Expiration Reminder Reviews

Pros

Extremely responsive customer service, visually appealing software, excellent price.

Sarah W.

It was great to have software that helped automate the process of keeping track of all the different certifications we require for our Health Care Team and notify them when updates needed to be made.

Denis B.

Even though we only have seven employees there is a certification due monthly. The early notifications are FANTASTIC.

Karen R.

Cons

It's initially quite complex to get your head around, and there is the odd bug hidden within it.

Ben S.

Karen R.

No More worry About Renewal Timing of Any Software Licence.

Sterling T.

4.6

Exactly What We Needed

Overall, this is exactly the service we were looking for and the business as a whole has been very happy with its performance. Thank you.

Pros

This software is amazing. It is so user friendly, everything is clickable making navigation a total dream. The price is very reasonable. I can't believe we hadn't implemented this sooner.

Cons

There are a few small glitches. For example, with the email reminders in the tickets, it offers to delete down to one reminder, but upon saving, it automatically generates back up to 4 with the new reminders saving as default templates again. I've improvised by changing 2 reminders to the timing that suits our needs and made the other two that don't seem to delete simply a 0 days / default email. I'm not sure yet if this will still email on 0 days or not. I also wish that there was one more level of admin. Currently I am the main admin and then the only other admin level is team admin... but a site admin for locations would be really helpful. Our company has many tiers.

No More worry About Renewal Timing of Any Software Licence

As I am a busy professional, and I need to depend on many software licenses to execute my tasks, I must extremely depend on Expiration reminder software because it reminds me in advance when to renew. Importantly, if any feature of the running software in our PCs' got blocked due to non-renewal, my team may not be able to deliver the output to our clients on time; therefore I believe Expiration reminder software is a lifesaver option. My recommendation for people who have some license, never reluctant to purchase this, as it can ensure your organization survives in this competitive business world.

Pros

Quite helpful software as it automatically sending reminders and notification to renew the other licensed software running in my institute. Since I am into an area where I need to deal with numerous software, this great tool saves mine and our staff invaluable time to renew the licenses. Another ultimate feature is peer connectivity to the same tool. For example, in case things not occurring at one point of contact, the rest of the team members who have access to the software can take the initiative by logging in. Last but not least central dashboard gives a complete spectrum about the whole expiration and licenses renewal dates, hence allow the institute to operate flawlessly.

Cons

I hardly found any negative points about this software because the developers have exactly understood the comprehensive requirement of the customer and executed this perfect software. I was reported by my colleagues who have the same access to this software that Mobile application got crashed when they were opening the app trough phone but it was back to normal; therefore, I believe this is either a phone update issue or the creators' have updated the software. Overall, no issues.

Starting a program to facilitate business expiratory needs.

No more expired certifications. Consequently compliant with state requirements.

Pros

This is a day habilitation agency for special needs adults Training and certifications are critical for welfare of clients and state certification It has been stressful trying to track expiration dates. Even though we only have seven employees there is a certification due monthly. The early notifications are FANTASTIC . Scheduling for tests and classes is now timely and staff is up to date.

Cons

I have a hard time understanding the tutorial narrator. I am still fumbling with updating expiration dates. I am not able to spend time to learn all the features.

Expiration Reminder Review

My entire job for the past month or so has been implementing this product for my company and our clients, which, as I note in the "cons" section of the review, is a bit more tedious than I think it needs to be. As I've ascended the initial learning curve, though, the workflow has become a bit quicker and more streamlined, and I can tell that once we are over the initial hump of implementation, the software will be a great asset that will become much easier to deal with.

Pros

One of the features of the product that truly sets it apart are the ability to attach primary source files to expiration notifications. This allows the user to easily go into the item in question and see the whole context surrounding the expiration, such as renewal terms. The other most useful feature was the very clear and concise visual layout of the dashboard, allowing the user to get a quick and easy rundown of the state of all their expirations and allows them to easily find and navigate to ones that need immediate attention.

