eversign Reviews - Page 3

1,975 reviews

No brainer if you need edoc signatures

Definitely an asset to our business. Thank you Eversign for providing a product that does exactly what the consumer expects it to do. Even for the free option, we got exactly what was promised. That is appreciated! Continue to help others and I am sure you will continue to grow!

Pros

We are a small business and need to keep as much of our money in our pocket as possible and with Eversign that is exactly what we can do. We tried a few other services and they did not meet our needs. Docusign (too expensive for casual submissions) RightSignature by Citrix (was a great service, comparable to Eversign, but they did not have a free option with any value) AdobeSign (same as Docusign, too expensive) Then we found Eversign. The trial works amazing for a small startup business. It is easy to use and you can grow it with your company! Thank you Eversign

Cons

Integrations.....there are none (or I haven't found them :) ) I do miss being able to integrate with other tools. I would love to be able to auto save to dropbox or drive and integrate with Podio. Not deal breakers for sure at this point in our game but as our company grows this may become a problem

I recommend Eversign now first for digital signatures

I work as a school psychologist in a school and we need documents signed by parents to continue delivering special educational services. We used to be able to send forms home in backpacks but with learning now virtual, that's not an option anymore.

Pros

I like the fact that eversign doesn't require my end-users to jump through any hoops to sign my documents. While each document I send out requires a bit of preparation, I've found that I haven't had one parent with internet access/email have trouble signing my forms. The multiplatform support is great and the design is intuitive on their end. I'm quite happy with eversign.

Cons

It's not that I dislike anything about eversign, but I found setting my first document slightly unintuitive and I would've loved to have seen what my end users would see. The first issue could be solved with an initial wizard and some kind of applied OCR that takes a best guess as to where the signatures would go. It'd be great to have the program analyze the document and apply eversign fields and...

Simple & elegant... gets the jobs done!

It has been a great experience and I will continue to use them. They have helped solve many legal business objectives.

Pros

I like the simplicity and elegance of the software. It is very easy to use, set up, and work with. It has great features and most are on the free version which is a huge value that many other companies don't currently offer. I switched from DocuSign to Eversign due to this. The only thing I wish they had was a pre-made templates library such as PandaDoc and I wish they had a Mobile App. Also I like the fact that they consistently stress that every document is legally binding.

Cons

The fact that they do not have a pre-made template library and don't have a mobile app. But besides those two points they are spot on.

Awesome Product & Fantastic Price Point

I do high value projects and often people never sign my contracts as the idea of printing a PDF and sending it back just never happens. This serves as a constant automatic reminder for the client to sign alongside reminding me to ensure there is a contract in place. Not having contracts in the past has costs us upwards of £70k so this is a small price to pay. This is also my second business so I use it to get NDA's signed for my other business.

Pros

The thing I like best with eversign is it's a simple & easy to use environment when comparing to other products like docusign. I also love the chrome Plugin also. What was also important to me is the fact that I didn't have to commit immediately, I could do 5 e-signatures per month which was in line with the amount of new projects I could actually handle in a month. The only real reason I require the paid packages is for the 3 templates that I'd need for my varying contracts.

Cons

Overall I think giving at least 1 or 2 templates in the free plan would have been great and probably more documents to send in the first 30 days would be nice. Just for testing.

Easy to Use, Legally Binding e-Sign for a Value Price

Overall, I really like that eversign allows your business to have a domain for your business, and would like to be able to add headers and footers for my company brand. It's a great product that is intuitively designed and easy to use overall, however.

Pros

I like that you are able to easily upload multiple documents into a single signature request workflow via drag and drop, and I really like the color coded feature of each signer having their own color.

Cons

The setup time is somewhat time consuming. Copy and pasting the same fields on multiple pages is tricky as, at least on a Mac, you have to hold down CMD to select the next field, then release it before clicking anywhere else in order to keep the original field selected, then you can copy / paste and drag your fields to another page. I also spend a lot of time resizing fields smaller as the default settings are quite large for normal Word doc form fields. Lastly, It would be great to be able to add tool tips / comments for your signer that don't show up on the page when signed and hardened.

Clever and easy to implement

It was great, we had tried other signing platforms previously and spent a lot longer not getting anywhere close to being set up. This has worked perfectly and was set up in just over an hour.

Pros

The process of implementing the software with our existing Wordpress site was easy and seamless. We used the platform Zapier to link the two services together and it has helped us to streamline our client onboarding process meaning we can pass this over to admin rather than it being the job of the design team.

Cons

It would have been nice to have had a few extra API calls initially to do some testing as we almost used our first months worth during testing.

Give Eversign a go

Pros

Most competitive pricing for a small user of the major products for e-signing alone

Cons

...but limited number of templates versus others at the lowest price level

Getting Started with Digital Signatures

We are a location-based service provider. We work with other small businesses in rural, scattered locations helping them to meet government compliance rules and regulations. We often need a business owners approval/signature on plans and documents on short notice. After looking at a number of other services we choose and Eversign to meet this need. We are very pleased so far and would definitely recommend the product to others.

