ERPAG Reviews

4.53/5 (138 reviews)

Darko ¿turlan

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Reviewed 2017-03-02

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands. Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features. My recomendation to anybody!

Jane Cohen

Outstanding customer support

Reviewed 2018-08-06

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Ghislen Hage

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Centralize all information online anywhere

Hoang Vuong

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Reviewed 2019-06-10

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

ramon martinez

very easy

Reviewed 2017-10-18

the web access and very easy use for sales

ramon martinez

CEO

Reviewed 2018-10-09

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

RICHARD HAPPSON

Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-06-09

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Laura Hagen

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

Reviewed 2017-11-02

So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

chevrel franck

not enough flexibility

Reviewed 2017-08-30

we can centralize all information about our customer. We expected more, hope you will add new function

Imtiaz Bukhari

very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-07-24

It really helped me to get started and then prepared me for our new software when we grew out of it.

Nemanja Cavlovic

First day of use review

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Over all i am very pleased with it. i will try to connect it to printers and scanner and see how it goes and if it can do the printings and scanning as it advertises i will keep using it

François Mainguy

Straight to the Point

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-06-06

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

rodrigo martinez

its good

Reviewed 2018-04-23

In the company it is related to the flexibility that is provided to the software tools that are used. It provides customization, control and better management in search of absolute optimization. Everything is modifiable and open to be altered based on the needs that occur dynamically. Any change that needs to be made will be integrated and large resources will not have to be invested in external processes.

Anonymous

Exceptional Pre-sales Consultation

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Workflow modeling, operational data capture, efficiency metrics.

Thelesha Gray

This software fits my needs exactly and helped me to merge inventory with accounting perfectly.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

1. Affordable for a small business 2. Nice interface that shows KPIs including margins, top customers 3. Replaced my Excel dashboard 4. Smooth interface 5. Intuitive with prompts 6. Shows all I need to know to make pricing decisions 7. High-level functionality that calculates landing cost in purchase price 8. Great for distribution businesses

Hugh Springer

Seems to be a great saas solution with enterprise-grade capabilities!

Reviewed 2017-12-01

+The SaaS-based architecture, which so many previous generation on-prep ERP providers are attempting to achieve with cloud offerings, but not quite hitting the mark. +The full range of ERP-relevant product capabilities and functionality, including mobile-friendly emulators of using the solution on the warehouse floor. +A full offering of off-the-shelf reports +Direct, inline product support via chat. +Integrated self-guided training overview videos on each page.

Brandon Tyson

Product Review

Reviewed 2019-02-04

It has taken me a bit to get everything set-up to start using it properly. That was mostly on my inventory management side, trying to get everything set-up to bulk upload to the service. I'm starting to get the feel for it and am excited to see what power it has when used properly.

Tim Anderson

So far the experience has been very good.

Reviewed 2018-01-12

1. Support - has been fantastic 2. Design - the templates are set up in logical and intuitive order 3. Functionality of system - It just flows baby.

Li Jin

Supply chain manager looking for an affordable ERP solution

Reviewed 2018-04-04

very affordable ERP solution. Perfect for small/medium size business that cannot spend a big chunk of financial resource for top-tiered ERP solutions. Yet still need functional ERP to grow their business.

Antoinette Heyns

Switch over to Erpag ERP System

Reviewed 2019-04-13

Easier way of doing costings, understand what it really cost to make a product. Streamline admin, less mistakes, as we import directly for Shopify and less people to run the operation. Thanks for that

RICHARD MASSAWE

time saving

Reviewed 2017-07-30

Margret Youn

All in One

Reviewed 2019-04-23

The application offers "All in One" features, which is very convinient

shehmil khan

ERPAG Most convenient affordable App.

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Easy to understand and use, even non technical person can setup and run the app smoothly. Especially import data option very convenient.

Juan Barbosa

I love this product

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Overall for the value and what you receive I think its one of the best programs out there.

David Berube