eversign Reviews - Page 6

1,975 reviews

Good reliable software for your documents

We have no issues in using Eversign as part of our daily chores. So far, everything's good.

Pros

We can rely on this software for legal purposes. It might not be the best way to sign huge deals, but for normal transactions ranging up to $2000, we still use Eversign, especially during the pandemic.

Cons

A little bit of complexity is there, will be better if it can be simplified. However, I understand that this is done for a security reason.

Excellent product and straightforward to use

It's much easier to use and grab signatures from staff then Adobe is. The experiences has been very good and I would recommend this software to anyone looking for software to allow digital signatures.

Pros

The layout and work flow are very good. So many products look archaic and use a work flow that is not intuitive for the end users. Very nice to have a product that looks good, features are laid out well, and users with very minimal training can dive right in and use within minutes.

Cons

The log-in can be difficult to find, you do have to keep a copy of the link that Eversign sends to you for your page. That did take me a few minutes to figure out as I went to the main page to try and log-in.

Perfect

Pros

The syncing across various devices is lifesaving. I've never had an issue with notes updating. It's also really easy to keep things organised and neat. It's really easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

Cons

Perhaps the interface could be updated. It isn't that pleasing on the eye but you get used to it.

Effective ,but needs a mobile app. real quick.

Pros

Eversign enable our customers and partners to get done with contractual paperwork faster , remotely and efficiently. I like the email reminders,and they always help remind our partners to append their signature on documents as fast as they can. This has removed the need to call partners to remind them ourselves ,which in time past has made us appear desperate.

Cons

I was suprised to learn Eversign didn't have a smartphone application,when I first got to try it. This is the major and only downside to Eversign I know of. The world is a mobile first environment at the moment,and leaves me wondering why Eversign isn't thinking in that direction.

Pandemic Transition

I was having difficulty collecting consent from clients and other 3rd party individuals. Eversign allowed me to streamline this process and continue to generate business during the shutdown.

Pros

The dashboard was very user friendly and allowed me to create, follow, and edit my documents during signature process.

Cons

The limited number of documents that I could create and send with my initial subscription.

Quick and Easy tool to help get documents signed electronically

Overall, the system is easy to use, many of our clients are retired and they've been able to access their documents and sign without issue. Many different formatting tools and templates to create, and once all documents have been signed there is a form generated that shows the "trail" and confirmation of when signatures occurred. Great system.

Pros

Easy for all parties involved and instant notifications when documents are viewed and then signed.

Cons

If sending a document to someone that is already in contacts, there should be a way that the email and name are remembered to help expedite the process and not need to type out the entire information again.

Easy to use!

I love it!

Pros

There's no need for Docusign when theres Eversign. It connects directly with all of the apps and websites we use to make sending off signatures super easy. I like how easy it is to use and the price.

Cons

The features I wish they had are available when you upgrade. I will definitely be upgrading.

Less Expensive Docusign Alternative for Esigning Documents

Pros

Eversign was a less expensive alternative to DocuSign for me. It was just as easy to use, and signers had no trouble completing documents.

Cons

At the time of my use (2020), Eversign did not seem to be as widely known as DocuSign, which left signers and people accepting signed documents skeptical. Hoping Eversign becomes better recognized/adopted and continues to price below DocuSign!

Simple, Fast Paced, Workflow made quick!

Great support from customer service

Pros

Simple workflow thru internal approvals.

Cons

At first the normal learning curve of new users.

Easy + Visually Appealing

Pros

Eversign is extremely easy for both me and my clients (who are sometimes not very tech savvy) to use. Being that I'm in a visual industry, it's also nice that the branding and interface is visually-appealing. I've already recommended Eversign to peers!

Cons

The process of integrating this system into my daily activity was seamless - no cons so far!

Incredible

Pros

We're thrilled with this product, the level of customization and API control is beyond any others in the market. We use this every day for managing client contracts. Within 3-days we were able to fully integrate this with our client application and have the contract process completely white-labeled. We're thrilled with this process.

Cons

None, the entire process was amazing and the help-docs are incredibly specific.

Best E-sign App in the market out there

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use. Plug and Play Esignature software.

Cons

Nothing Much. The UI can be more inituitive like Hellosign.

Reviewing Eversign

Pros

The product is user friendly with quick response times.

Cons

There is no stamp with the signature like you find with products such as DocuSign. Instead there is an audit page attached. We prefer the signature be stamped.

FAST AND EASY JUST HOW I LIKE IT

100% recommend Eversign!

Pros

I like that this software makes contracts easily accessible to clients and other prospects. Within 1 hour I can have a very important contract signed without having to be in person.

Cons

This software has minor bug issues I have experienced.

Fantastic- Easy to use and has saved us so much time.

Love it, really positive, has made our workflow far more efficient and the name was a bonus as it was compatible with out own company branding!

Pros

So many customisable features to edit our own documents, really easy to use and the automation has saved me hours in processing time. Also great value for money compared to other signing software.

