Foxit eSign Reviews - Page 5

Outstanding Customer Service

We have a unique use of eSign Genie in that our Law Enforcement, Judges and District Attorneys offices utilizes the platform to electronically sign documents. Which can include warrants and complaints. Law enforcement is able to complete the process in their vehicles which has proven to keep the public safer as those officers are staying out in the field. We have requested a few tweaks to the system...

Pros

User friendly even with our unique use of the platform.

Best and Most Affordable E-Signature Platfoform

My overall experience with eSign Genie has been nothing short of absolutely excellent!

Pros

The extensive set of easy-to-use features combined with the competitively low price-point are what I like most about eSign Genie. Additionally, I like the great team of people who work at eSign Genie and provide support - they are available, quick to respond, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Cons

There is only one con that comes to my mind about eSign Genie: the name. I searched thoroughly for a better answer, but the name of the platform is my only con. Why? It simply doesn't sound right in light of how great a platform eSign Genie truly is!

Easy to use, affordable, great service!

Pros

Very easy to use and more affordable than the competition.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say. We're 100% happy!

Fast and Helpful Advice, Smooth Transactions That Make Sending My Contracts Out Very Easy

The help has been really quick and smooth when I've needed it. The plans are very reasonably priced and the software is easy to use. I'm able to send out documents quickly and effectively.

Pros

I like the way the system remembers client details - that has made the sending of new documents during Covid much easier. Creating document templates makes the whole process easy too.

Cons

Sometimes the search bar function won't pick up the name of the document I'm trying to find.

Genuinely life changing

Outstanding

Pros

During these lockdowns being able to continue doing business and signing minutes, resolutions, contracts and deeds using this genius software has been incredibly useful. Thanks you.

Cons

None at present, it has been a Godsend - thanks

Easy to implement and GREAT support

We needed something flexible and easy to use-- this solved that!

Pros

The customer service is superb and easy to access and it was very easy to transition from our old company to eSign.

Cons

The only thing that is a "downside" is the sign in process- it takes many clicks to sign in vs. remembering your login.

Great software for use in delivering e-signatures

Used to approve documents and also edit as necessary

Pros

The automated nature of signature chains, digital signatures, notifications and reminders

Cons

Multiple logging in to the e-signature can be frustrating as signature doesn't save

Hi Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry you weren't completely satisfied with your experience. You can save your signatures from your profile and when you sign a document. We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else you would like to share, do not hesitate to reach out, (408) 790-1190. I hope we have the opportunity to deliver a five-star experience going forward. Thank you. Lisa Englund Customer Success Lead

Quick and Easy

Very easy to get started, I am sure there is more available than what I currently use but I haven't needed more yet

Pros

The ability to add multiple templates, once developed it is so simple to send out

Cons

I haven't figured everything out yet but that is my fault, I just haven't spent time on it

Best signature suite ever!

Pros

I love that you can have templates saved and its easy to input fields. Support is always a click away with their live chat feature.

Cons

Perhaps they should make a notary feature for states such as NY

Excellent product and easy to integrate with APIs

We were searching and exploring for online signature solution for our registration process and eSignGenie came to our rescue. Easy to use API's and excellent technical support to help us to integrate and go live in pressing timelines was awesome. We needed some customization which was provided by eSignGenie team with utmost priority. We are with eSignGenie for a long haul !!!

Pros

eSignGenie has an easy to integrate and extreamly user friendly interface

Cons

Nothing. It's a great service! I highly recommend it.

Easy and love the pay as you go flexibility

Pros

I've used eSignGenie for surely 2 years, and I like the ease of use, and that I don't need to pay a monthly subscription, but can pay for a 10 pack at a time. Since I have few invoices, this is perfect for me. It's also easy to use, and saves both me and my client the hassle of having to print out invoices to sign, scan and send back. Everything can be done online with a few clicks.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind, except I wish aligning the text fields would somehow be possible to do in on go, instead of putting each one into position at a time.

Thank you for being such a loyal eSign Genie customer and trusting us with your eSignatures for 2 years :-) Thanks for your suggestion on providing an easier way to align fields. We do have gridlines that become active the moment you start dragging the field. Our team has plans to improve this even further but giving more sophisticated alignment functionality in the future. We will keep you updated via our feature release news. --eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Great for our very small business!

