Emvisage

Customisable Field Software - Ideal For Complex Fieldwork

Emvisage Reviews

Emvisage review from Raj Subramani

Overall, emvisage as a software tool was effective in helping business to quickly set up and run key processes. Emvisage costs & reporting has helped business reduce manual effort & time.

Pros

Ease of set up and user interface is very powerful feature for emvisage. The workflow based system is certainly effective and has been used to cover different business process functions.

Cons

Flexibility to make changes to workflow instance at runtime.Emvisage works as a linear tool but at times due to complex business process where a runtime instance should be interjected and changed. This feature will help emvisage stand out with some of the other cloud based solutions.

Thank you for your review! Tanja from Emvisage

Great product to manage workflow and capturing infield data

The product is very good, can save you valuable time which can be spent on other productive tasks. To add, the Emvisage team is fantastic to deal with.

Pros

Great for managing workflow of in-field product delivery where there can be several stages involved. Emvisage, once customised and set up to your requirements, details all stages of the product delivery lifecycle in a very detailed yet simplistic way which makes it easy to monitor progress, keep track of KPI's and staying on top of things. The in field digital forms are very handy as well when it...

Cons

For any small change that is required to digital forms, you have to go back to the Emvisage development team to implement. It would be handy, if an admin user could make these changes.

We're thrilled about your positive experience with our software and with the Emvisage team - thank you for your feedback! Tanja from Emvisage

A software that saves lot of time and assist to track field services

Pros

User friendly Customisable Great support team

Cons

No smartphone app. However, this software is mobile friendly.

Thank you for your honest review. We've made the conscious decision to offer a mobile-friendly software instead of a native app. There are 3 main benefits for the user: 1. You're always and automatically using the most recent version of the software - there's no need for manual updates 2. You don't need to worry about smartphone compatibility 3. The user interface looks the same on desktop and on mobile - there's no need for learning different UIs. I hope this helps. Again, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. Best, Tanja from Emvisage

A customised tool that was still affordable

I needed a bespoke E2E customer management tool that allowed collaboration between my internal teams as well as multiple third party contractors - Emvisage was my solution

Pros

- Customisation of my Emvisage solution was completed rapidly by the Emvisage team - The approvals and notifications features allowed me to easily monitor progress and maintain 100% compliance - The reporting functionality allowed me to generate management reports with just one click - With the solution being an online application, it allowed my field contractors to access the same system as my internal...

Cons

- My organisation at the time had IE as the default browser and Emvisage worked better on Chrome so I had to get my IT department to approve the use of Chrome. Just wasn't sure why it worked on Chrome but not as good with IE.

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your team. Best, Tanja from Emvisage

Flexible and reliable software to manage contractors and projects

Emvisage has helped my team and contractors manage and actions on projects in a more efficient way, removing doubling ups and manual work in multiple areas.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and provides an easy view of overall progress of projects. The team behind the software is a "Yes team", always willing to look for the best solution for the requested outcome instead of focusing on replicating existing processes. The built in status/progress of each project makes it easier to see projects that may be falling behind or need urgent attention.

Cons

I think there is an opportunity to allow the client to add or remove fields for the export functions themselves.

We're so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Best, Tanja from Emvisage

Flexibilty

Pros

Emvisage is great platform as it has allowed our company to create a process that is tailored to our business needs. Also having the flexibility to be agile in a market that has alot of software options in the market.

Cons

Not having an APP on my IPHONE, I would like the ability to have an APP version as we grow

Hi Peter, we're thrilled to read that Emvisage serves you and your team well. We've made the conscious decision to offer a mobile-friendly software instead of a native app. There are 3 main benefits for the user: 1. You're always and automatically using the most recent version of the software - there's no need for manual updates 2. You don't need to worry about smartphone compatibility 3. The user interface looks the same on desktop and on mobile - there's no need for learning different UIs. I hope this helps. Again, thanks for taking the time to leave us awesome review. Best, Tanja from Emvisage

Emvisage Review

Emvisage has allowed us to bring together; logistics, product tracking and an end to end service program all into one program. It has proved to be a very useful tool to track out product and it's status around the world.

Pros

Our ability to work with the Emvisage developers to create a bespoke platform that could meet all of our requirements was a huge reason we chose to go with them. Their straightforward platform made it an easy system to integrate into our business processes.

Cons

I'm actually hard pressed to find anything of note to mention, there were a few teething issues, but we were pushing the limits of the software's purpose as we built the system.

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you're happy with Emvisage; our staff will definitely be glad to read what you wrote. Best, Tanja from Emvisage

First implantation of proper CRM in 30 year Old Business

We selected EMVISAGE for several reasons with a key one being the ability to easily communicate through the assigned implementation manager assigned to our business. open communication and being able to understand our vision has been critical. Setting and adjusting expectations has be a key moving part of the implementation.

Pros

Work flow visibility has been valuable. We have been able to split work loads up across the team so we are not overloading individual staff. We now have better team visibility across our customers experience as they travel from lead to completed project.

Cons

Its very difficult to visualise the customised integrated system in out business, then to over laying the process has been a challenge we are working through.