Cons

So far I love almost everything, the only frustration I had was in the beginning when trying to save our own customized document- but that's sorted now with the use of the help function.

Pretty convenient

The ability to have things agreed and signed within the day, not having to arrange to meet up. Its quick and easy

Pros

most definitely made it easier for my business! i most like the convenience of it all, being able to upload and store documents, the editing tools a extremely easy to use.

Cons

I would like the choice to not have multiple signers on one document, as at times i'd need the same template sent out to multiple people who's signatures are not all needed on the same document. so instead of sending out multiple from eversign at one time, i'd prefer if there was a link i could send out to people to individually sign & keep a copy of.

Love eversign!

I'm able to send my clients their member agreement to sign easily.

Pros

I find eversign to be really easy to use. I like it better than Docusign. And eversign's pricing is great too. Very glad I found it!

Cons

It would be great if they had a direct integration with kajabi!

Awesome e-Sign product, value for money!

My company has adopted softcopy submission of forms, and this definitely help in the course of my work without breaking the bank.

Pros

I like that it is straightforward, intuitive to use and the dashboard allows us to create for multiple business within the same account with options to add staff in, which is flexible and definitely value-for-money.

Cons

None that I can think of as there's nothing to dislike.

Eversign

Overall I do enjoy using Ever sign. If they would fix that one issue I would absolutely love this product.

Pros

I like Ever sign as a whole. I like the reminders that I am able to set up for clients so that if I don't get a document back, ever sign will send reminders for it to be signed.

Cons

I would like for this software to allow me to make changes after it has been sent. For example if I send the document to 3 people and find out that one person's email address is worng , I can't go back in and change the email address for that one person. Instead I have to cancel the entire document and start over.

Easy to start with and works well

Pros

I have used online agreement signing software for a long time and recently looked around for a cost effective product for only a small number of contracts per month. Eversign was very easy to sign up to and has a more modern user interface that what I am used to (naturally the product I used for a long time did not have as fresh a user interface) People I have signed contracts with on evernote have responded very quickly, so I expect the usability for them is also very good.

Cons

There is nothing at this point that I dislike

Ease of use all the time

a one stop location for all my temp notes, ended up becoming a notes repository.

Pros

Lots of features and benefits in the free version, adding text / short notes, searching text / notes, adding attachments are quite easy. So many features haven't had the opportunity to explore. Like the fact that I can scribble with hand and save as note, I can add text, images. Found it easier to search. I could use in more than one device, I can add a layer of security by setting a pin if required Feels like a data light app, quite simple and easy to use without any drama.

Cons

as a notes software, can't find any issues.

Easily Add Electronic Signatures

Overall, I have been able to easily streamline my contract process and ensure customers are notified when they need to renew their contracts. The software makes notifying them an easy process and continues to provide them with reminders to review and sign the contract. This has allowed me to streamline my contract process and close on deals faster.

Pros

Eversign provides great functionality at an affordable rate. The ability to have 5 documents for free per month makes starting out with the product a great option to begin easily evaluating it. I have used this to make my customer contract process more streamlined and ensure customers are properly filling out the contract. The ability to build templates helps streamline this process for contracts that are consistently setup the same way.

Cons

The software provides features and flexibility to make any document into an electronic document with signatures. After using the product for multiple years, I do not have any issues or problems with how the software works.

The Best Introduction to Digital Signatures

Pros

Eversign lets you have a free trial to actually use their system in real time. Digital Signatures can save a lot of time, but I have used several solutions and many of them can be cumbersome. I found the interface to be extremely intuitive for designating the appropriate marks at the individual level. I got instant feedback and a full audit trail of my signature, and it was extremely convenient for my international partners. The dashboard is clean and effective.

Cons

I would have liked to have been able to try out templates prior to upgrading.

Great Value for Money Proposition

It enables quick and simple signing of documents remotely in the age of safe distancing. This enables us to meet statutory deadlines without incurring fines.

Pros

During this period of lockdown, we tried out a few e signature software. Among these, eversign came out tops for its user-friendly interface as well as its technology. The features I like about the software includes - one step signing for multiple documents and the ability to rearrange the documents so that the client can follow the flow. The packages they offer are the best value for money our there in the market.

Cons

Sometimes when we port word documents over, the alignment was off. But we solved the issue by converting it to pdf documents

Eversign is a fantastic alternative to the higher priced document signing services

I went through many trials with other services, but I settled on Eversign due to their pricing structure and easy to use interface.

Pros

As a sales rep for a commercial product line who's end user are contractors, Eversign is a necessity as I rely on the contractor to sign and approve their CAD drawings as quick as possible in order to close a sale. In the construction industry, many contractors are either in the field and can't sign our PDF documents on site or are not technologically or administratively savvy enough to sign the pdfs we send them. The service Eversign provides makes it easy for my potential customers to quickly sign and approve the layouts we send them without having to wait for them to find the time to print out, sign, scan and email back which in turn greatly helps me to close the sale.

Cons

None so far. The dashboard is pretty intuitive and the one question I had was answered by the documentation provided.