eversign Reviews - Page 2

2,016 reviews

Easy and Efficient

We used to only process contracts in-person and multiple people would handle them, so this is much more streamlined. It is easier to track documents and contracts and it is helpful for the recipients as well, who would have to find a scanner once they fill out in-person contracts. This way, they can sign from their phone or computer.

Pros

Eversign made it very easy for us to switch to digital contracts. It is a great system for tracking documents because you can see if/when someone has opened or signed, you can send automatic reminders and you receive emails with the PDF attached once it is complete which is helpful if you are away from your computer.

Cons

When I write text boxes over the templates, it doesn't show up to the recipient.

Fantastic but has no mobile app.

Pros

Eversign is intuitive and this is a very key characteristic of a good software product. It is also very simple to use by everyone. We simply upload our document, mark out the parts of the document where we require our partners and customers to append their signature ,and send it to them. Immediately the intended recipient opens or signs the document ,we get an instantaneous notification.Very simple and effective process. Also ,it makes a lot of sense financial wise and its probably the cheapest e-signing tool out there in terms of monthly billing.While still offering a similar quality level as close substitutes like Docusign and Hellosign.

Cons

The modern day business environment team members,staffs and employees to be able to work even while on the move. Unfortunately ,Eversign does not seem to be thinking about this ,as there is no smartphone app. for Eversign as is the case with products like Hellosign.

Eversign---A Great Alternative to Docusign

Pros

Eversign is very easy to use and very intuitive. There are great instructions as to how to set it up but most people will not need them because it works like you think it will so it can be setup very quickly. Another BIG pro is price. Eversign does all the things Docusign does but at a much netter price.

Cons

Really, there are no cons. My only con is that on the free version you can NOT save templates. This really is NOT a con because for the low monthly price if you upgrade you can save templates which makes an easy to use product even easier and quicker to implement with your clients.

Easy to use, cheaper than alternatives

We have handled multiple contracts using Eversign.

Pros

The interface is streamlined and quick to use. Preparing docs for signature is very easy.

Cons

The doc preparation is "jumpy".. when you put a signature box in a spot, it always moves and you have to re-position it. It may be that the programming is not compatible with Firefox, I have not tried it on other browsers, but this is a consistent issue.

Great low cost alternative to the industry standard online signature tool

Getting documents signed and approved is a key part of our role as cost optimisation and business improvement champions, we work with our clients to simplify their world, reduce their suppliers, and often reduce cost in the process. This creates a lot of documents from contracts, to approval notes, from authorisations to act on clients behalfs, to NDA's and we've previously had to use print, scan,...

Pros

This software was simple to setup, easy to use, and worked really well.

Cons

No, i didnt experience any problems. Nothing i disliked

Easiest But Most Innovative Electronic Signing Subscription In the Market

It was surprising easy to use without any hassle. Quite often with other e-signing programs there would be confusion with prompts for both users leading to troubleshooting. Eversign hasn't had any issues like that.

Pros

It is easy to pick up and use without any hassle. There are no tricks required to get the ball rolling and Eversign does allow you to test the program out to get used to it (not that there is much to get used to). In addition, there are clear email notifications sent to senders and signers indicating next steps and updates. I've found Eversign to be better than other competitors mostly because they do the above point better than their counterparts.

Cons

There's nothing that bothers me. I was unable to have the date format as DD/MM/YYYY but that doesn't affect my day to day

My go to for agreements

No complaints yet and doubt there will be any in the future.

Pros

Every time I am launching a new project and want to find investors I draw up an agreement template and simply have to change the recipient details each time I want a new potential investor to sign it. Time is invaluable these days so to allow people to sign digitally instead of the traditional method of printing an agreement out, signing it, scanning it and sending it back is essential.

Cons

Nothing yet and have been using it for almost 2 years.

Great option for Small Business Owners

Overall, I highly recommend EverSign over similar software options. It's the best for the price, and the most user-friendly. It does exactly what it promises to do.

Pros

I appreciate that EverSign provides free users with the tools they actually need and doesn't try to up-sell. As a small business owner, I need to keep as much money in my pockets as I can, and I appreciate that EverSign doesn't charge for the features that I need. I'm thus able to use their free account software and save a bit.

Cons

I do wish that I could import contacts into the software, as I find that I'm typically sending contracts to the same clients over and over again every month. It would be nice to be able to have those contacts saved, but that's a very minor complaint.

