FieldGroove

Field service management solution for contractors

FieldGroove Reviews

Pros

We have been able to track material and labor and all the critical aspects of revenue and sales with ease and the reports have been terrific in gauging performance.

The team welcomes feedback on features and functions to improve ease of use.

GB

Gabe B.

MB

Matthew B.

MB

Matthew B.

EW

Erika W.

Any new program is a pain to get set up but it was worth the pain.

JL

Jeremy L.

4.5

How would you rate FieldGroove ?

Fieldgroove - An Intuitive Solution

I have worked both sides of IT and Sales, and I can say that Fieldgroove is one of the best software products that I have used. They have bridged the gap of our workflow and IT quite well and are decently responsive in listening and communicating future updates. I would recommend this software as a cost-effective solution and one-stop-shop for a salespersons daily needs in this field.

Pros

Ease of Use - Tasking takes the guesswork out of tracking follow ups - With the exception of email, it is a one stop shop for all of my daily work.

Cons

Customer service is responsive but rarely fixes issues, with the exception of iteration releases.

An advance in efficiency

I’ve been very pleased with the program so far. It is a huge step forward for our company from the all paper copy system that we came from. Integrating over from paper copies was a huge challenge but has overall been worth it.

Pros

Digital records for all phases of jobs complete easily accessible. Good areas to make notes on customers, jobs, and work tickets. Customer service has been very helpful to streamline updates tailored to our companies needs.

Cons

Tablet and sell phone usage does not seem to be fully integrated yet Updates will occasionally cause bugs or data loss. There has been an ongoing glitch with functions on the actions tab on specific job accounting sections where it has to be closed and reopened every time.

Functionality

It is continually evolving and I look forward to more upgrades

Pros

Ease of manipulation of data, ability to limit functionality between users

Cons

The lack of job audit ability. You are not able to track changes made by different individuals. Notes can be deleted with no history which allows for potential issues.

Sales

Over all Field groove has been great to work with but I have found a few glitches Example- if I change the square footage of foam insulation the price does not change accordingly

Pros

Easy to use. Seems to be compatible with all of our products.

Cons

Only admin can put descriptions in, there are several times where we are working in different types of areas and it would be nice to be able to put our own work area in

Sales Software

Pros

The overall ease at which to use the software

Cons

there are a couple more reports I would like to be able to break down

Midwest Users

I no longer need Excel or Word to do the estimating and proposal, FG does it all!

Pros

Ease of creating an estimate, emailing it to the customer, then turning it into a work order.

Cons

Not an easy way to progress invoice large jobs.

Insulation workflow application

Pros

FieldGroove is tailored for insulation service workflow so it was reasonably straight forward to integrate with our business process. The team welcomes feedback on features and functions to improve ease of use.

Cons

New feature releases can sometimes take longer than desired but critical fixes are implemented quickly.

Fantastic

Pros

It saves me a ton of time and keeps everything organized and efficient

Cons

I have to pay for it.... any new program is a pain to get set up but it was worth the pain.

Amazing software

Profit per job is so much easy to see with this software

Pros

All the options are awesome. We like customizing our quotes. Also having all the info(bids, schedule, etc ) on iPad is so handy. You can work from anywhere!

Cons

The few glitches it has, however admin does a great job at getting them fixed.

Great product

Pros

The software is easy to use and very convenient to check the days jobs and future ones coming up.

Cons

I don't mind signing in with my email and password but having to then put in a separate access code in not convenient.

FieldGrove Review

All of our bids are in one place and easy to find with search.

Pros

Easy to set up bid forms. The duplicate feature is nice.

Cons

Some of the functions are not user friendly.