eWorkOrders CMMS Reviews - Page 2

eWorks works for us

eWorks has been a great tool for us to begin to get a handle on our work orders, no special software is required which our IT dept. loves. Our customer communication has improved greatly. The ease of use has helped us with the transition from paper work orders to electronic. The reports help us to track our progress in many areas and we are better able to provide updates to management.

Pros

It is easy for anyone to use no matter what their computer skill level is, our IT dept. really likes that it is a web based program, all I have to do is send customers the link and they are able to submit work orders easily, We enjoy the email notification to customers when a work order is closed out as well as the customer feedback link. It helps us reduce our paper use, the what's new feature is terrific much better than getting emails, it is quite a flexible program and our tech support has been awesome

Cons

would like to be able to look up work orders by number

There is an easy way to do look up work orders by number on the view work order screen.

eWorkOrders is the best system out there

Highly recommended. Especially for high volume companies that send many Work Orders. This system is easy to track and get exactly what you are looking for when you need it. Highly compatible if you enjoy a paperless office.

Pros

This system has really made creating, editing, tracking and sending work orders extremely easy. We have used other systems before and nothing compares to eworkorders. All management screens are user friendly and do not require much data entry. Email, Fax or print from your desktop directly to work order recipient. Many fields and reports were custom designed to our needs. Customer Service is always available and any technical questions are answered immediately, usually within a couple of minutes. Call directly or email doesn't matter always get a rapid response. Thank You eWorkOrders for making my job easier.

Cons

Only Con is that we tried so many other Companies before finding this awesome system.

Exceptional value for a powerful application. Top notch technical and help support.

Excellent historical data. up to date metrics.

Pros

Easy to use. 15 minutes with each of my people and they off and running. There have been no instances of incorrect entries that I have not been able to correct easily. Excellent reports and print options.

Highly Recommended

Whenever my company has contact with Eworkorders, it has always been a pleasant and satisfying experience. We are very pleased with Eworkorders as a company and would highly recommend them to anyone who believes in productivity and efficiency.

Pros

Eworkorders is a dream-come-true for our company as it has saved us much time and money. Not only does this system allow us to organize our maintenance requests and preventive maintenance lists efficiently, but it is also fast and easy to use. This system is ever changing with new updates and improvements that help my business. It is also very flexible and allows us to custom design its features to the needs of my company. What's more is that the technical support service is unbeatable. My questions are answered completely to my satisfaction and any changes that need to be made are done almost immediately.

Cons

nonethat I can think of

Excellent product and support

It was hard to come up with "cons" for this product. We have been very pleased since we first started using it. Not only is the product very good, but the service is over the top good. I was trying to develop a custom solution with a programmer and wasted dozens of hours and thousands of dollars to get way, way less functionality than is delivered by this product.

Pros

Could get it up and running same day Very full-featured. Excellent support that understood not only the product, but also my real need for it. In other words, they tood the time to understand my business, not just shill their solution. Responsive, easy to understand and easy to reach. Exceptionally good value. We have tried both the Timberline and MRI service management modules and we find this product 100x easier to use.

Cons

The graphics interface could be a bit "sexier". It's OK, but it's not as smooth and stylish as some.

Super Organized and detailed!

Pros

I really enjoy how specific you can get with jobs. Tons on neat tools to help track and store important information.

Cons

There is a learning curve to know the ins and outs.

Great Progrram with Amazing Support

We at Celgene Facilities Department are very pleased with the eWorkOrders system and appreciate Jeff Roscher for all of his amazing support.

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly with a such a wide variety of functions and features there has never been a report or query I could not generate. Any information we need is always only a few clicks away and the data is always consistent. Jeff Roscher of Information Professionals has always been incredibly attentive and supportive any question is answered or addressed quickly and correctly. He always understands exactly what I am trying to accomplish and ensures that I get exactly what I need.

Cons

The program has no cons in my opinion. I would love to be able to customize the color. A nice lavender would be lovely. :-)

Assistant property manager

Highly recommend to any tenant occupied building.

Pros

Prior system was very cumbersome. E-Workorder system proved to be very user friendly; inventory, add/delete/revise services provided were being implemented by our staff. The ease of our tenants to access without their prior cumbersome log-in process was welcomed by all. Additionally, their ease of use has increased our user volume and have found our tenants to be extremely satisfied with their ability to enter their request, automatic notification of their request status and completion. All in all, it has improved our overall performance and tenant satisfaction. Great Job!!!!

Cons

We have not experienced any problems or difficulties as of yet. No cons to report.

Knowledgeable staff, prompt and professional service. Highly recommend.

Pros

Intuitive, user friendly, has all of the features I need, customizable, can upgrade to access more functionality.

Cons

No cons at this time. I do not have anything that could be considered an opportunity our improvement suggestion at this time.

eworks

Highly recommended. Have not had any techical problems with this system. We have approximately 50 - 75 people that enter work orders i have received no complaints or issues. The 6 site users and myself have not had any issues with the product since the installation in 2006. Very user friendly. Support staff/vendor are competent and detail oriented. Excellent customer service.

Pros

Eworkorders is an exceptional product. From demo to install to supportive services, this is the best work order program I have utilized. We have not had any technical or user problems since the installation of this product. Support services are excellent. Very pleased with the product. Cost savings is tremendous compared to other systems I have used.

