EQMS Reviews

4.47/5 (17 reviews)

Carl Stanbridge

EQMS is simple and effective. It is a nonsense free application that makes sense of managing Quality

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Simple to use, simple to set-up, simple to train and simple to administrate. Its very functional and configurable and is well supported by Qualsys. It is also delivers some considerable time savings in areas such as auditing and action management. The system automates many of the administrative tasks and provides some excellent real time reporting.

Rob Gibson

High Quality QMS

Reviewed 2017-06-13

EQMS supports our ISO9001 quality management processes, saves us time, and eases our communication with remote teams.We've been working with Qualsys and EQMS for four years. The core modules are mature and feature-rich, they enable us to streamline our processes and document management requirements. The apps save us many hours of manual effort each time we use them. There is also a healthy pipeline of new features and enhancements. Perhaps the biggest strength of the software is the commitment from the Qualsys team to the success of their customers. Highly recommended.

Paul Houston

Customer rep guided us through implementation extremely well including training of users.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Compliant against regulationsModules are well organised and easy to use. Documents are very easy to find using the search tool in the Navigation window. Training database can be used to generate training records for organisation and records are easily completed.

Adam Faunt

A 'one stop shop' for all of our Quality and Auditing requirements

Reviewed 2017-04-25

My company has purchased the EQMS system and we have gone for a number of the modules including Training Manager and Audit Manager, which I use on a regular basis. The system has made my job much easier and all my documents are now easy to access and easy to maintain. The training records are simple to review and update, the matrix review brings everything together in an easy to view format which can also be downloaded into Excel files. The Audit Manager is easy to use, specific audit can be designed and these are carried out on a tablet, photos and other evidence are easy to collect during the audit. The download feature is excellent and saves valuable time when writing the final report. The setting up takes a bit of time, but it's worth it and we have received excellent support from Qualsys throughout the setting up of the system. Easy to use for lots of information

Zaheer Younes

EQMS Review

Reviewed 2017-02-27

This softaware has enabled us to prepare and meet UKAS ISO 15189 standards. There is alot more that the system can offer its users and would recommend that users explore the full potential of the system. We currently only have a few of the modules available to us!Simple to use

Stephen Nutman

Overall, very positive. The business has staff in all departments who engage well with customers.

Reviewed 2017-07-21

The ability to configure the system is made very simple. Changes can be made by administrators with minimal effort which is invaluable to any business which is either growing or operates in a dynamic environment. The software has constant releases either for fixes (which obviously everyone wants to avoid altogether) or for improvements. We have seen several iterations of a module in the space of a year which has helped how our users engage with the system. On a similar note, I am impressed with how the company will make changes to the software upon request. Changes are reviewed and implemented in a timely fashion.

Franz Goquingco

World of Possibilities with EQMS

Reviewed 2017-02-23

I've known about EQMS since 2005 and began using it's spectrum of features since 2012. After five years of working with EQMS, I have come to appreciate it more and more. I would advise anyone looking to use EQMS to take their time and understand all the different features.

Adam Whitney

EQMS offer great support from beginning to end of implementation

Reviewed 2017-05-24

Saving time on the admin side of quality management, freeing up more time to carry out value adding activities and improvement projects.The functionality it offers and the option to add more modules as time goes on and our confidence with the system improves.

lee clack

EQMS BY Qualsys

Reviewed 2017-02-16

possible the best QMS software on the market, Streets ahead of any rival software currently on the market.I have already recommended this to my previous employer, who have purchased three of the modules. support is excellent and the system is user friendly.I expect a Hugh cost savings on resource and a massive impact to help us drive continuous improvement across the site. user friendly, customer support and the workflows within the system.

Greig Robertson

Excellent time saver and value for money

Reviewed 2017-02-16

We have been using EQMS for a year now and have found it to be an excellent time saver and great value for money. We use Document Manager, Risk Manager and Audit Manager and the controls in place for each application have been hugely beneficial in helping us achieve our ISO standards. Ease of use To Do List Audit Manager iPad application

Grace Tongue

Grace - EME

Reviewed 2017-04-25

I come across many difficulties with the functionality of EQMS , i work with large documents which won't upload to the system. I called customer support over a year ago and the problem is still not resolved.N/A

Janice McMillan

Scotland Distillation & Maturation

Reviewed 2017-02-23

I've been an EQMS Co-ordinator using Document Manager since roll out more than 10 years ago and I like the system a lot. It has grown considerably since then. I look after 13 sites with nearly 12,000 documents so I'm kept very busy with Document Reviews, Change Requests and New Document Uploads. It is a very User-Friendly System for the User. I do feel that it can be quite time consuming behind the scenes but this makes for a very compliant system which, when areas are being audited, is a great help. Qualsys support has been great over the years and all queries/requests answered in a timely manner.

Chris Storey

Quality Management assistance from an expert

Reviewed 2017-04-25

We started to use EQMS as a document register when we decided to accredit for ISO 9001 , and have then started to use other aspects of the EQMS software throughout the Facilities Directorate. I have worked closely with the team at EQMS and they know me and I know them. They do customer service naturally and know their product, and are eager to develop it too.

Stewart Wilson

EQMS Review

Reviewed 2017-02-23

Selected EQMS as it can be operated on various platforms. We have a number of Linux users so the software had to operate under this environment as well as Windows. Qualsys have been very supportive during all phases of project (Dave Beard in particular) and we look forward to becoming a long-term client.

Chris Kettle

Over 10 years as a customer and going strong

Reviewed 2017-02-16

EQMS is essential to our quality management system. The overlays provide substantial document control, the user interface is excellent and without it we would be lost. Excellent admin functions and reports too.

Tariq Bajwa

BT EQMS Instance

Reviewed 2017-02-23

EQMS is an excellent robust intuitive document management system, we have it in place for over 10 years and is critical to our process and our customers.

Paul Wilcock

Training Records

Reviewed 2017-02-17

It has been a revelation in controlling, managing and chasing training records. I would like to see a simplification of functionality.