Cons

Since there are so many different items to deal with for each expiration spread out across several different screens, it can be difficult to get expirations to behave exactly the way you want them to without some initial trial and error. The design is also not very well optimized for entering multiple expiration items in one sitting - it seems designed to be used to enter one item at a time as they arise, making it difficult and tedious to integrate into an already-existing system.

Great Program for the price

I think that overall Expiry Reminder served its purpose very well and was very affordable, just need something more integrated with our other systems.

Pros

Cons

The one difficulty I found with the software was the uploading of information for each user was a long process and document attachments could have been easier, more streamlined version would be great.

End user adminsitrator

Expairation Reminder has leveraged my time to attend to other responsibilities and also allows me to register technicians 45-days prior to expiration allowing our team to stay compliant.

Pros

The automation process tracking makes it easy to maintain and the template customization for email notifications. The Dashboard is great!

Cons

At first the software was somewhat slow for my expectations but the developers provides an enhancement within 2-days and works great now.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Wonderful. Customer Service rep was very helpful in explaining how to use the portal and were able to transfer our information from an excel sheet to the portal in less than 24 hours.

Pros

I really enjoy using Expiration Reminder to keep up with my licensing expiration dates. The Expiration Reminder is very user friendly. You can customize the dates you want them to email you reminders. They have a calendar on the screen that shows you everything that expires in each certain month. It is super organized.

Cons

It does not automatically sync with the pharmacy board to automatically update the expiration dates.

Just what we needed!

Pros

The ease of this software was amazing. It helps us keep track of appointments, documentation, and processes that are required by many different laws, programs, etc. for our Supported Living Agency.

Cons

Some issue with the date/time of the audit log, but customer service quickly assured me that they were working on it.

If you need to manage the expiration of pretty much anything, this is the tool for the job

Improved renewal process associated to our customs subscription renewals.

Pros

The customer support and the fact it does what its supposed to. The addition of SMS alerts in addition to email is also great.

Cons

Great tool to have reminder inside a team, assigning them also to colleagues

Pros

Possibility to assign a reminder to another member of the team without needing him/her to do anything

Cons

Notifications are sent to the team admin, when they should be sent only to those marked in the specific reminder

Looked for something like that for a while, didn't expect to find it.

Tried doing everything manually at first, and lost a good chunk of $, as I kept forgetting to send reminders. Started using this software, and I have barely lost a customer. Very happy

Pros

This is the best software for what it does. Its simple, easy to use, does exactly what it says it does, and the best of all - customer support is outstanding. If you ever want to be able to remind people about expiring subscriptions - expirationreminder is what you are looking for!

Cons

No shopify support. However after a chat with support - they said its in the roadmap, so not really at all a con.

Effective & Simple

CSR has been a great support. I asked him to modify the features to meet our need.The turnaround was very quick. You don't need a lot of training to learn this system. If you use the trial period, you can learn it on your own even though they have videos and training sessions ready for you. Since I started using this software for our 1000 employees, it has been really easy for us to keep track of our licenses expiration.

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Reliable High visibility Customized access, alerts, and email drafts.. Affordable

Cons

No text notifications ( they might already have it but I have not investigated this)

Reduced the workload

time saving, documenting accurate dates for completion in a timely manner

Pros

Accurate record keeping able to track expiration dates more effectively; this would be too time consuming being done by hand

Cons

the inability to narrow down specific entries without a lot of browsing; you have to view the entire list of entries

Excellent Software

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use , the complete automation process makes our day to day work easy .

Cons

There are no Cons to this Software., .It fulfils all our requirements.

excellent, big help to our organization

we don't miss important license renewals and all the information is now kept in one central location for all users to use

Pros

reminders, dashboard gives you a quick overview and you can view by month, you can download into an excel file for backup

Cons

email reminders would be helpful to have the expiration name/type within the subject line, can't view attachments that are attached to a reminder as it makes you download it,

Good

timely business licnese renewals

Pros

I like thet fact that it is easy to use and the reminders i get. I was doing all the license renewals by memory so this takes alot of my plate

Cons

I need more licenses added but do not want to pay the extra amount for 3 license. It seems the price jumps from 20 reminders to 100 and i dont need that many