Foxit eSign Reviews - Page 6

Great customer service

Great and easy to use

Pros

I was a new customer and I didn't have to wait for instructions. They jumped in quickly and got me setup !

Cons

I cant complain about any of the software its all good.

Great Value

It really helps when dealing with clients that don't want to come into our office, or don't have the ability to print off documents to sign

Pros

Easy to use and very affordable. Has helped with the ability to quickly get documents signed.

Cons

Nothing really any complaints at this point.

Esign Genie

Pros

The integration with our hospitality software.

Cons

Nothing at this time, the software works seamlessly.

Great Product and Service

Great experience so far. I am very impressed with all the help I have received during the trial.

Pros

This product did everything our company needed and worked really well. I really appreciated all the help and demo to learn quickly and easily what I needed to get done.

Cons

Haven't had any issues yet. Overall its a good product and does what I need it to do.

Best Document Processor

Best company for documents in my mind. Every time I needed anything, their support has always been readily available, and I have never had an issue with their service. My clients all have successfully signed and I have never received a single complaint. Thank you esign genie.

Pros

Esign genie has been in my toolkit for years now. Their support is excellent, and the ease of use allows my small business to send contracts with ease. No fluff, just a flare rate for the tools you need. I will use them for life!

Cons

The dated UI is the only "downfall" on the user side. If they had a refreshed dashboard this company would have it all. That being said, the looks of the dashboard is a small price to pay for all the excellent functionality.

Great Experience

Awesome

Pros

This a good tool as it allows me to position documents to my customers in an easy, electronic fashion.

Cons

Word to PDF conversion. New release should correct this.

Great for small businesses!

As a small business owner that needs to send only 20-30 documents a year that doesn't break the banks and allows for easy template uploads. Placing money on my account is also easy to use and the customer service has always been excellent with super fast response times. They help make it easy for one person to do the work of 3.

Pros

Easy to set up, very affordable, and user friendly!

Cons

Formatting for PDFs vs WORD docs for upload.

Quick Easy Service

Easy to use.

Pros

I use this for contracts for my business with new clients.

Cons

If there were anything, I wish there was a sign gene app.

Best, most cost-effective E-signature platform on the market.

Pros

The support has been outstanding from pre-sales to tech support after the sale. I have always felt as if they know me when I call and that I am their most important customer!

Cons

I wish there was a way to set tab-order more quickly when working with a larger document. For a HUGE document it is eaiser to import a PDF form that already has form fields.

Hi Mark, Thanks for a great review.! Our team really appreciates a great feedback from the customers. eSign Genie provides both Tab Order and importing PDF with fillable fields. Please simply try it, review our help-center or call support. eSign Genie team is always accessible via Phone, Chat , email or ticket support. Thanks, Mahender, eSign Genie

After a number of free trials, eSign Genie out-shinned!

Good Customer services when experienced an issue. Great value for the cost for a small business.

Pros

The ease of use, fast implementation, cost, templates / customization and customer interface is what stood out for us.

Cons

Can be very slow when needing to send a signature reminder. No ability to re-assign to a different signer after processing. Not a huge deal, is it's a bit too easy to accidentally save over a custom set template by mistake.

User-friendly program with everything you need!

Overall I have no complaints and their customer service is outstanding.

Pros

The best thing about this software was all of the features that it offered. I love that you can create and store templates and that you can track your progress.

Cons

The only thing that I wish this offered was that it would pair with Outlook Email.

Great value for a small therapy private practice

Pros

eSign Genie is a great resource for sending initial paperwork to my mental health clients. I was looking for something affordable, flexible, HIPPA secure, and easy to use. Since I do all of the administration for my practice by myself and do not use a Practice Management System (like TheraNest or Simple Practice), I was looking for an easy add-on document signing program. I like that this system does not require my clients to download any programs or create any accounts in order to sign the paperwork. Making templates did not take long either.

Cons

Making templates was a little bit harder than needed. Mostly because you had to have your original file in the perfect formatting in order to add in the text boxes, check boxes, and signature boxes. I had to start over several times when I realized that I would need to tweak something in my original file in order to fit the formatting in the system.

