ERPAG Reviews

4.53/5 (138 reviews)

JOON HYUK LEE

Just started

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses. And this software looks matching well until now.

Hung Hono

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Save a lot of time.

Jorge Ayala

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio. A highly and fast configurable product. A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times. A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order. A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Aleksandar Milosavljević

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Reviewed 2018-10-10

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version. It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Darko ¿turlan

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Reviewed 2017-03-02

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands. Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features. My recomendation to anybody!

Jane Cohen

Outstanding customer support

Reviewed 2018-08-06

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Ghislen Hage

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Centralize all information online anywhere

paul Spencer

Great value without compromise

Reviewed 2019-06-14

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Ralph Rudat

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Reviewed 2017-10-29

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Hoang Vuong

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Reviewed 2019-06-10

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Dan Heselton

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

ramon martinez

very easy

Reviewed 2017-10-18

the web access and very easy use for sales

Celine Chen

Great software

Reviewed 2019-02-09

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

ramon martinez

CEO

Reviewed 2018-10-09

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Kuang li Chiu

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Reviewed 2018-01-05

Money saved and good enough.

RICHARD HAPPSON

Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-06-09

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Laura Hagen

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

Reviewed 2017-11-02

So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

chevrel franck

not enough flexibility

Reviewed 2017-08-30

we can centralize all information about our customer. We expected more, hope you will add new function

Imtiaz Bukhari

very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-07-24

It really helped me to get started and then prepared me for our new software when we grew out of it.

Nemanja Cavlovic

First day of use review

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Over all i am very pleased with it. i will try to connect it to printers and scanner and see how it goes and if it can do the printings and scanning as it advertises i will keep using it

Juan Rodriguez

useful and economic

Reviewed 2019-06-10

in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

François Mainguy

Straight to the Point

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-06-06

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Michael M

Week one review...

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Features of larger and more expensive ERP software but at a reasonable pricing. The number of users offered per package. Users in ERPAG are more 'concurrent users' - one username/password = one connection on a single device. If a person is logged in on their computer, and he logs in from his phone, he will kick himself out from the computer connection. All features are enabled across all packages.

Nestor Toledo

Its a whole new experience, I feel great with this solution, I think that it is unique in every way

Reviewed 2017-10-12

That I can have access from anywhere just going to internet on my laptop or tablet, this is the best of it.

rodrigo martinez

its good

Reviewed 2018-04-23

In the company it is related to the flexibility that is provided to the software tools that are used. It provides customization, control and better management in search of absolute optimization. Everything is modifiable and open to be altered based on the needs that occur dynamically. Any change that needs to be made will be integrated and large resources will not have to be invested in external processes.