FAT FINGER

Cloud-based environmental health and safety (EHS) solution

visit website

FAT FINGER Reviews

David C. F.

Ease of use for first-time users. Layout is straight forward and has easy interface to submit and review.

Steve T.

I only bought the case didn’t know anything about software. The entrisicly safe case I bought works great.

Jeremy S.

Joseph K.

Have had issues with the program failing to load, requires rebooting for it to start functioning normally again.

Steve T.

Ernest N.

4.4

Beyond my expectations!

Pros

Everything, I can do a lot that I couldn’t before on my company. I used to use a lot of very ugly forms that wouldn’t give me much functionalities and I wasn’t able to work offline as well. Now it’s all gone! I can do all of that and more with FAT FINGER!

Cons

Nothing at all, everything seems pretty good.

Thanks for the Great review! Looking forward to seeing you use more of FAT FINGER!

Took a little fine tuning, but overall very easy to set up and get operational!

Elimination of tons of paperwork, ease of retrieval and record management.

Pros

We use Fat Finger for tracking all of our Food Safety Logs. Before Fat Finger we had a giant file full of papers and records that had to be tracked and organized. Now all of those are on Fat Finger, easily sorted and managed! Anytime we need to add a new procedure or process, it's a few clicka and a new app is born. From there, we have been able to create teams so only the apps that apply to each team appear, cutting down on confusion. The apps also are set to remind you when an app is due to be filled in. Again, for us with multiple logs, some due daily, weekly, monthly, and annually... This should prove to be a huge advantage! Another valuable feature is "Trigger Sections". This allows us to alert our teams when their responses trigger another Log/App/Record to be required.

Cons

Fat Finger has been awesome thus far, though there are 2 functions that I mentioned above that I would like to see improved upon, and a third item that I've mentioned to them... 1)The app reminders are not working as scheduled. I have seen an app that we set to be entered daily go a few days and still did not receive a notice that it was overdue. For us, it is critical that all records are entered...

Thanks so much for the great review David! Our team is looking at ways to incorporate your feedback. All the best,

User Interface Lacking

Pros

It is portable and program can be downloaded to IOS/Android devices.

Cons

Network/updating slow. Lack of field to enter equipment ID. Need to manually enter TAID. Unable to edit once entry is saved or submitted. Unable to notify next person to review/approve submission by SMS or email.

Thanks for using FAT FINGER Tim! Regarding Equipment ID, that can easily be edited via the app template editor. You can edit saved items anytime by going into View and clicking edit. You can also notify / assign an action to review/approve via tasking which will send them an email notification. Please submit a support request if are experiencing an speed issues and our team will be able to assist. If you have any questions please chat with us in the product support chat. Thanks!

Stepan Review

Positive. Team has been helpful with issues. We started with this program years ago. They have listened to some feedback and made a few changes. The application gets better as they listen and evolve. Negative. Crashing, hopefully resolved in the new version? duplicated report numbers, hopefully resolved int eh new version? Pushy (sales) with looking for custom development opportunities. When we can't resolve duplicate report numbers; view and dashboard filtering is horrible.

Pros

Creating apps is extremely easy+ Multi-platform+ pdf export + excel export + new version +

Cons

Cost per license has me explaining the cost and value a lot. No Revision control, I've had to work around no revision control within my ISO organization. Would love to see user defined app types. In this way I could have an group look for applications based on their "type". Our work around is having many groups. Dashboard needs help with better filtering, starting with current apps and current users View needs help with better filtering, starting with current apps and current users

Thanks for the positive Response and feedback about www.FATFINGER.io !

Allows you to easily create custom apps for phone, tablet & PC

We are now able to fill out a wide variety of reports in the field and have them already formatted and ready to go when we need them. The apps are simple and easy enough anyone can use them with a variety of devices. We have implemented Fat Finger apps for operator rounds, equipment inspections, safety inspections, and more with great success.

Pros

I can create a variety of apps I can access on my phone and PC. This allows me to collect field data and easily format it for later use.

Cons

Filters limit what data you can sort by so I sometimes have to sift through a lot of extra information to find the answer I'm looking for. The default naming convention is also a little confusing as it wants to number everything sequentially rather than by app name or some other means.

Thanks for the positive feedback David, great to know you are capturing data from all your devices! Best,

GREAT product! Easiest on the market

Improves compliance, saves my team's time, fast roll-out. Real-time data for my boss to look at

Pros

Easiest to create AS WELL as use. Others we tried were not as easy to use. Good support. Constantly improving the product.