Cons

None at this time...excellent product and services.

The ease of use of the system is great!

Ease of use is great; Captures all user requests easily; Report generation is great for trending information; great way to reconcile requests, at the end of a given period.

Pros

Our users easily are able to create Work Orders for all of their controlled document requests for issuance, retrieval, and archival.

Cons

Setting up the parameters for the application isn't intuitive. I did have to call support to guide me through the process.

Great for small town use.

We had virtually no record-keeping for our small public works department. This has given us the ability to plan and coordinate work all while keep track of progress and completed tasks.

Pros

Accessibility from mobile devices. This allows us to get real-time requests to crews out in the field.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve but don't be afraid to ask for customization.

eWorkOrders review

I would absolutely recommend this system as a plug and play application that is very intuitive. I have used other CMMS' in the past, and I can tell you that I spend little to no time with application problems; this web-based system is the way to go. Let the experts maintain the foundation while I focus on my business.

Pros

Very simple to use system. Support is very responsive. Requests for new reporting is met with enthusiasm and created very quickly. Suggestions for changes/ improvements are considered and acted upon quickly. I am very glad I chose this system for the museum.

Cons

Would like to see an inventory component interlaced into the system.

We listened to our customer needs and added an inventory module in the latter part of 2008.

eWorkOrders is really easy to use. Once you know the basics, you can customize it for your own use.

I'm not really a database person. I hated that class when going through college. I was really dreading using eWorkOrders, but I have found it to be super easy and the customer service team is fabulous. I usually send them an email listing my issues and someone calls me back either same day or next day (excluding weekends cause everybody needs a break). Once we get off the phone, the issues are fixed or I have more knowledge of what I need to do. I really appreciate having Jeff and Tony to help me out. I definitely recommend this website and this team to anyone wanting a program to help keep track of their work orders, assets, preventative maintenance, and a lot of other items.

Cons

Best CMMS I've ever used. Period!

Hands down the best CMMS I've ever used and I've used a few. I love the simplicity, plus the ability to add what ever pieces you need as you grow and develop. We have multiple sites, a couple folks and love the mobile app. Plus its very affordable, you need to see for yourself. This makes my job so much better, easy to track, easy reports, simple enough us old dogs pushing retirement can do it. And depth to do things you don't have to do, it offers a lot. If your looking at CMMS, you best give this a try. I will recommend this product to all my facilities friends. Great product, great support, great people, best bang for the buck! We love it!

Great Software

The ease of use makes this software easy for any of our employees to use. In a day in age where some of the older generations are not computer literate this is very important to us!

Pros

I really loved the ease of use for this software

Cons

I have not found any cons on this software as of yet

A great product

Pros

It looks like its going to be user friendly. The customer service and tech support is very good.

Cons

So far I like everything I have covered.

eWorkOrders CMMS review

Pros

easy to use. Everyone has access.

Cons

nothing

Product very easy to use -- customer support EXCELLENT!

I would totally recommend this product.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and extremely customizable. With very little training we were up and running. We even use this product in ways we didn't anticipate due to its flexibility. The few times we have had questions, the support team has been EXTREMELY responsive. We love it!

Cons

Would be good if clicking on column headings could sort the worklist.

To the point

I would recommend this system for anyone looking to implement a new work order billing system in their office.

Pros

This is a wonderful system. Extrememly user friendly. And the Customer Support is always available.

Cons

None that I can see.

Love this system

This is a wonderful system. It's very user friendly, and they provide the best customer support. Highly recommend!

Universal Technical Institute Maintenance

Get it if you need an excelent work order proghram

Pros

This product does far more than we will ever use .We have produced almost 10,000 work orders in the past 2 years.It is very user freindly

Cons

no spell check

Eworkorders CMMs

Excellent 100%

Pros

Quality,and functionality , accuracy and effectiveness

Cons

Accuracy of the software ,and the functions are perfect

Rhinestahl Facility Review

Extremely happy

Pros

The system is straightforward to use. Customer Service is top-notch and is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we are helped, and the issue was resolved quickly and easily.

Cons

I have found that there are parts of the system that I struggle to navigate but when I reach out to customer support they are quick and easy to work with to help me along.

Hi Benjamin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear you have had such great success with our CMMS offer and our customer support teams. Our technical team is always available to assist our customers, along with our customer videos, and help screens. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

KB Custom / Ework Orders

I really enjoyed E work Orders and like that they are on top of everything and fast service. They make you feel #1 and if there is a problem, they will go out of the way to fix it or customize the layouts to help. I like that they can help you during implementation and during that first 6 months of using the new Ework software they do not charge of have hidden fees when you need help.

Pros

I like that it is customizable for you and the company needs. You can ask any customize and Ework will accommodate. Very fast service and even after hours and weekends.

Cons

Not very much not to like its really good. If I had to suggest I would say for CMMS tracking Meters for Semi Trucks may need a little touch up but also depends on the company that is using the meters. For inventory view definitely warranty tracking needs to be an option Shelf Warranty vs In use Warranty

Hi Devree, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear that you have had such great success with our user-friendly CMMS. We take your feedback very seriously and would love to hear how we can improve! Please feel free to reach out to your account executive or our technical support team and let them know what you think. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.