Great Electronic Program & Excellent Customer Service

Our business had always used the postal service to send our legal contracts and documents. As the business grew it was just taking so much time to process each and every document. I research electronic systems and decided to try the esign genie system. I really enjoyed the trial period, this gave me time to actually figure out the system. We purchased the yearly subscription and it works great for...

ESIGN GENIE EASE OF USE

GETTING SIGNED DOCS IN A TIMELY MANNER FOR CLIENTS NEAR AND FAR AWAY

Pros

ADDING SIGNATURES FOR CLIENTS, EASY TO USE

Cons

I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS ANY ISSUES WITH THIS SOFTWARE!

Hi Maria, Great to hear that you enjoy how affordable and easy to use eSign Genie is. That you are able to send eSignature requests quickly and getting your documents signed in a timely manner is our goal and we hope to continue to give you a five-star experience going forward. Thank you.

Keeps Esigning Simple

Solid. It's my regular go-to.

Pros

Pay as you go option works superbly for firms that do their signatures in spurts.

Cons

I'd love if it would automatically update all signature fields to match settings when aligned vertically, etc. It's just a few extra clicks, though, to set who completes the field, whether it's required, etc.

Must have

Great experience for first time users

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy to store templates or create new documents.

Cons

I wish they would let me know or give me an alert when documents are not signed over a period of time.

eSign Genie

Pros

I like that it has the same functionality and easy of use as another industry leader product but at a significantly reduce cost. Customer support was great and they provided personalized support for our users

Cons

Honestly nothing about it that I don't like. We have adopted this in to our daily work and do not have any issues using this product.

eSigning Made Easy

Overall, my experience has been great. It made esigning my documents easy for my clients, especially during this pandemic when in-person signing is not available.

Pros

Pretty straightforward for me. Was able to easily setup pdfs for my clients to sign. Adding signatures, dates, checkboxes, text boxes and pretty much anything else I needed was easy to do. The cost was very reasonable compared to many other esigning companies.

Cons

It does what I need it to do simply and cost efficiently. I can't say how well it would work for a larger organization as I am a solo attorney.

I'm absolutely LOVING the features so far. It's a fantastic program!

I have been searching for hours on end for a platform that could perform what we needed (registration from PDF) at a reasonable price! Other, more expensive options had a max of 100 documents we could retrieve per year. When dealing with several youth camps throughout the year, you can imagine we are both pressed financially as well as hoping to receive as many registrants as possible. We would have been charged extra for going over the allotted #, and it's not easy to find (small print). I'm VERY excited to have found eSign Genie! It has the features we want at a price we can afford to pay. And the service has been impeccable and prompt thus far. They've answered my countless questions. Would recommend this software any day of the week!

Pros

Customer Service Price Features Ease of Use PDF Upload

Cons

I have no cons with this software thus far. It seems to meet all of my requirements!

great customisation & ease of integration

We were on the look out for a digital signing tool and zeroed on esigngenie because of the customisation it offers. The team is proactive and the API integration was quick and easy. I stongly recommend esigngenie!

Pros

customisation and the support from the team

Cons

none so far

Easy to use and reliable

Very satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use and very reliable. Payment options are flexible to accommodate different usage.

Cons

Nothing really. Perhaps allow users to quickly update an previous document - sometimes we only change the dates on an annual doc. Would be great if we don't have to recreate everything.

Review of E-Sign

Pros

This product is extremely user friendly.

Cons

This product could be a little slow at times.

Essential and reliable business partner

Exellent

Pros

It does exactly what what require and what i was promised to enhance and support my business

Cons

Maybe i would like some more interaction on a human one to one basis

I like the business model better, per form is all I need I otherwise don't need much by way of esig

Its been exactly what I needed, I bypassed using all the others because there pricing model didn't account for rare users and required me to use a subscription base when I would never need to use it that much.

Pros

Price per document is reasonable, and it was intuitive to use.

Cons

There is no warning that you will loose any work you've done if you did work and didn't add a user. Seems like a message informing the user that such a thing is needed would be helpful.

Easy and low cost

Pros

I was looking for something I could just use as needed. Many other's were monthly subscriptions, etc. I use this to esign service agreements with new customers. We only need it every so often, so this was a good fir for us. And comparatively I find it inexpensive and easy to use.

Cons

I had a small issue getting my forms uploaded from Google docs but they were helpful in getting it resolved.