We used to print, sign, scan and email our very simple agreements. And then I'd accidentally lose the files over the years. :-) This service has helped so much to keep us organized!

Pros

I love the ease of use, and responsiveness to my feedback. Easy to edit, replace files, and I LOVE that all the documents/agreements are saved in one place.

Cons

Things that I haven't liked have been fixed over time! I'm pretty content right now!

Esign genie was a great value addition to our business for our contracting needs

Pros

Once setup, esign genie has been very simple to use and has greatly cut down the need to print, scan, fax and manually sign contracts. We use the same template to sign our vendors and this makes the entire process efficient and easy to track. Contracts no longer get lost and are always legible. It also also very cheap compared to some of the competitors I've used/looked into.

eSign is a true Genie

Speed of contracts, promotion of ourselves as a digital company and gets the job done we need.

Pros

Clear to use and easy to edit. We have been using this for some time & it always works, appears very professionally to our customers & speeds up the need for signed contracts.

Cons

Nothing to report - we tried other online signature companies, but eSign fitted much better with what we wanted

Better than others I've tried

Our experience has been very positive. Great customer service.

Pros

I like that we can link to documents within a document.

Cons

We have not found anything we dislike about it, yet.

Awesome value for what you get

This is great overall software for the price. Customer service is quick, responsive, and truly helps solve any issues you may have.

Pros

I really liked that Foxit was very user friendly, has GREAT customer service, and pretty much does what Docusign does at a fraction of the cost. The funny thing was I talked to Docusign to see what they could do. They said they were willing to price match anyone. Then I told them the price we got at Foxit. My emails were ignored from that point on! Docusign is a huge ripoff.

Cons

I think one thing that would be nice if you could test out your templates or documents without it counting against your total document usage.

eSign Genie is user friendly and affordable

Pros

Drag and drop PDFs into the software to create templates of our commonly used forms. And their template library - very useful for common business forms.

Cons

Occasional issues with Chrome browser. I would just use another browser. Simple fix.

Very good, simple to use product, run by friendly and helpful staff.

Pros

We've tried much more expensive tools in the past, however, we've found eSign Genie to be an awesome, low-cost solution that just gets the job done when we require digital signatures - and to top it all off they have excellent customer service.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing 'not' to like. For what the tool costs, it's very good at what it does and the staff have always been super helpful.

Love eSign Genie

I found a simple solution to having my clients sign contracts that's easy and affordable

Pros

I love: Having clients sign documents without me being there and having a virtual filing system for all my contracts dating back since I started doing events in 2016. Benefits: Affordable, user friendly, ease of use, customer service

Cons

sometimes there are glitches in the system

Highly recommend

Esign Genie is a wonderful platform! It is cost-effective and very easy to use. The support team is also very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Great for API use: easy to map data tags!

Cons

There is no mass select feature to move multiple fields at once.

Affordable legal signatures on PDFs

It's been an easy process and a weight off my mind that I am comfortable with this system and it seems easy for my clients to use, most importantly.

Pros

I love being able to use my custom PDF for working contracts, adding signatures or relevant information for my business for clients to fill out easily online. All of my clients send back my forms within minutes. It's nice clients can customize how they want to sign. I also like that I can pay per document rather than only a monthly prescription like most other competitors. I sometimes only have documents to sign every couple of months, so it saves me a ton of money being able to customize my payment plan.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that it is a learning curve to figure out how to send templates- sometimes it feels a bit confusing to add who is supposed to sign/add myself etc but I figured it out after a try or two.

User Friendly & cost effective

Pros

The service is easy to use, affordable (as a non profit this is a big deal), and convenient for our recipients.

Cons

No reported issues, we have enjoyed utilizing the services.

E-sign Genie

It keeps our company from losing leads and lowers attrition.

Pros

We love the ability to send new and existing customers their invoices, contacts and waivers online to lower the friction that can be created during the signing process.

Cons

This software has all that our company needs for gathering electronic signatures.

Great Experience

Awesome

Pros

This a good tool as it allows me to position documents to my customers in an easy, electronic fashion.

Cons

Word to PDF conversion. New release should correct this.

Easy To Use and Inexpensive

Pros

The application is easy to prepare eSign contracts and send to the client for execution.

Cons

I have heard from a couple companies that their firewall won't allow them to access Foxit's site. This seems to be happening since Foxit purchased eSign Genie.