FieldAware Logo

FieldAware

Made-for-mobile field service management

FieldAware Reviews - Page 3

Charles B.

This software does not sync customer information with Quickbooks

This software has great potential but is very lacking in customer support. Each time a revision is release they create more problems due to lack of testing before releasing the update. Each time you call cusotmer service you get the same song and dance with no results, they act like you are the only customer having problems. We reached out to other users and they are having the same issues. During one of my conversatons with Johnny Jones his solution was for us to use another software package instead of addressing the current problems. Do not use this software.

DG

Daniel G.

Industrial Automation,

One of the game changers in my business

Pros

I like the professionalism offered by every individual in FieldAware, be it the sales person, the on-board rep that works with you personally until everything is set just right, and last but not least, the tech support team is what I like best from FieldAware.

Cons

Nothing. They have worked with me every step of the way until I reach my goal. Be it a problem that needs to be fixed or a feature request.

CH

Charlie H.

Rocking with F Lo! (FieldLocate)

Amazing work"ware"! Settles most problematic areas in our business, including invoicing, customer history and multiple locations for a single customer. In the HVAC world, I don't know how anyone with 2 or more employees wouldn't profit with F Lo. We have become great friends with Mynell (M Lo) and Helen(H Lo) in customer support. They are the Best! Their backup, Jameson (J Lo) is the Bomb when it comes to the Database! Oh that's right, I don't do backups anymore! It is all in the Cloud! Thank you, F Lo!

GH

Gerald H.

You will not go wrong by getting this product!!!

I can not give you any cons about this company or product. I have used Field Aware for a year and it has been a great experience. The support staff is amazing... They are willing to help you and your business any way possible to make this product work for your company. The mobility of the product is the very best. I have tried other similar products and nothing comes close. Field Aware is constantly updating there product and providing new solutions that will only help your business grow and make it easier to manage.

JC

Joyce C.

51-200 employees

Innovative and easy-to-use mobile

Our technicians love this product and it saves the office time.

Pros

Native app that works without internet or cellular connections

JF

Jill F.

We are happy with the product overall but:

1)UNDER JOB SCHEDULING, we are unable to direct or assign additional techs to a job without typing information twice. Info shows up on lead tech but not on additional people asigned to the same job. This is a major problem for us. Takes time to add additional info and addresses. 2) How we enter the date is ok but input for time takes extra effort. Much happier with the old way.

KG

Kristin G.

Definitely an improvement over previous processes

I like that FieldAware strives to accommodate our requests for modifications and customizations. The app has been relatively easy to use for our drivers. The one con is that the customer names are very slow to load, to the point where we often have to wait 30-45 seconds for the drop down list to appear. This is frustrating when trying to enter orders as fast as they come into our office.

Daniel G.

The most complete service management system ever

Our experience with FieldAware has been excellent. My only worry with a cloud based system would be the saturation and sudden down times of their servers, but for as long as I have been using FieldAware I have not experienced not even 1 minute of downtime. I would certainly recommend this system to other companies.

TA

Tracy A.

I would NOT recommend this product or give it ANY stars!

We paid for this system and unlimited support to have it implemented. A year later the system is not implemented and we received minimal support to get it implemented. A product we could test was not even delivered. All we received was empty promises.

RL

Richard L.

Consumer Services,

Product was completely misleading

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

The program did not work with our company. It did not do what they claimed it did. It doesn't integrate with QuickBooks. It's not user-friendly.

BV

Brian V.

Great Product

We have been using Field Aware for 8 months and are very pleased with the software. It is very user friendly and perfect for the field service environment. Constant upgrades/updates are a major plus.

ES

Edward S.

Benchmark A/C, Dispatcher.

The system works great, and your company is very fast to respond to any request.

AA

Ayman A.

Customer Review

Great product, very helpful for our team.