Really the best signing platform ever

Pros

EverSign is very simple , useful, fully customizable, easy to use... Really the best signing platform ever! I compare it with other signing platforms... No way! It is possible to configure it completely, so you can have a complex signing tool or a really easy one step one. API is very performance and I made a PHP web page from my document platform in very few passages. and also the price is economic compared with others signing platforms. Your users can sign documents without have to create their own account, so really they can sign document really in few steps. Great! Carlo

Cons

EverSign is very simple , useful, fully customizable, easy to use...

Great system for getting documents signed.

Eversign allows me to obtain signatures without having to subscribe to additional services. I love the ease and flexibility of the system.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of sending documents to my coaching clients through email.

Cons

The only con is the look of the program.

We no longer have to send documents back and forth for signature. The audit trail ensures a sense of security. The notification emails features ensures we know when the documents are completed. Eliminates any waste of time. Easy to use. The reminder feature is a click away.

Pros

During the recent pandemic, we were so thankful for an amazing product such as eversign which helped us transition from working in office and meeting customers to working from home and having all our documents signed in a timely manner complete with security features such as the audit trail, which afforded us peace of mind knowing that the documents we sent for signing were in fact signed by the correct person ruling out possibility of forgeries etc.

Cons

Cant think of any cons as I love this software so much.

Good cost effective solution

We use Eversign everyday to replace handwritten signatures. We had to implement some workarounds like a PIN code as a login is not required.

Pros

+ Easy handling + Easy pricing model + Fast implementation (Cloud Solution)

Cons

- Missing feature to replace a signer by another person if he/she is not available anymore - No configuration to require a login before signing the email link

Great for everyday e-signing.

We are quite a vigorous user of Eversign with many people applying for a job position, requiring the need for an NDA. This sped up signing times (as oppose to Adobe Sign and SmallPDF) which once again not only improved staff but also clientele satisfaction.

Pros

Eversign's "templates" feature is probably the most useful, it allows you to store and retrieve certain document templates in the event that they are used again. It also has an extremely easy to use interface, with only some minor bugs. The features offered in the free plan are adequate, however I would recommend an upgrade to a paid plan if you are going to be using it vigorously as only a certain amount of documents are able to be signed per month without paying.

Cons

I believe the free plan could certainly have more features, and the customer response times could be slightly faster.

Systemise my contracts with a simple click

Easy to set up and send documents to sign in an instant.

Pros

Now I am able to send all the service contracts in a secure, and more professional manner. With eversign the subcontractors and customers don't have to be IT literate to complete the agreement. It is also saving me a ton of time in sending this. Also, when I receive documents with eversign I feel that it is more professional and I can trust the process. Thank you for the fantastic software. Many thanks Elisabete Garcia Anywhere Academy International Ltd

Cons

N/A, I am enjoying using all the functionalities of eversign and I look forward to continue to explore it.

Mimics a Filing Cabinet. To store everything.

Moving from paper to computer, keeping track of all your thoughts and notes....this is the right note storing solution for you.

Pros

I have tried Google Keep and Microsoft OneNote. But it doesn't keep the simple notebook / folder layout that I am so used to. This is the one key thing that I love LOVE LOVE. The add-ons such as the web-clipper make it certainly invaluable.

Cons

Of course everyone wants great stuff for free. The renewal prices caused me to almost go to OneNote, but it just doesn't handle the layout correctly.

One of the best digital signing platform

I had to connect with their support team a few times to get some very specific questions answered and they were very helpful.

Pros

I recently had to review and test a number of digital signature capture services for our company. I created trial accounts for four different vendors. After about a week of testing the services (both portal and API), I found Eversign to be the easiest and most intuitive to use. I like that their documentation was well put together and the examples were clear.

Cons

The only thing I could come up with is I wish I could manipulate the overlay objects (text, check-boxes, radio-buttons) a little bit more in terms of look and feel. I mentioned to their support team and they said they would discuss as a future enhancement.

Unscrambled

Easy, fast, clean, great customer service.

Pros

It alliwed me to understand its functionality sooooo kuch easier and faster than Docusing. Not to mention, I could never get a hold of Docusign's customer service.

Cons

So far nothing yet. It has been worth the move!