Pros

I looked at a number of options for my small business to begin using digital signature/signing software. Eversign had a great reputation, offered a rich feature set, but what sold me was ease of use and simple tracking of the signature collection process.

Cons

While Eversign is easy to use, I would have liked a better "Getting Started" experience. Some solid examples of "how-to" do A or B would have been nice. However, Eversign is intuitive enough that this slight negative was not substantial enough to be discouraging.

Time saver and peace of mind

Prior to using Eversign, I had clients check a box stating they agreed to my Limited Liability Waiver (not the safest option or legally binding!). Having an E-signature provides much appreciated peace of mind when I am not able to obtain an in-person signature. I'm a Professional Dog Trainer and there is a lot of risk involved in my work, making a liability waiver/agreement a crucial component of running my business. We spend so many resources on keeping our businesses up and running, using Eversign is and easy, affordable choice to help keep my business protected.

Pros

Setting up my document to be signed was really easy and I had everything uploaded and ready to email out in a matter of minutes. I watched a short 'getting started' video and was all set. I appreciated the free trial to make sure that I liked the software and this was a great way to get started and try out some of the features.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to save a template with the free version, but I understand the incentive for upgrading to a paid membership to utilize this feature.

Great Signing Software

It 's been good, and I've recommended it to others.

Pros

The website is easy to use, cheap and it's in compliance of the law. The emails with the request to sign are clear and easy to use for my clients. Customer support is fast and efective and fast, just keep in mind they work in europe hours.

Cons

Thay lack (to my knowledge) a funtion to insert multiple signature or initial in the same spot of every page in a documents. It's a common practice where I work, to sign non digital documents like that to avoid the insertion or change of pages, and people still prefer to do it that way even though it may not be neccesary anymore. In Eversign you have to do it manually, in a 5 page document it's ok, at the closing of a deal with 4 documents of over 40 pages each it's not possible.

Great for Real Estate

Signing documents with tenants, contractors and saving time.

Pros

I am a small Property Manager with about 20 units and a short term rental. In order to become more efficient I needed an electronic signature solution. Ever sign allows you to try the product without cost with 5 free documents a month which served my proposes. It is intuitive and easy to use for someone who has never used the product. I typically upload PDFs and it is pretty self explanatory to assign initials, signatures, dates, free text boxes to multiple individuals. It allows you to send reminders as well. This has saved me a lot of time I would normally need to spend travelling to my properties to get signatures for new leases and renewals, pet applications etc. The tenants and contractors love it too. I highly recommend.

Cons

It serves my purpose exactly. I have no issues.

Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy

Pros

Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Cons

The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

Great E-Signature Platform

Overall, given the price, I think this is a solid option for electronic signature capture. I really enjoy the 5 signatures a month for the free account, and the full services account price isn't bad either. The user portal is simple and easy to use. In all fairness, I did not try the premium features like templates. The overall signup process is pretty straightforward compared to other e-signature platforms. I would recommend eversign.

Pros

Eversign is pretty easy to use. I like the fact that the user porter dashboard is simple and intuitive. The possibility to set up multiple entities is a plus if you're working with several brands. For simple electronic signature capturing, I find the product to be very similar in experience to others in the industry including Docusign and RightSignature, at a better price point.

Cons

This platform is still relatively new to me. I have not evaluated some of the other features like templates.

I actually used Eversign to sign for my house, when I was purchasing it. Such a convenient program.

Pros

I love this program, I have had to use it many times over the last 4 years for signing extremely important documents. I find it to be convenient, easy to use and revolutionizing. One cannot always have access to a printer and fax, so this program really has caught us up to the technological age that we currently live in. As mentioned previously, I have used this program to sign for my house, to sign my NORA documents and to sign court documents. For a person who has many interests in diverse locations, it is difficult to be at the right place at the right time. with this program, I can take care of my business needs from any place that has service.

Cons

Sometimes, it is difficult to get the program to work appropriately when utilizing a smart phone. This can create some drama, as our smart phones are now used as computers. I had to sign and resign and resign for my new phone repeatedly and in the end, my signature was never captured. This wasted time and patience.

Easy and Quick

Overall, it’s been a great experience working with Eversign. It has just what I need to work with my clients.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to integrate Eversign into my Google drive. I like how they have templates or you can plug in your own. I have a small client base but I need to keep track of contracts and have clients sign electronically. Clients can sign quickly and send contracts back to you. I like you I can keep track of contracts easier.

Cons

I did have a hard time uploading my own contract initially, because it didn’t seem to accept certain file types.

Easy to use and good value for money

I found it quite easy to set up and use. I have sent documents to sign to several clients and the whole process was very straightforward, with emails being sent each time the client opens or signs the document.

Pros

Eversign is easy to use and affordable compared to other e-signing solutions. Sending contrats to be signed to clients by mail can waste a lot of time, as clients then have to print the contracts, sign them then scan them before sending them back, which can be a deterrent for small business owners who don't have a lot of time. With Eversign the whole process is a breeze.

