ensure your team is set up for success. I have reached out to you through email and will make sure we address all questions/issues to get the account back on track. Thank you again for your honest feedback. I am confident we can make the necessary adjustments to ensure your success with eMaint. Sincerely, Conner Rivard, Customer Success Manager

best choice for your CMMS

We reviewed several different options when it came to which CMMS we were going to use. Emaint by far was the most attractive option available. The ease of use, ease of set up, outstanding customer support, and bang for your buck puts their competition to shame. Emaint has helped us to become a much more proactive maintenance department.

Pros

Ease of use User interface

Cons

Price

Does everything I was looking for and more, for a very affordable price.

Would highly recommend the product. I vetted 5 companies, and eMaint is the one I chose, and so far, I am glad I did.

Pros

What sold me was the continued free education for product use and support. From setup to full implementation, the process was smooth. I have never used a maintenance program before, and I feel like a pro at it.

eMaint Transition

We transitioned to eMaint from a competitor. eMaint was there every step of the way with help and advice. The learning curve was made easy with the fabulous support. Anytime we have questions or need a little customization it's only a phone call away.

Pros

Customization Reporting features Dashboards Support Many more

Cons

Nothing really

Software can Adapt to all Business Needs

Pros

The features and functionalities are adaptable to our business needs. The software can do more than I know or need and the customer support is amazing. I am constantly receiving emails about updates and training.

Cons

I have a hard time finding what I need to build reports but other than that I haven't had any issues.

Emaint Review

I enjoy the help that customer service provides whenever I have a question.

Pros

I like all of the functions the program offers, and the ease of use.

Cons

I do not like how difficult it is to edit the forms.

Working with product for just over a year. Still a work in progress.

Pros

Good client support. Very engaged on helping solve your questions.

Cons

Some roadblocks as is no offline capabilities or separate app.

Emaint Excellence

Love this CMMS.

Pros

The support staff makes the transition perfect. The main page has all the info I need to run all three of my sites.

Cons

Takes a long time to install all aspects. I would like to have a few more techs for the price, maybe balance admin and techs better.

Probably the best for my wants.

Pros

Out of the 6 CMMSs I tried, this was probably the best to fit my needs. It is highly customizeable with different account priveleges depending on the need.

Cons

This is one of the more expensive options and there is no way to buy the system outright. Also the learning curve is a bit higher then most others.

easy to use

nothing

Pros

simple as what the required need and able to expanded in future where ever need and the support is so helpful

Cons

emaint need to manage how can the support team response at the holidays and weekends because many facilities, the jobs still open even at these days.

Easy to use, easy, outstanding customer support. Emaint has helped our maintenance team become great again..

EMaint assisted us in improving and organizing maintenance program, amazing customer service, and technical help when need it. I am glad we chose eMaint!

Pros

Web base can be accessed anywhere

Cons

Mobile feature does not include all options

Very pleased so far

implementation professionals were very helpful

Pros

Excellent asset historical data tracking, prioritization, and reporting systems Integration and standardization of remote locations

Cons

Improvement in the functionality of the mobile interface would be helpful

eMaint Maintenance Software

Pros

Complete Customization. Excellent support and implementation. It can be as little or as much as you need. can go beyond just maintenance

Cons

There are some lingering things form previous versions that can be problematic. But support is there to help fix it fast