Best Software for Digital Paperwork

With the pandemic, our tattoo shop has switched over to doing things digital whenever possible to lessen the spread of germs. We wanted our paperwork to be digital as well, cutting back on the pen and clipboard use, as well as creating an easy filing system. Eversign has taken care of that for us, it is easy for everyone to use, and navigation is a breeze. Not only that, the site is well designed which helps appease the graphic designer side of my brain. It is all around an amazing software.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate, while also being the best designed software for digital paperwork. I tried a couple different sites before finding Eversign and it is by far the best yet. You can set up the templates and send them out from your laptop or iPad, and clients can fill it out over their phone. It is quick and easy to understand and even my technology challenged clients can complete the forms with ease.

Cons

I haven't been able to find a way to pre assign the form fields, so everytime I send paperwork I have to go through and assign each section to the sender. I'd like the option to have the template already assigned to the signer, so once the name and email has been added, it automatically assigns to them.

Useful for small charities

It has been good from the very beginning. It helped us solve a big problem and enable us to streamline some admin.

Pros

We are able to have a set of key docs available all the times. We can use it across many different teams within the organisation. It is very easy to get a have a large number of people to sign the same document. The dashboard provides a great overview of all the docs that have been signed.

Cons

Setting up the templates was a bit tricky but we had great technical support. So any issues we had were resolved quickly. One feature that would be useful in the future is the ability to schedule sending documents .

Very good service provider

I think it’s the best option if you want legally binding contracts signed digitally

Pros

They have a very good price for what they are offering, I think it’s the cheapest option on the market. They have a really good customer support and the dashboard is very customer friendly. It’s really easy to sign and store documents with eversign.

Cons

I would like to have some sort of ID-verification included, but unfortunately they don’t have this function integrated

Use eversign for all your signature needs!

It is quick and easy for all teachers to use! We use eversign for IEPs and 504s and it is very efficient.

Pros

It is immediate when it updates documents that multiple people are accessing. It is easy to send out and receive.

Cons

Sometimes I attempt to open documents to sign from my iPhone and they do not function properly. I don't need access to eversign on my phone but it would be nice if it worked properly since many times I just need to choose my signature and check the box.

Eversign - a must have for businesses with contracts and signed documentation

Incredibly pleased and impressed with the functionality, the look, the easy interface. Very satisfied.

Pros

Incredibly user-friendly from the start. Ease of use for our clients.

Cons

I would like to be able to move the text box without having to delete it and start over.

The Best E-Signature Software Out There

I have been incredibly impressed with Eversign.

Pros

The system is incredibly user-friendly. I just drop my files, attach my signature lines and go, it's that simple. Also, the formatting beats most other e-signature softwares that I've used. It seems like when my clients sign using eversign, the signatures are always in the right place and appear like a realistic signature. I also love the fact that eversign will alert me when documents are opened and completed. It makes the task of client management so much easier.

Cons

Quite honestly I think the only thing I've had an issue with is if you have documents that are different sizes. For example, I had a PDF that I included in a document packet with other PDFs, and it was the only document that was a different size, so the signatures didn't show up where I expected them to. However, that was more user-error than the software itself.

Clean, simple and quick.

During the COVID-19 lockdown, I needed a way to manage signing documents when I could no longer have face to face meetings with my customers. I reviewed several document signing services and shortlisted half a dozen based on functionality and price. After reviewing the functionality of each, it came down to choosing which one gave me the most bang for my buck. Eversign was the clear winner! Eversign really shone when I needed to turn around the signing of a business-critical document in 10 minutes with 4 signatures. We got the document in with 4 minutes to spare, thank you! Signing and sharing documents is easy and the price-point is perfect - for small businesses through to enterprises.

Pros

Eversign has a clean and fully featured interface that is easy to get to grips with - for novices and professionals alike. It is very simple to create a new document for signing and the workflow guides both the document creator and the recipients for signing through the process. Being able to create a template that can be reused again and again (e.g. a Non Disclosure Agreement) is trivial to do and a massive time-saver. As a document creator you receive regular email updates as your document moves from one recipient to the next, and everyone gets an emailed copy of the final, signed document.

Cons

There is very little not to like, Eversign really gets the job done.

Most competitively priced e-sign solution out there

i am able to standardise all sensitive / legal documents and on top of it i now have an electronic audit trail having this has changed the way we work, and we will no longer entertain anything other than digital signatures

Pros

the software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. i initially signed up for the basic version because it was the cheapest one i could find, yet with unlimited features particularly when it comes to number of documents you can send out with your subscription. i could never imagine paying 3x the amount to have unlimited documents in a competitors product.

Cons

The Eversign platform would benefit from an app from which users can send out documents for signing or sign from within. Other than that, i don't have any other areas for improvement.