Foxit eSign Reviews - Page 19

No Other Services Fit our Needs until eSign Genie

Pros

eSign Genie allows tons of customization. We are an accounting and tax practice and send documents frequently for both our own purposes (contracts, engagement letters) and documents that need to be filled out and forwarded to the IRS and other tax authorities. These documents need real signatures, not the type-written signatures that most eSign software lets clients use. With eSign Genie, we can limit...

Cons

I really haven't seen anything negative about eSign Genie as of yet. The only small issue sometimes is the speed - I've had a few clients say that it is sometimes slow to load, but it's infrequent - so not enough of a problem for me to look elsewhere. (Trust me, I have already looked elsewhere and was utterly dissatisfied!)

Hi Dane, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! --> eSign Genie DevOps Team

Powerful, Compliant, and Easy

Very positive. The decision to go with eSign Genie/Foxit has been a home run!

Pros

My client has a very particular process for delivering, executing and archiving multiple forms, some of which are rather complex. Not only was it easy to recreate these forms and deliver them, but we were able to seamlessly integrate this process into my client's very specific workflow.

Cons

Sometimes the process of creating a form by overlaying form fields on an existing document can be a little tricky, especially if you're aiming for visual perfection. It can be a little touchy. But it can be accomplished with a little patience and effort. In the end, it's a LOT easier than creating secure online forms on a website!

Decent, Secure, Electronic signature software

Pros

SSL security and team collaboration features make Foxit eSign stand out and the most important in my daily activities of the journal. In addition, intuitive interface that is easy to use on all devices and features are easy to work for all team members fasten operations while keeping documents secure. Tracking and customisation features especially progress tracking are another way this software boost efficiency.

Cons

Foxit eSign is bot as robust as Adobe Acrobat. Sometimes it does not smoothy load after updating operating systems.

Easy, Great Customer Service, Secure!

Easy, secure document signing, eliminating the need for keeping up with paperwork and snail mail!

Pros

Easy to use, private and secure, quick! This service is great for our organization that needs several signed forms per 500 people. eSign has an address book that makes sending multiple documents to the same person easy. I'm excited to use the bulk feature and send personalized documents to several clients at once

Cons

I wish executed (signed) documents were a bit easier to organize, but there is an option to download all files to your computer or dropbox. I'd love to be able to edit the title of a document after sending. The search function isn't the best, but easily navigated around by zooming the screen out and clicking "show all". eSign seems like a small startup that doesn't have the manpower to accommodate larger companies. Great for small businesses that don't need bulk sending!

A Plus is one of our smallest customer. Since we are appreciative of all our customer big and small, our team has spent hours providing you support above and beyond our call of duty like organizing your signer data from your other systems into Excel. Just to clarify, our system will not be able to support bypassing of esignature laws which may be frustrating for you but eSign Genie software and...

Great product - Not sure what we did without it.

Great experience. Worth the money. Not too expensive.

Pros

Great for creating a contract and so easy to get the other party to sign it without creating a lengthy account.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to learn some features at first like customizing a template, but the chat feature helped me solve that easily.

Amazing product for the price point

Overall super happy with the product

Pros

The fact that I can set up templates very quickly, its super user friendly, and has super helpful guides / faqs

Cons

When editing a document before sending out, I have to be careful or it sends it through without having made those changes without asking if I need to edit the document

Simple, Cost Effective and Easy to Use!

Pros

I like how it was easy to create a document template that requires a signature by my patients. Patients expressed that it was easy to read and sign without difficulty.

Cons

I am satisfied with eSign Genie and I have no complaints.

Great alternative to Adobe Sign

Pros

Interface is very easy to use and I was able to get started without reading a manual or watching a tutorial.

Cons

Sometimes forms from PDF don't get formatted properly

Simple problem solver

I started this program when it was “e-sign genie”. I think they have made it more streamlined and user friendly since foxit revamp. This is a simple but very useful software and I hope they keep the simplicity as that is its main attribute in my opinion.

Pros

It’s very easy to onboard and learn for all parties involved. I love being able to see if my respondent has at least viewed the document.

Cons

Nothing is glaring to me that is a bad attribute

My personal opinion on foxit

Very easy to operate,very inexpensive,and easy to understand.

Pros

I like everything about foxit,nothing I can say that needs any attention in fixing or making better,but that's my opinion

Cons

Nothing I like any better in it all,it's all good to me

Great dashboard and easy-to-use platform

After we needed to find an alternative to our previous e-signature program, I researched practically all of the programs out there, and this was the best bang for buck. Now, after using this for several months, I have to say that I find it hard to believe there is a better program out there for less or more money. This was easy to learn and teach others how to use. The customer support is fantastic, and they host live training sessions to ensure that you can make the most out of the everyday features as well as those more customized features such as adding your logo to documents.

Pros

First, I really like how easy it is to upload documents straight from the dashboard without having to click on anything. That speaks to how simple and easy the dashboard is to navigate. Even somebody who has never used e-signature software before can figure out how to use the whole system from start to finish in sending documents for electronic signatures.

Cons

I do not like that I am not able to use this in an add-on for google products as well as Microsoft. That may simply be because it is not a ubiquitous as DocuSign, but this software has all of the same great features for half of the cost. It is still super easy to upload documents from Drive or SharePoint, but add-ons just make it more seamless.