Cons

Eversign does not allow sending of separate documents to sign in one go to the same client, like other software do. You have to either send each document separately, or send them all as one big PDF. This is not very practical. I also found that the quality of PDF documents uploaded to Eversign is quite poor. Somehow the documents lose a lot of quality during upload.

Finally a well produced service that can help my company!

I really like the whole concept and usability of it. Other services i have tried have been too complicated to setup. This is pretty simple and easy with eversign. I upload the pdf i created as a template and then just drag and drop the forms where i need them. When I click send my clients get them by email and they are automatically reminded when they forgot to fill it out. So intuitive. I hope the full version has an easier way to brand the emails as that would be so cool.

Pros

I really like that it's so easy to use and you can build in a flow and speed up your work process. Its so easy to modify your forms.

Cons

I wish their trial would have 10 documents per month instead of 5. But I have 'survived' with 5 for some time.

Robust solution for your e-signature!

As part of the global freelance developer community, I am constantly creating and signing documents with clients. Eversign saves my time, I have super control and track over my documents and contracts.

Pros

I like this service the most because it reduces my time for signing documents with clients. Its interface is user-friendly and intuitive. Moreover, it’s the fastest and the most efficient solution for contract management at the moment. Previously I’ve tried other services but neither of them appears like a real signature as seen on Eversign.

Cons

So far there’s nothing to dislike on Eversign!

I use Eversign for my Yoga Retreat Waivers

I would enjoy the ability to create a template if and when I move beyond the free version. It's not a problem to create a new form each time, but a template would save a few minutes!

Pros

It is easy to use and I love not having the multi-step process of emailing a document having someone sign, then scan, then email back. This save myself, and my clients, a lot of steps. I like getting notified when the client signs.

Cons

Thus far, I've found the product easy to use!

Very happy with Eversign

I looked through numerous document signing platforms. I went with Eversign after all the trials for a few reasons: 1) Cost vs. ability to do what I needed 2) Outstanding and quick customer support to help me even months later when I needed help with a couple of unique challenges 3) Have had no down time day or night

Pros

Ability to load existing PDFs to edit; ease of customizing templates, ease of customer use.

Cons

No problems or issues with Eversign for our company's use/needs.

Game Changer

EverSign is a game changer for me. My husband and I just launched our first two rental properties. Unlike most rental properties who lean towards 6 month or 1 year leases, we rent to travel professionals with 3 month terms, therefore, we have to complete applications and lease agreements every few months, times two. Before EverSign, I had to draft, scan and email my applications and lease agreements...

Pros

What I love most about this software is the simplicity of the interface. EverSign is user friendly and delivers everything it claims to deliver.

Cons

Since I am a small business (my husband and I), I can't really speak to whether or not EverSign lacks any features in terms of integration with other apps. It has EVERYTHING that I could need for my small business.

Good solution for eSigniture in small organizations.

I only used to software with a free account, so certainly the full version will give even more functionality benefits. The pricing plan is quite inexpensive and interesting for small organizations.

Pros

It is really easy to set up and use. The user interface and dashboard are very easy and give all information you need at a glance. The process of uploading and signing documents is very straightforward and simple. I also like the idea of setting und customize up diffrent businesses but I would rather like to define also diffrent workspaces to represent diffrent departments like HR, Finance etc. in a business.

Cons

A mobile app would be handy but with the great web user interface that is also optimized for mobile use a signiture on tablet or smarphone is easily possible, but you need to log-in everytime and no messages or alerts pop-up, so you need to check your mail inbox for updates in the signing process.

Good Choice

This allows customers to sign important documents on the go and even on vacation. It speeds up daily workflow.

Pros

eversign is so easy to use for both the sender and signer.

Cons

We haven't found much we don't like about this software.

Reliant way of signing or collecting signatures digitally

So far, Eversign has given me a positive experience. Documents are simple for me to prepare, sign, request for signature, and monitor. There are some slight lags when accessing their website, which may be due to many users, but it is a secure and efficient document signing and management tool.

Pros

Eversign is incredibly simple to use. We like the drag-and-drop feature because it lets clients know exactly where they should sign. It also notifies the sender every time a signer has signed the doc. And also, it timely reminds the receiver about the pending signature.

Cons

The document automatically expires after a certain period which is one of the significant downsides of Eversign. Furthermore, though it allows document creation, it does not multi-lingual option.

Easy and Efficient

We used to only process contracts in-person and multiple people would handle them, so this is much more streamlined. It is easier to track documents and contracts and it is helpful for the recipients as well, who would have to find a scanner once they fill out in-person contracts. This way, they can sign from their phone or computer.

Pros

Eversign made it very easy for us to switch to digital contracts. It is a great system for tracking documents because you can see if/when someone has opened or signed, you can send automatic reminders and you receive emails with the PDF attached once it is complete which is helpful if you are away from your computer.

Cons

When I write text boxes over the templates, it doesn't show up to the recipient.