Encyro Logo
Encyro

Secure file sharing and electronic signatures software

visit website

Encyro Reviews - Page 2

Adds a level of professionalism

As an Accountant, I handle a lot of sensitive data. Encyro ensures that my correspondence is secure and encrypted for my business security.

Pros

I have had many compliments from my clients about Encyro's website. It adds a level of professionalism to my correspondence with my clients.

Cons

Not so much a dislike as a hope, I wish there were an add-on for G-mail like there is for Outlook.

Encyro recently released a Gmail Addon. Instructions to install and use: https://help.encyro.com/article/207-quick-start-guide-encyro-gmail-addon

Great value, save time too.

Pros

I can send secure email just like regular email by clicking on the "secure send" button. Other software that I used forced me to go through many steps, worse yet, it then also forced the recipient to set up the account, etc. which makes it a hassle for busy clients.

Cons

I wish the Encyro would be more generous with the attachment size, or allow the file to be stored on the server to be download by the recipient. Sometimes, I have to send multiple emails because of attachment size limitations.

Kindly note that the file size limit for Encyro secure messages is 5GB per file. Multiple files can be attached This applies when you send from your account login at www.encyro.com. The files are saved at Encyro servers for recipients to download. On the other hand, when you use the Encyro Outlook Addin to send secure directly from Outlook, then the Outlook application imposes limits on the attachment size, that are much lower than 5GB. In this case too, the file is stored on Encyro servers for recipients to download (it is not sent via email servers for security reasons).

Encyro met all my needs and more

Encyro really helped me with a non-profit project I was overseeing. They took the time to explain the program to me, help me set up, and answered all my questions along the way. After that experience, I moved my entire company over to Encyro and dumped the other 2 programs I was using that gave me less functionality then Encyro along. Love this company!

Pros

I love that I can share sensitive documents, receive signatures from clients while meeting IRS standards, and have clients upload sensitive materials to me, ALL IN ONE PLACE.

Cons

I have not encountered an issue yet that Encyro couldn't fix.

Thank you for your review and the compliments!

ENCYRO is the cost efficient for secure document sharing and collecting KBA signatures

Great so far, except for the cons I mentioned.

Pros

That it is easy to use, customizable saveable templates and KBA compliant signatures

Cons

It would be nice to have sending history organized better, now it is hard to track what was send. So better dashboard like CRM would be nice, when you click on client (not by email) and you can see the history

Thank you for the review and your continued use. Your feedback regarding the document history is very valuable for us. We will continue to improve the documents view and also add more flexibility to organize it in different ways.

Encyro is simple and works great

Been really great.

Pros

Easy to use. Inexpensive. Simple to show clients how to use.

Cons

Have to download documents to desktop. Can't see a way to enter directly to Google Drive etc

Thank you for your kind review. We will be adding more functionality to make it easier to download all your documents to your computer (say, to a Google Drive folder).

Easy to Use

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that recipients don't have to complete a long registration to view emails

Cons

Absolutely nothing - it is great software

Thank you for the kind review.

Super product

Pros

Encyro has been an excellent addition to our office. There has been ease of mind that important information is being shared with in a secure and safe manner. Thank you Encyro!

Cons

Did not feel there was anything I did not like with your software

Thank you for the review!

Great bang for your buck

Very positive. It works for what I need.

Pros

I love how new features come out and they don’t charge more money. I love the secure file sharing as well as the secure signing.

Cons

The UI could use done work. It’s a little clunky.

Thank you for the review and compliments. We will continue to improve the UI.

Great product and price.

Pros

Price and ease of use are great. Customer service is very responsive.

Cons

The organization or the files and folders on the website is hard to use.

Thank you for the review and feedback. We will continue to improve the documents view and make it more flexible to suit different usage styles.

FDD usage information

Pros

I am able to send secure documents between myself and other employees, vendors.

Cons

I am happy with this product. There are no cons.

Thank you so much for your review!

When it comes to encryption user interfaces, this is as good as it gets

My clients have generally found it easy to open my encrypted emails sent with Encyro.

Pros

The user interface is really simple and works without excessive settings or configurations.

Cons

No Gmail plugin - wish I could use it directly from Gmail.

Comply with legislation and protect your data

It is a zero knowledge encrypted mail. With full HIPPA compliance

Pros

I really like the zero knowledge encrypt and decrypt. I need the data to be encrypted because I send health data and also receive from patients. No need to install any software. Upload page makes possible for patients to upload.

Cons

The mail archive could be more ui friendly, meaning there should be an i.proved search feature

Thank you for your kind review. The current search feature can search on message content, contact names, and file names. We will continue to improve it.