Foxit eSign Reviews - Page 7

Essential and reliable business partner

Exellent

Pros

It does exactly what what require and what i was promised to enhance and support my business

Cons

Maybe i would like some more interaction on a human one to one basis

I like the business model better, per form is all I need I otherwise don't need much by way of esig

Its been exactly what I needed, I bypassed using all the others because there pricing model didn't account for rare users and required me to use a subscription base when I would never need to use it that much.

Pros

Price per document is reasonable, and it was intuitive to use.

Cons

There is no warning that you will loose any work you've done if you did work and didn't add a user. Seems like a message informing the user that such a thing is needed would be helpful.

Easy and low cost

Pros

I was looking for something I could just use as needed. Many other's were monthly subscriptions, etc. I use this to esign service agreements with new customers. We only need it every so often, so this was a good fir for us. And comparatively I find it inexpensive and easy to use.

Cons

I had a small issue getting my forms uploaded from Google docs but they were helpful in getting it resolved.

Foxit eSign - Better Than The Best

Pros

In the past, our contracts were missing some or all signatures. With Foxit eSign, it is so easy to use that we finally have a streamlined process that provides us with the professionalism that any business should strive for.

Cons

This product has everything we need. I don't have anything negative to say!

Love it!

As mentioned before, easy to use and have had no issues at all.

Pros

Very easy to use and very easy to implement on the website.

Cons

No complaints that I can think of at the moment.

Smooth Sailing

I would recommend this to anyone. The product and the customer service has been top notch!

Pros

Integration with our business seemed seamless...

Cons

I really can't think of anything. I am completely satisfied.

Great Product

Able to get documents to clients easily. Clients are able to click on links and approve without having a lot of computer knowledge - which is still important. The approval page gives all the details to make whatever is needing signatures binding.

Pros

I was very happy when I came across this program. You are able to upload your document. Enter fields you need signatures or information, select the recipients and the actions they are needing to perform. You are also able to send the file via email and text, which is very nice. I reached out to customer service to add the text and they were able to handle the change in minutes over chat! Very impressive.

Cons

There are no cons that I can see. I've been using a while and am very pleased.

Great ESignature Tool

Excellent

Pros

The software is very easy to use. The customer service is great

Cons

Cant delete other user documents, even thouth that I am the administrator

Great Service!

Pros

The service is great, very easy to use and a great way to quickly get things accomplished

Cons

If you were able to edit specific things / spaces on a page without redoing the whole doc

My Work

Perfect for real estate contracts

Pros

It's very easy to use for the sending and receiving parties to understand how to sign and send back without calling on a telephone to ask how to do it.

Cons

I found nothing that I can call a con or difficult to use.

Gets the Job done

Pros

It was very easy to get started with thsi software

Cons

The website itslef changes quite often that does mean retraining has to be done

I like the ease of the drag and drop to configure templates.

We are on our way to going paperless with contracts and also receive contracts much faster than the paper copy.

Pros

I like the ease of the drag and drop feature to configure templates. And I like the online form so that it can be sent to different customers.

Cons

I wish we could tailor the completed document verbiage per document. eSignGenie calls it the Folder Executed verbiage. Right now I have two different email addresses and two different eSignGenie accounts to separate Client Services Network Team from the Client Services Team. They are two separate groups in the Client Services Department.

Trial Experience

Overall, I have experienced great customer service which has led me to learn the steps quicker than anticipated.

Pros

The easy and intuitive way to create a template.

Cons

Trying to figure out the proper next steps after creating the template... yet was able to chat with folks that helped me navigate the steps.

Great Product

I signed up for the free trial and they reached out to me to set-up a zoom meeting to go over it. It was incredible to have someone walk you through it and answer preliminary questions.

Pros

This completely streamlines our contracts process. I love that you can add a person to automatically receive a document when it is sent back that way I don't have to forward the executed contracts to our payroll administrator.

Cons

So far I'm really liking this software. I only wish I had a little more flexibility to change the text within the template rather than having to upload a new version of the template if wording changes, but I think once I get all of my templates set up it should be smooth sailing.

eSign Genie

Pros

This software is efficient and easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was a way to alphabetize templates, documents, and user lists

Friendly User Software

I do not need to go and visit my clients to sign documents. Just an email is ok.

Pros

This software is very friendly user. I highly recommended it.

Cons

Nothing. From the very beginning was very easy to learn how to use it.

Great product

Pros

I can track the progress of the signing from anywhere.

Cons

Unable to automatically add initials at the bottom of every page. Adding this feature would be fantastic.

eSign Genie is easy to use, efficient, and affordable

Pros

I love the ease of use. I love that clients don't need an account to sign. It's affordable and gets clients to commit on a more timely basis.

Cons

The lack of design. It would be nice to have a design studio where you could make contracts and design them the way you eant.

Awesome interface and easy to use

no more mailing of documents and waiting for signatures, can all be electronic and fast.

Pros

i use esigngenie.com to provide documents to my clients, the API is great and makes it easy to set up. my clients love it because of the ease of signing without having to first create a new account. document transmission is quick and secure. and all of this at a great price.

Cons

if i had to change something it would be the ability to access and modify the document as easy as in a desktop browser but in a mobile browser or iOS app.

Easy to Use

I have no issues, very happy and will continue to use.

Pros

It's very user-friendly, not difficult to use. Grateful for TEMPLATES so I can use the same 2 forms again and again.

Cons

I supposed I dislike being charged for a contract that was ignored by the other party, but that's not eSign Genie's fault. Solution could be to charge for completed contracts.

Great product,afforable, excellent customer service

Pros

This is an excellent alternative for a small business who cannot afford the exorbitant prices of docusign. The software is intuitive and their customer service reps respond over chat within 30 seconds. Highly recommend.

Cons

I have not yet found any issues with this vendor.

User Friendly

Pros

Makes it easy to send multiple documents via 1 email to agents.

Cons

the communication was a little difficult.

It was very easy to set up and very easy to teach everyone how to use it

Pros

It was very easy to set up. It has been very easy to teach everyone how to use it. We have had no problems with the software at all so far.

Amazing tool

Pros

Quick, easy and affordable. My experience has been great.

Cons

easy to use, easy to integrate with our systems

eSign Genie is an exceptional application for electronic signatures

Pros

It was intuitive and easy to use as a user of the application

Cons

There was nothing that I did not like in particular

Hi Jefferson, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you think eSign Genie is intuitive and easy to use. We hope to continue to give you a five-star experience going forward. Thank you for you business!