Hi Allegra, Thank you for providing such detailed and amazing feedback. eSign Genie is definitely very feature rich and affordable, we are happy to hear that you enjoy the ease of use as well! We currently do offer integration with 1000's of applications through Zapier, currently included in all plans for a limited time. You can create your own workflow and build automations. See all Zapier integrations for eSign Genie here: https://zapier.com/apps/esign-genie/integrations We would be happy to help you get all set up. Could you email us your review at cs@esigngenie.info so we can get in touch? We are here to help, and we hope to continue giving you the best experience going forward.

Press the button, and here comes eSign Genie to the rescue!

I'm grateful to the eSign Genie support team and Kuddos [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Everything that we needed to have done, was explained in one minute and I was advised on which plan, could make it happen as well as the price, and the ease of use. No chaos, No drama, but a simplified and Streamlined process overall. Once again, you have to be patient and not want it all done instantley...as it might take you a little bit of time (like maybe 10-20minutes if you just FOCUS in order to get it set up properly). Once you do this, it's done, and you can move onto your next project! Thanks so much.

Pros

Chat Support available... super helpful. They will provide you with the LINKS to screen shots and videos that you need to get what you need done. You must take your time and not rush when setting up, as to ensure no hiccups during use. Overall, great product and exceptional staff! Thanks again.

Cons

If you are overly anxious and need to know right this very second, of what to do, you need to take a deep breath, calm down, and THINK about what you actually need to get done. You need to do this before dismissing the product or get frustrated. In my opinion, the product can do and will do what you need to get done. But you need to have a bit of patience.... from there it's all go.

For very basic use only

Overall it is an ok software and will do. For the price it is reasonable.

Pros

For extremely basic use this product does quite well! Online chatting went well also, again, as long as you have very basic questions or problems.

Cons

Unfortunately our company needed intermediate usage and found ourselves quite frustrated frequently. Sending out documents where more than one person, like a married couple, are using the same email address has several glitches. More than 40-50 times, out of sending over 400 documents, the second signature defaulted to the first persons name. So you got a document back with the same name signed twice. And technical support, all the times we contacted them, we're almost completely useless on this issue. Plus you had to describe exactly what went wrong every time you contacted them. It's as if they do not keep any notes. Very frustrating and no resolution. We are looking into a different signing company again.

Hi Dayna, Thank you for your review of the application. We will launch an investigation to see why this issue is occurring. You can certainly use a shared common email between husband and wife; however, frequent name changes during data entry may have been difficult in our system due to security and identity management issues. While we do understand it is frustrating not be able to keep changing...

Wonderful product for my team

Pros

Its ease of use and flexibility. The cost really knocks it out of the ballpark as it is extremely affordable.

Cons

I wish that I could do multi-level branding since we own and operate multiple properties, just having one company name for branding can make it difficult since oftentimes each user needs specific branding.

Best value and product for esignature

My experience has been wonderful. I needed a software that was HIPAA compliant, affordable and easy to use. I could not find another one to accomplish the same things at this price. The competitors would not give a Business Associate Agreement unless and Enterprise Plan was selected which tend to be pricey.

Pros

Esigning is a snap. The signatures are secure. The portal is easy to use. You can set this up in minutes and customize to fit your business needs. Customer service is readily available but the only time I call is when I want to modify a form and I have questions. The chat customer service is very responsive and helps you immediately. When I had some ideas for my business and I had some more advanced questions, I was put in touch with the specialists and had my ideas implemented on the spot.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about this software. It is really easy to use.

The Best e-signature solution with all business perspective

With eSignGenie, I solved following Pain points of my company: - 1. Executing all our contract workflows majorly through eSignGenie within the scope of the land of the law; 2. Using easy-to-config APIs, we've automated the workflows; 3. Set of industry-standard feature set, we have eliminated the dependencies on the human intervention. The benefits that I'd. 1. Improved productivity; 2. Kept the cost under control, beyond the industry standards.

Pros

1. Ease of use and decision making (Dashboard, Templatization, and Workflows); 2. Exceptionally adaptable to customer needs (API); 3. Exceptionally cost-effective.

Cons

eSignGenie shall improvise the Support System by including more ways to approach them to expedite the resolutions or seek extended help for custom requirements.

Decent, gets the job done with not too many bells and whistles

Good, I'd suggest it , if you're working with a limited budget.

Pros

I like the fact that it has a follow-up option. Esign genie is a no frills software that does as it says, the use of the interface requires no extra study or training. Its simple and effective.

Cons

I dislike the user interface, when sending contracts , i.e the last stage of the deal, the interface could be better, i feel, other than that, in terms of features, i have no worries.

Hi Nikhil, Thank you for taking the time to review eSign Genie! You are on our "Pay-As-You-Go" plan which comes with 5 free Documents. This is a great option for many of our customers. Although this free version of our software has a limited feature set; you get access to our industry leading security that meets the most demanding compliances (HIPAA & CFR 21 Part 11). If you would like all the "Bells...

Simple yet effective eSignature platform

Very satisfied.

Pros

Ease of setting up and modifying templates, and tracking execution while sending reminders are excellent features

Cons

Modification of templates could be a little easier.

Hi Dylan, Glad to hear you are enjoying the reminder and tracking features when sending your documents from eSign Genie. We would be glad to help you with your templates and any other queries you might have. Could you email us your review at cs@esigngenie.info so we can get in touch? Thank you.