All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fiix

The easiest way to plan, track, and optimize maintenance.

visit website

Fiix Reviews

Must have to track inventory

Pros

Great for equipment monitoring and maintenance. It's very helpful for small organizations. It has a mobile app for android and IOS.

Cons

Mobile app needs some improvements. It would be nice to change the color of the dashboard. Other than that is a great tool.

I love this software.

Satisfied customer

Pros

User friendly and easy to teach customers. Tutorial videos is great and helped me to understand the software in order to teach new customer. The asset register is user friendly and can be sorted in any way you need.

Cons

Importing excell files was difficult resulting in manual input of the asset register. This process was time consuming and could be a time saver if we could import an excell file without mistakes.

Best I've used

I've used 3 other CMMS"s in my career and none were as user friendly and efficient.

Pros

Saves files and pictures, emails work orders , very easy to use and very reliable

Cons

Too many options that I don't use. Needs a simpler, less detailed option maybe.

One Year in

its been a great addition to our Maintenance department for traceability, trackability, and accountability.

Pros

Trackability of equipment, inventory, and work hours

Cons

Some changes made to tablets caused our scheduler to retrain techs

It is a good maintenance tool

Technicians have pretty good access to working orders with instructions/drawing/photos, so it saves a lot of time for explanation.

Pros

The ability to keep maintenance records, easy access to spare parts stock.

Cons

The App might be more friendly. Regarding the Filtering on the Search screen.

Awesome Product

I love Fiix. Have used it for years and have loved it since day one. I love how user friendly it is and easy to learn.

Pros

user friendly

Cons

can delete things

MA CMMS Software

MA CMMS is a great software to use. Very simple to set everything up and use. Had our plant up and running on it in a couple days.

Pros

The versatility of the software, how much it has to offer.

Cons

There is a lot on the work order pages that makes it a little

Managers Perspective

We have been better able to track and stay on target with scheduling and recording PM Services.

Pros

This product has been very user friendly and compatible with our existing systems. It has been a good tool to track and control inventory, maintenance records and equipment service intervals.

Cons

The initial set up for our parts inventory was a bit overwhelming.

Great app

I like using this app because it makes life easier.

Pros

The different options of categorizing work orders

Cons

Different changes to the app. Not sure if it’s different updates causing the many different changes.

Hi James. You may be interested in attending our quarterly Fiix roadmap webinars that are exclusively for Fiix users. During these webinars the Fiix product team highlights all the new features that have been added in the past quarter and provides a roadmap for upcoming feature developments for the next quarter. Make sure you're opted in to receive emails from marketingteam@fiixsoftware.com to get the registration notifications each quarter. If you're not able to attend the live session, the on-demand recording is available to watch on your own schedule. Your customer success manager can also share this product roadmap with you so that you have visibility of what changes are coming.

REVIEW

WHEN I FIRST GOT HERE IT WAS NEW TO ME. BUT AFTER USING IT IS A VERY EASY PROGRAM TO USE.

Pros

IT IS AN EASY PROGRAM TO LOOK UP ITEMS AND WORK ORDERS

Cons

IT DOESN'T TALK BACK AND FORTH WITH UP DATES FOR SUPPLIES WITH DISCRIPTIONS AND BIN LOCATIONS.

Maui Fixx

Easy to access on mobile and anywhere

Pros

Helps me see history of repairs to identify problem areas and need for replacement. Help convince owners need new or not worth fixing

Cons

Have many users I have in various places.

Makes needs reporting easy

Pros

We use this at our organization to submit maintenance requests, and it has been a perfect fit for us as we have grown in size. It's not practical for our maintenance department to function from email and text requests. Fiix allows a great solution so that all employees can easily take personal responsibility for reporting the needs they see, and everyone knows that if a request has been submitted, it will be taken care of. No one is afraid that their request is going to be missed anymore.

Cons

The only possible con is that the landing page can look a little misleading for someone who just needs to submit a request. The login space is the most prominent piece on the page, which can confuse people into thinking they need login information in order to submit a request.

I'm still learning something new.

I was sceptical at first because we used different software, but now I can say that I am more and more pleased.

Pros

All the things that interest us can be found quickly.

Cons

Hard to say, we are still improving this software by sending our feedback.

My Review On Fix

Very easy to use once your get the hang of things

Pros

Easy to understand and use, The tabs are well labelled so easy to direct you in the right location

Cons

Load times and Fix logs you out very quick have to keep signing back in

City of Atlantic

Love it has proved useful and saved money in labor hours

Pros

Its so simple to use remotely and on PC keeps track of data we need

Cons

That I can not add equipment costs to a scheduled maintenance

Customer Service has been amazing

Pros

encompasses everything and more for what we need. after you know how to use it, it is easy to use.

Fiix review

Pros

easily check previous work records. track open work orders easy interface

Cons

slow loading times during the day with occaisional page reload issues

Hi Lee, Thanks for your review. We're glad that you find Fiix easy to use. We're sorry to hear that you experience slow loading times during the day, but we're happy to share that we're always working on improving our product performance so that we can improve the speed of our system.

Great features that every maintenance manager would love to have

Very worth your time to look at Fiix. They have the answers that any maintenance manager and tech would want.

Pros

The ease of use of the dashboard was the selling point for us. It's so intuitive to use and the setup is a breeze from any other program I have reviewed and used. I really enjoyed the preview of the demo software and the salesman was right on point for any questions we had. They really put a lot of thought into this software! I am extremely excited to get this rolling out. This software has the potential to become our corporate-wide CMMS software.

Cons

Good product for the money!

FIIX was the first system at our organization to integrate multiple facets of a complex paper program into 1 online program. FIIX showed my organization the possibilities of integration for timed management of tasks, data trending, and supply management.

Pros

Reports and trending are pre-built into the software. There are features here that depending on the size of your organization you can tailor make to fit your operation. Good data mining and compliance tracking are available!

Cons

There's a lot of manual set up out of the box, it would be nice to be able to import items in directly from other formats (Excel, CSV, Word). Transitioning from a paper system to this was clunky for an extended period. Updates to the system are un-announced, and there is limited tutorials for use of the new features.

Fiix ease of use is Great!

Pros

Software is very user friendly. Ease of use means a lot when your time is limited.

Cons

I really dont have a dislike. I would like to see automatic printing. When you have a preventive maintenance work order that comes due same time each month it would print the work order to specified printer so team could pull work orders from printer and it would also be another reminder that this needs to be completed.

Fiix Review

The software is great but can use some modification

Pros

I like the ease of finding items and some what user friendly.

Cons

the least I like about the software, is that when I print a purchase order it does not have a general ledger number denoted.

I have found it to be a useful tool to help keep me on top of maintenance duties

Pros

I like that I can upload documents and pictures to support the information that had been input for the specific jobs/assests

Cons

finding the right reports to suit me needs can be difficult, or sometimes I cant find one that suits my needs

Works well for maintenance tracking

Pros

Provides an easy way for people to submit work orders, and a central place to record, organize, and delegate maintenance tasks.

Cons

Cannot communicate with users directly from the software in email form. This would be a nice thing to have.

Fixx review

Great for Schedule PM's and PDM's and inventory control.

Pros

Ease of use for our maintenance technicians.

Cons

Not enough parameters available to create custom reports. Mobile app is not user friendly, always locks up on us.

Best maintenance softwer used

We are taking care of assets both for our own operation Also we are handling assets and maintenance for our customers

Pros

Everything is easy to use, user frendly

Cons

It´s not much as is possible to complain

Hello Lydur, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that our CMMS is helping improve asset performance for you and your customers. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have additional feedback about our software!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.