Cons

Video calling & chat module is still new to us. I am looking forward to learning more about the new enhancements as we dig in deeper

Thank you Tyler!

Useful software for tracking work activities and sharing online

FatFinger allows us to easily track work activities previously either tracked on paper or not tracked at all.

Pros

Templates are fairly easy to set up and intuitive, with marginal computer schools you can have a FatFinger app up and running within a few minutes of using the software.

Cons

It can be difficult to find data you've entered into apps in the past, you don't have relational database type access, it's more of a flat database.

Thanks for the positive review David,

SQL streamlined

I'm an engineer with eight years of ops experience across upstream and downstream in oil & gas, currently working in semiconductor manufacturing. Seeforge is the kind of software I found it hard to believe we weren't using already. Off-the-shelf functionality to immediately solve million dollar problems like field ticket leakage, and a totally new implementation experience vs traditional enterprise software (the world of consultants, multi-year projects, and perpetual learning curves). The FatFinger simplicity is real, and also reduces the burden on guys in the field by automating validation and calculations. Everyone's on SQL already, with near-zero implementation headache there's no longer a reason to stay in the business of manual data entry.

Cons

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your experience and results with FAT FINGER. Please let us know how we can help you or improve further! Team SEE Forge,

FatFinger Review

Thanks for the positive feedback on how easy FAT FINGER is Steve, Best,

Good Service- Needs O&G Backroung

Used as a trial, however this option would allow weekly/monthly report metrics to be obtained instantly using the chart create feature.

Pros

-Accessibility & ease of use from field using auto sync feature. -Allows existing forms to be turned into "Apps".

Cons

-Clunky feel when using it for action item assignment/closeout.

Thanks so much for the positive review. Please let us know how we can share our Oil & Gas experience with you to help your operations.

Everthing works great and I haven’t had any problems

We needed a case for out I pads to be able to do inspections at several of out customers sites. The case has satisfied every Safty Cordinators concerns. Had it 6 months us d it at 5 locations with out any problems.

Pros

Cons

Took some time to get call back and help figuring out what I needed. Not a lot but a couple weeks.

Thanks so much for the positive reviews for our Intrinsically Safe Hardware. Please let us know if we can help at all.

Awesome software

Pros

Easiness to use the app ..it's user friendly app.

Cons

Sometime the software hangs and you need to restart

Thanks so much for the team at Accenture to place a positive review of FAT FINGER! Please reach out so we can learn more about how your ideas on using the platform. Best,

See Forge has allowed us to go paperless and streamline our invoicing

See Forge has eliminated all of our paper forms which has allowed us to go paperless. This has helped us with quicker turnaround times between our field tickets and invoicing. It has eliminated lost field tickets/work orders. It has allowed us to see in real time and invoice quicker as well as provide professional looking reports to our customers. This has helped our Accounts Receivable be more efficient in collecting on our work.

Cons

Great to hear you and your team got value out of FAT FINGER and SEE Forge. All the best with your continued success!

A great platform to automate the papers into a digital form

Pros

Its easy to create a form and compile it to run

Cons

Not able to link to internal domain system of company

Thank you for the great review of www.fatfinger.io

Great product - Easy, flexible, fast for our team

Overall great! Pros: - Most flexible on the market to match our businesses needs - Easiest to use native apps across all platforms (iPhone, iPad, Android, desktop) - Flexible dashboards so we can see our operational trends - Data sync with our current systems including Quickbooks Con: - Can't think of any currently

Thanks Tim!

Quality View

A good value for money software

Pros

Easy to use and instructions where straight forward

Cons

limited on some features beyond simple documents

Thanks for the positive words about how FAT FINGER is great value for money! Best,

Good product for money

Pros

Drag & Drop, Easy to understand, no code!

Cons

It could be more flexible on data types.

Thanks so much for your review Carmelo! GE is a great company and continues to use innovation to a leader. Best,

Awesome!

Pros

Love their software!! It's awesome, and highly recommended

Cons

None, can't think of anything at this moment

Thank you so much for the 5 stars of www.fatfinger.io

Review on FAT FINGER

Pros

Real-time, paperless, can use the data for analysis easily and fast.

Cons

Interface not user-friendly enough, should have some links or guides for self-help/explanation.

Thanks for using FAT FINGER Chia, We have a large self-guided section with the FAT FINGER help center. Videos, screenshots, etc. If you have any specific items you are struggling with please reach out any time via the product support chat. Thanks!

fat finger

Pros

easy to use with drag and drop feature.

Cons

pricing. not really not-for-profit friendly

Thanks for the positive feedback Caroline, Best,