Foxit eSign Reviews - Page 9

I'm very happy with eSign Genie

Excellent

Pros

Like all of them, there is a learning curve, but the customer support is amazing. They are extremely patient and helpful.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this point.

Great customer service

I had leases signed by renters, parents and myself, all in different locations. Worked beautifully. Have pdf copies for download.

Pros

They answered my phone calls late in the evening when I was struggling to get the hang of the software. Very helpful. I thought the price was very reasonable.

Cons

I have a hard time learning new software, but that is my issue. This software is actually very easy to use once I understood how to use it.

A great e-sign contract service

It has been a great service for our small business allowing clients to review contracts and electronically sign them. Allowing multiple templates to be stored also ensures that we have options when sending contracts to clients.

Pros

Flexible price plans allows us to purchase just a couple contracts or switch to a higher volume plan should the need arise

Cons

There really isn't anything I would change about this service. It works perfect for us just as is.

Excellent software and very easy to use

I love it

Pros

It is very easy to use. Super easy for the clients. I love it

Cons

I wish there were not so many steps. When I add a new contact, i wish it could just fill the form by itself.

Great Software, Easy, Efficient

Pros

Easy to set up, intuitive to get started and quick to implement.

Cons

Would love a little more customizability for rearranging files, email templates, and file alteration.

Fox-it has options beyond just e-signature

Pros

I like that you can upload PDFs and sign/fill them out.

Cons

I think that the product is very good. Perhaps make it less expensive?

Easy to use, customize and be certain that your data is secure.

Pros

We have used Foxit eSign (formerly eSign Genie) for over two years and have come to appreciate the customizable templates, HR functionality, and data security

Cons

It can be cumbersome to set up the initial templates and there is a small learning curve in uploading your contact information. Once you have those set and learned, it is easy to use going forward.

Easy to use, but lacks advanced Admin controls

Pros

Foxit Esign is easy to use and figure out.

Cons

Lack of ability for admin to view and control pending items in other users queues.

Awesome Sauce

Overall experience i can say is great.

Pros

This software is so easy and user friendly. I love it and will not be using any other software.

Cons

So far so good. I haven't ran into anything that i can say i don't like.

Must have it is a fast and easy app to use.

Pros

It is fast and easy. keeps things organized.

Cons

Very helpful less stress trying to get things signed and all turned in.

eSignGenie Review

Very positive experience so far!

Pros

Very easy to use allowing us to increase our efficiency and effectiveness in areas that require signed documents.

Cons

We haven't discovered anything that we don't like so far.

Couldn't live without eSign Genie

The biggest benefit of eSign Genie is the security. My clients can send sensitive information and be assured that it is kept private.

Pros

This software is VERY user friendly for both myself and my clients. I've never had an issue come up where a client has been unable to execute an agreement.

Cons

I really have no complaints about the software. It does what I need it to do.

Amazing

Okay I'll make the short and sweet through the covid we were refinancing our house and because of foxit we were able to do it all digitally which ultimately cut down wasted paper and gas I would recommend this for real two thumbs up

Pros

Ease of accessibility being able to sign important documents to cut paper waste

Cons

Nothing there was nothing that I did not like

Great product

Pros

eSign Genie is helping us get contracts and health surveys back from our clients more quickly and more efficiently. This will save us quite a bit of time in the long run and no more going back and forth for people missing spots or signature pages as we can make them required.

Cons

I wish that there was a way to select all to change all the font to match at the same time and an easier way to set tab order which is an issue in any software like this that you use so not really a con as it is across the board.

Great for our small business!

We used to send a PDF to the client who would print, sign and scan. They’d email it back to us, and we’d print, sign and scan. And send it back to them and save it for our files. I consistently had missing signatures or misplaced scans. Having everything here on esigngenie is fantastic!

Pros

We pay as we go and we appreciate that felxibility!

Cons

Sometimes it seems a bit slow, or canceling a document to add an edited version confused me.

Perfect for me

I am very happy to find that eSign Genie meets my needs and is very affordable for me.

Pros

I loved that they had a plan where I can pay by the document instead of a monthly plan. I am a life coach and only need to have my new clients sign coaching agreements, a monthly plan is not as good of a value for me The software was easy to use and I was ready to send out my documents for signing right away.

Cons

I got a little bit lost when I was watching the learning videos. However, I was able to figure everything out pretty quickly.

LN Review

Pros

Ease of use - very easy to navigate and see what's still outstanding

Cons

Editing of email templates - haven't been able to see how that is revised

Life Saver Game Changer

Pros

Easy to use, fast and easy to complete my required tasks.

Cons

There is no Esign and too many glitches.

Awesome customer service

Easy to use and fits our needs perfectly.

Pros

Easy to use and very flexible for out multiple different needs. We needed a couple different documents for 2 parties/ 3 parties and the set up was easy and intuitive for the most part. The Customer service was excellent however and coached us up where we needed.

Cons

Takes a little getting used to.

Good option if affordability is an issue

Overall my experience has been mixed. When I have needed customer service they were helpful 50% of the time. And that would be as a result of my persistence to reach out to them to get the answers I needed. The pricing became more complicated and expensive in the long run.

Pros

You are able to customize your own forms. And it's fairly simple to integrate your information into their form template. You can customize the emails as well when sending them for Signature. And save them as a template. It is very simple for the client to sign and execute. The Forum was professional-looking. You have the option of having multiple signatures for multiple people on one form. It is sent to you in a simple PDF for you to save separately from the software program once executed which is a great feature for me.

Cons

It can be very pricey and the fee structure can be very confusing and misleading. Customer service is hit or miss in their ability to offer accurate assistance

Team is very helpful

Pros

Very intuitive to use and the support team is great.

Cons

There weren't many things I did not like.

works as described, easy and reliable

Pros

ease of use, reliability are the most important part

Cons

once in a while the site has trouble loading, or formatting properly. but it is quite rare that it happens

Basic. Easy to use. Did what I needed it to do!

Pros

Ease of use for myself and clients. Simplicity.

Cons

I wish there was a forms option so I didn't have to use 2 different services.

Terrible People Customer service

They seem great at first, but have no concept of customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never returned my calls, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is their developer, told me he can take care of my need if i paid him outside of Esigngenie, then did not return my calls for weeks. I dont know why i bothered to call him one more time, but he answered and he told " Dude stop calling me, i dont have time for you" I called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] again to see if he thinks the same. He was polite in telling me that he does not have time for me and needs to hang up because he has a meeting. Stick to the established services..

Pros

Seems nice as product. They have interesting interface.

Cons

Service was horrible. I cant really so anything with it because i needed help and they were not available.

Great e-sign contract software

We looked at a variety of e-sign contract options and were most impressed with e-sign genie. The ease of use, pricing options, and overall look made this an easy choice.

Pros

Ability to import my existing contracts in pdf and make them into esign contracts

Cons

There are no real features that we dislike.