Foxit eSign Reviews - Page 8

An excellent, more affordable electronic signature solution!

I have had a great experience with eSign Genie over the past few months and highly recommend their e-signature and document solutions. I'm a small business that needs to collect signatures on less than 50 documents once a year, so a pay-as-you-go solution made much more financial sense for me than a monthly subscription. eSign Genie is the only service I could find that even offers pay-as-you-go pricing,...

My Esign Genie Review

Pros

It's easy to use, affordable and practical.

Cons

Adjusting or setting up the texts or signature boxes on the documents need some improvement.

ESign Genie

Exerience is great!!! really enjoying the software

Pros

The easy use of all the form fill and navagation of the site

Cons

There was nothing i can find wroung with this software.

Excellent technology platform!

Contract processing with velocity

Pros

Features are comprehensive and the customer support is superb. The template features is helpful as you do not need to continually perform the same non-value-add tasks.

Cons

Additional functionality such as creating template text boxes for information that is always requested (e.g., business address, signatory title, etc.) would avoid duplicative entries. Not all features are intuitive, but customer support did help steer me in the right direction.

Great for an online company that needs documents signed

Very simple, easy to use but highly efficient for what I need it for. And the cost suits my small business.

Pros

I like that we can get contracts signed without having to arrange a meet with our tenants. Because you can send it online this speeds up our process because contracts are signed within hours and it means we can get on with moving our tenants into their property asap. I also like that you can upload your document and not have to fill in a template, its so easy to set the boxes you want signed or completed by your client. Takes me no more than 10 minutes to upload and send for signing.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about eSign Genie i'm totally satisfied

We are so happy that you are enjoying the ease and power of our Reusable Templates and Documents. When our customers are happy; we are happy! --eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Greatest & Advanced While Being Easy To Use

I enjoy using this product it has become indispensable to our processes.

Pros

Within a few minutes of signing up and reading a short tutorial I was up and running. I like the fact that this is platform independent; you can send documents in bulk; it's super easy to make conditional fields; it's easy to see who has not signed and send them reminders; there is a pay-as-you-go plan; customer service is wonderful and responsive; and it's easy to use advanced features.

Cons

The interface has improved greatly but is not as intuitive as some other services.

eSign Success

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up and great tracking and reporting.

Cons

Not much I can think of. Works well. Might be easier to set up templates.

Cost effective!

Pros

I enjoy the ability to create individualized templates and the only limitation is my creativity.

Cons

I do not like having to re-upload a PDF and re place signature/initial fields etc. when I need to revise a document template. Takes forever.

Great software!

Pros

The customer service team is highly responsive. I don't have to wait hours for a response. The platform itself is very easy to use and has a lot of options for customization. If you need help, the customer service team will send you screenshots and most times it's the same customer service agent so they start to understand and become familiar with your business.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It has been amazing!

Free trial and pay as you go option

Great so far.

Pros

I love that I was able to try this out with several documents and then use a simplified pay-per-use option with a reasonable minimum. I don't use e-signing often, so the plan is very cost-effective for me.

Cons

Compared to other e-signing software I've used, e-Sign Genie is quite comparable, so I really don't have any complaints.

Great alternative to DocuSign

It was easy to implement. Received a same day demo from [SENSITIVE CONTENT], a free trial to try the software. Had a kick off call and the support via chat is super helpful.

Pros

Software is very easy to use. DocuSign like. DocuSign is great, used it at another organization, but it's expensive and does meet my needs here. I tried a few programs, but I like this one the best!

Cons

I wish you could add more documents to a template.

Inexpensive, full featured digital signature platform

This platform was a solid and very reasonably priced option for setting up talent release forms and getting them signed even for cast members who were not present anymore locally when signing. I recommend it. It's good, and may be key to getting my indie videos online.

Pros

It's reasonably priced relative to the alternatives and it has all the features that I needed. The UI was straightforward.

