eversign Reviews - Page 7

1,975 reviews

Great software, easy to use!

Pros

Ease of use, seamless interface, speed of getting to the finish line on esignatures.

Cons

Could expand 3rd party integrations, but I can see those on the rise with the API.

Excellent tool for contact signing

Very very easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to setup different types of fields and a workflow for people to sign

Cons

Took me a bit to understand the color scheme

Amazing software

I love it and so do my agents

Pros

I really enjoybeing able to start a document on my laptop and finishing on my phone. Its quick and allows customization.

Cons

Not really much anything except sometimes there is too many updates within a certain period.

The right tool for e-signature

Globally, after having tried so many different tools for e-signature, I think it is the most complete and affordable product on the market.

Pros

the easy way to handle the product, to embed people, to have all the necessary features to complete and sign our documents

Cons

I think you may improve the interface and the workflow. Some of your competitors offer an easiest way to place all the boxes for each signature on each sheet to avoid any error or accidental replication...

Above all others

Excellent service! Excellent program.

Pros

The platform is unique. Easier to understand than other big platforms I’ve used before. User friendly with lots of options to help your needs in completing documentation. I have to emphasize the design- it’s beautiful!

Cons

None come to mind since it’s packed with many options and I’m sure if I think of one it’s probably already there .

Easy and fast

It's pretty intuitive.

Pros

It's so much easyer to send a contract fast and to get it signed via email. No printing, no post, no paper to carry, it even reminds the signer automatically. I tryed eversign for 2 reasons : you can send 5 documents for free and they have great reviews. You can upload your documents from google drive and cc people to the email. So I'm happy to contribute and tell people that it's very easy and fast to use.

Cons

Nothing missing for me. With the free trial you can only have 1 user which seems fair for a trial...

Eversign has saved me so much time in my coaching business!

Eversign is saving me a whole lot of time and effort.. I don't have to worry about sending individual emails, wondering whether something has been signed, and chasing people up. It's all there for me to see on the Eversign dashboard. Sending reminders is super quick and easy too.

Pros

It's so easy to use. I love the drag and drop feature so clients know exactly where to sign. I also love that it emails you to let you know when they have signed and when it's your turn to sign (if you choose to sign). It's great that you can choose exactly who needs to sign it too.

Cons

I'd love a duplicate feature so I can just duplicate a previous agreement (because they're all the same) to save time in uploading. This may be a feature but I haven't found it yet!!

Eversign is Becoming Awesome by the Day

Am using eversign to work with my business partners oversees and ensure we have a better business agreement signed, sealed and delivered.

Pros

The software is really intuitive and has some great features, like the signature recognition of each allocated users. And of course, I love the simplicity of the landing page of the website.

Cons

The GUI needs improvement. I would really appreciate it if they could work on the user interface and see how to bootstrap most of the elements and functions to allow for a better user experience.

Feature Rich Application Provides Affordable E-Signature Solution

Pros

Ease of use and the features including select boxes, multi-select radio buttons, embeddable iframe links and so much more! We can control what signers receive by email making their information more secure. The API is affordable and we literally saved over $550.00 switching to this solution and GAINED so many features. So far SO GOOD!

Cons

I would like to have 2 factor authentication as soon as possible.

Great solution to simplify the signing tasks.

It helps me a lot when I have to get people to sign a document. I can create a form and send it right away instead of having to print the form and make people fill it and sing it in person. It's also great to have all the steps organized because I can check at any time which documents have been already signed and which ones not, so I can send a quick reminder.

Pros

Great looking and easy to use interface. Clear organization of the signing order.

Cons

I need to make a whole new document if I want to add any minor change in one of the pages (for example when I have two identical documents with just a difference in one of their pages). It would also great to have an automatic document converter from PDF or .doc to a complete fillable form.

Easy, reasonably-priced solution for digital signing

With so many people working from home, including our Staff, we needed a solution for signing, and obtaining signatures, for IEPs and other legal documents.

Pros

Love the dashboard and the Help features including videos for how to use the product. It was easy to set up documents, send them to people for signature and send automatic reminders

Cons

First user I had testing the product found it hard to figure out. It might be useful to have the work flow documented on the console - step-by-step instructions right on the screen without having to access Help videos.

Eversign - An Excellent Choice of signing software

As a business who are required to sign business contracts and employment contracts, this software allows us to achieve this virtually, in a timely manner and ensure each signer and relevant cc receive a copy of the final document once complete -it is brilliant!

Pros

Easy to use and highly professional system

Cons

I have nothing negate to say about this software

The only Document signer you will need!

Personally, I downloaded eversign to evaluate it's usefulness to sign documents digitally. I thought I would have to test at least 3-4 different services to find a useful one. However, this one checks most of my boxes, it provides pdf copies of the documents it emails the pdf document automatically you can set documents to expire so they aren't misused. Being in real estate, this service has made my life a lot easier in COVID times, as I dont have to risk meeting people for a signature.

Pros

Cons

Takes time to understand using it. The initial UI of the website could have been done better.

Great solution for electronic signatures

Great experience, solid solution, excellent support.

Pros

I've used Eversign at 2 different companies. I found it easier to use than Docusign, love the templates feature and the price is better than similar solutions.

Cons

Occasional glitches where I had to call support to get them fixed.

Very good alternative to the major players

A fast, cloud-based platform for a small business with detailed audit trail of the signing process. It was easy to set up, intuitive to manage and simple to use for signing.

Pros

Having worked in blue-chip businesses, I have used some of the most popular enterprise solutions for electronic signing and found Eversign to be easier to use, faster to send and more intuitive to add signing fields.

