Key Features of eRoutingGuide
ShipAssist provides easy access to an online location for shippers to post facility rules and regulations, maps/directions to their facility, or any other information a shipper wants to communicate to carriers. As a standard procedure, the shipper directs carriers to their personalized site to review the facility’s regulations and provide a documented acknowledgment of acceptance of the rules. The main benefits of the service are to set clear guidelines and expectations for carriers to prevent disagreements over detention or other accessorial charges, as well as eliminate calls to the shipping department asking for directions or other requests for basic information. There is ASN (Advanced Shipment Notification) functionality available as well.
The target market for the service is a manufacturer with one location, or a national retail chain with multiple locations, each having unique receiving requirements.
Online Routing Guide:
eRouting Guide provides an online location for companies to post their corporate routing guide in an open or password protected environment. The routing guide information is posted on a personalized site for the business and can be customized with any relevant content. Instead of sending out hard copies of routing guides, potential users can reference the information online. Updates can be made instantly and notification of any changes are sent immediately. Routing compliance is improved, therefore reducing time and expenses incurred to the business resulting from misrouted shipments. The goal is to make sure each shipment is routed the right way every time. There is ASN (Advanced Shipment Notification) functionality available as well.
The target markets for the service are any manufacturer with vendors or suppliers sending inbound product or companies with de-centralized shipping origin point.
easy TMS provides simple, easy to implement Transportation Management System functionality for truckload volume shipments at a low monthly rate. The system is web-based, or a SaaS.
• Tool for organizing and securely storing carrier rate contracts in a central location, allowing companies to make sure the correct routing decisions are made on every truckload shipment. Rate sheets that in the past were buried in a drawer or non-existent are now in one location so in the event of employee turnover or a need cross train additional employees the information is accessible to the right people.
• The Rate Quote tool identifies the top 3 low cost carriers for a given shipment, calculating and presenting the mileage, line haul and fuel surcharge costs.
• The system eliminates time consuming phone calls and manual processes by facilitating communication with carriers through automatic load tendering functionality, appointment confirmations, and Bill of Lading generation.
• Freight invoice pre-audit is integrated into the tool, automating the audit process for shippers – saving time or the need for a costly third party invoice audit company.
• The Sales Quote tool allows parties outside logistics to calculate costs for