Cons

I don't think much really needs work here, I will admit the customer support was never needed in my case due to the software working intuitively and as intended, so it is possible that there may be some issues on the customer support side that I never encountered. Probably not, though.

E-sign Genie

Very good

Pros

The ease of using the product. I tried other products and found this one to be the easiest for me to use.

Cons

Nothing at this time. It has all the same options as the more expensive competition.

A Great Tool

Extremely satisfied with the product

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software and the Customer service provided.

Cons

I found it confusing when trying to change the colours

Best value E-sign software

Easy to use and no customer complaints about how to sign contacts.

Pros

Priced as "pay as you go" is great because I can use it more during booking season and trim it during off season. Still not going anyway near the price of competitors. A great value in E-signing software.

Cons

Can't change email from setup unless upgrade to multi user. Probably can be done with support staff though.

Great service

With eSign Genie I can do business with clients from any remote location knowing that I will be able to get the signatures I need.

Pros

The simplicity of using the software. It wasn't difficult to learn to use it.

Cons

I don't have any complains. From the beginning it solved my problem.

eSign Genie makes signing documents easy

I can sign up clients faster with eSign Genie.

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to use. It's also very cost-effective for small companies who don't have a lot of contracts. I've recommended eSign Genie to my friends who also run small businesses.

Cons

I have not found any flaws in this software.

Small School - Small Budget - Great Tool

We look at many electronic forms solutions but the high pricing kept us in paper processes. eSign Genie has allowed us to migrate many paper processes to fast, efficient, digital processes without breaking my budget.

Pros

It is easy to use and the support team is amazing when assisting with more complex needs. This product gives us first rate support for a very reasonable price.

Cons

No cons. This is the perfect solution for a small organization.

Finance Assisant

Good. It is serving the same purpose as the last app at about 10% the cost.

Pros

The pricing. It had all I needed with a much better price.

Cons

Nothing really. It has all the features we need and is easy enough to use.

There is a lot of features you can customize this and perfect for a business application

I already addressed this in my review.

Pros

Customization, Security and Automation. The system was set up to provide the legitimacy of e-signing and helps me process business faster. Online forms are great to embed on our website. Streamline process.

Cons

Not dummy proof but customer support is through the roof. The walk you through the whole thing and explain it while they help you make the changes if needed.

Good Electronic Signature Package

Pros

I've been using eSign Genie for over two years. They've made a lot of improvements to it since I started using the product. It's easy and fast to use and the user interface is very intuitive. It compares well with others I've used as a recipient. The pay-by-document pricing is perfect for my infrequent needs.

Cons

Nothing stands out as a negative issue.

Esignature

Very happy with overall experience

Pros

Ease of use Status updates Text updates Download of executed contract

Cons

Not that easy to automatically add all the dollar amount you may have in the signature document Example if client selects certain services the. I should be able to input the dollar amount and it should calculate total cost and taxes based on the configured value for the tax percentage

Great software!

I was looking for an alternative for another website that I could integrate with my WordPress site. I found this and played around with it using the free trial. I made some adjustments along the way to make sure everything lined up, and got my template exactly the way I wanted it. Since I only sign a couple of contracts a month, I went with the pay as you go plan which works well for me. I would definitely recommend this to other small business owners.

Pros

It was easy to integrate with my WordPress site!

Cons

None that I can think of at this time. So far it's worked well for me.

User Friendly

I think eSign Genie is a great product and helpful in so many ways for clients as well as staff. It is much easier to complete documents online, than writing them out.

Pros

The fact that esign is so easy to use.

Cons

I think it would be hepful to have a search function for names. When your database gets big it is time consuming to have to scroll through to find what you are looking for.

Easy to Use and Affordable

Pros

It's super easy to use and my clients (who usually have to be walked through most things) have never had issues. I also really appreciate that there is a pay as you go option. I have very few contracts that I need signed and this option is perfect for me.

Cons

I think it could look and feel more modern. It has a bit of an old-school feel. But the functionality is there so I can overlook the older look.