Cons

Eversign is very good and the only area it could be improved is with it's own app to monitor the status of signing after document creation.

Very Good Value for Your Money

I used DocuSign a several times and it looks like a software from 10 years ago. Thus when I wanted to implement Contract management for the new company I've founded I looked around and tested a several solutions. Eversign was the winner in my case, due to its clarity, excellent customizability and I could solve every little detail I wanted.

Pros

- Easy to understand UI - Very good customization options - You can have multiple company profiles - Looks great - Works well

Cons

- Some customers were having issues finding the "Sign" button in the top right corner

Why We Love Eversign

I won't recommend eversign yet to my friends not because I dont like them. But because am new to the software for me the overall experience has been great. You have no idea how easy business has been since I discovered eversign. Thanks to its simplicity and beautiful interface am always excited to get on my keyboard and sign some agreement

Pros

First thing I noticed about eversign its a beautifully designed interface, The tools are all on your screen its so easy to use and the customer support is averagely okay. In signing documents and agreement with my customers who are not resident in my country. it gets tiring having to scan and send documents back and forth. Sometimes I have to go traditional using postal services. But with eversign the case is different business is now easy and colorful.

Cons

I think the can do much better when it comes to uploading word documents. Most time its slow (maybe due to internet) and doesn't come out the way I uploaded it. I would advise any user to save documents as PDF files before uploading it to eversign apart from that the software is simply amazing

Eversign Review

Experience is great except for the lack of integration with microsoft 365 and outlook.

Pros

I initially loved that their basic version is free and can check it out and upgrade as needed. Very useful

Cons

There is not an app for microsoft 365 and outlook.

As good as Adobe's e-sign, but free!

This allows me to send documents securely, quickly and efficiently to any clients that may need to sign anything. It allows me to have as many signers as needed, myself included, and is very simple to engage with. It also offered some personalization, which to me was an added bonus, especially since I'm only using the free version!

Pros

This software is very similar to Adobe's e-sign that I used for years in my former job. It is secure, intuitive and offers all of the same functionality as other e-sign programs that I've used. While I'm currently using the free subscription because I won't be sending out more than 5 agreements/month for now, I do plan to upgrade once I have a need. But even with the free version limitations, this software does everything I need.

Cons

Formatting can get a little weird if you upload a Word document, but I've had that happen in other programs too. The simple solution is to just PDF the document before you upload, and then there is no issue.

Perfect for easy quick signatures and quite the value

My team loves using eversign to close deals and collect signatures from numerous geographically distant key players.

Pros

Eversign allowed my department to seal deals with clients online, which had always been an issue before. We can integrate our product now with clients and competitors which gives us a competitive advantage. Eversign makes closing complicated deals easy and efficient.

Cons

Being cloud-based, sometimes the scalability and reliability can be tricky. Fortunately, we have not yet ran into many issues with outages or down time

Great Docusign alternative

Pros

Ease of use, price tag, ability to send to multiple signers.

Cons

I can’t save certain fields that I use all the time. Also instead of sending a document it saves as a draft and I have to go back to the dashboard.

eversign makes business better

Overall, I don't think I would ever stop using eversign. We use to sent fax proof forms and I am glad to kiss those goodbyes.

Pros

This software has changed how I do business. Marshal Consulting does print, web, and marketing consulting and we work with clients all over the country. We use eversign to signing contracts and for customers to approve proofs. The thing we like most about eversign is how easy it is to set up a document to be signed. We also love the dashboard so we can quickly see at a glance what clients still need to sign. eversign also sends auto-reminders to clients that documents still need to be signed.

Cons

We can't think of anything we don't like about eversign. If we were to offer a suggestion, possibly including the option to insert a video link on how to sign eversign documents. Some of my clients are older and have never used anything like this before.

Awesome Product

I am solving lost productivity. I am reducing my travel time and my customers love how easy it is to use.

Pros

I love the ease of using the software. I love how it saves me time and money, that I would otherwise have to spend traveling around to different clients. I love how I can just drag and drop or upload a document and easily add signers to the document that needs to be signed.

Cons

There was nothing that I did not like about the software.

On-line documents signing

The use of Eversign requires to distinguish between business cases where you can use the system and others where it is not suited due to clients structure, habits, documents, ...etc

Pros

The software is really easy to use and deploy. No more concern about mail delays. Filing facility is great.

Cons

Make sure you send documents for signing once they have been agreed between the parties ! This is not a negotiation tool.

This professionally efficient program has allow my business to excel!

A sessions can arise at a moments notice, Eversign has met and exceeded ALL of my expectations. Allowing easy access, with a simple signing completion for clients. I am not waiting on my release to start my sessions. Eversign even allowed me to expand to all of my clients locally, and most importantly globally.

Pros

As an independent business owner, it can be hard to obtain a secure and very dependable program to allow my business to flow without issues, like securing signatures that allow me to provide my service in a secure and confidential manner. Eversign even exceeds my expectations in the simplification, of the usage of the Eversign program. I own a Hypnosis & Spiritual Regression business. I do sessions locally, but with Eversign it has allowed me to do a large portion of my sessions online. Eversing is a great program that meets the need to share information, securing signatures promptly to allow me to provide my service to all of my clients and most importantly to my online clients. I am forever grateful that I was able to locate this AWESOME program.

Cons

have not encountered any negative issues to date, but before I considered Eversign, I reviewed extensively their response time from the many reviews prior to initiating my service with Eversign.