Fiix

The easiest way to plan, track, and optimize maintenance.

visit website

Fiix Reviews - Page 7

Vey Good software for small to medium companies, Easy to configure and start up

In NITI when we started our operation , FIIX helps us a lot to start up our CAFM requirements in addition to control our warehouse and manage spare parts consumption .it help us track our assets and tools.

Pros

Easy to use and start up Reports module is very efficient. Monthly subscription, it allow you to try the software in monthly bases. Store and material handling is one of the strong features. Mobile device is very efficient

Cons

No volume discount for more users ! if FIIX offer Concurrent user features it will grab more customers. Not suitable for big organization or anyone who need complex features in CAFM system.

Great for Golf Course Maintenance

Fiix keeps everything on schedule during our busy golf season, ensuring that all of our equipment is running correctly.

Pros

Does an excellent job tracking all of our assets and their corresponding preventative maintenance schedules.

Cons

I would love a one screen batch entry for hourmeter readings. The ability to set a default unit of measurement for on a machine would be great as well.

Great CMMS for small to medium companies

Overall, Fiix has been a good addition to our maintenance function in our company.

Pros

There are tons of features and user customization that can be completed with Fiix. We like the price for what we get out of this product. Fiix has helped our company track and understand the needs of our maintenance department.

Cons

We do not like the mobile app that goes along with the Fiix suite. The app is not user friendly and very difficult to understand and use. We have had to stop using the app due to this.

Best value product hands down

I used FIIX previously and I was able to recommend it to the new organization I now participate with. I have been pleased and happy to know that I can manage resources, assets and facilities from anywhere.

Pros

No need of hiring local IT personal to upgrade the system After review over 20 different products this is the best value product you can find No initiation fees, which is optional but no mandatory We are happy customers

Cons

We are still trying to figure out how to print the QR codes but I guess we will need to contact tech support

OH....FIIX!!!

Overall the experience has been challenging. Migrating inventory data from one system to another was an epic failure. It ended up being useless data and all had to be re-entered.

Pros

Once configured, the reports are great. Design and setup for the reports is like rocket science.

Cons

All the date entry points must be opened by clicking on this little bitty drop down arrow. Work orders and PO's can only be sent to one single email address as opposed to the option to send to multiples.

Hi Dennis. Thank you for your feedback. Your comments regarding our report builder have been heard loud and clear and the product team is working on an improved user experience to be rolled out in 2020. Your customer success manager will be in touch to review these upcoming changes with you and address your other concerns.

Used with two diff companies and as always Excellent managment of everything

We will not miss anything important that we have entered in scheduled services. History of repairs PM and readings, Logging readings for service reminders.

Pros

Its detailed structure tying all task parts etc together. The purchase reqs are great and tracking is excellent.

Cons

Trying to delete something like an asset but it has things associated. When I'm sure I want to delete something, would like the option to delete all associated with that item. But not a huge issue

Whats not to like?

I was using Maintenance Assistant for a couple years until the computer it was on crashed and the data was lost. When my department expanded we found that it had transitioned to Fiix and bought in much to our satisfaction. We have been able to utilize it for greater labor efficiency and cost accuracy. Very pleased with the support.

Pros

The ease of access on multiple devices makes it perfect for our BUSY department

Cons

Having to re log in after being unused for awhile, kinda small thing anyway.

Service manager review

Tracking repairs on assets are now much easier to find on a unit by unit bases.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and start collecting data.

Cons

Improvements could be made when similar assets are being loaded that the software would return to the same hierarchy each time until you change your selection. There is some difficulty when out side workers are performing a repair on a work order. The system does easily allow to enter different names.

Great, but...

It's pretty nice, given that this is the first job I've ever had that uses this kind of program. Better then submitting paper work orders, that's for sure.

Pros

I like that it manages work that needs to be done, the time allotted for the work, and who had to do what task. It's also nice that I can access it from my phone, and it's pretty easy to navigate.

Cons

The dashboard on the phone app does not show the overdue work orders, nor who the work orders are assigned to(unless you open the work order). That would help out greatly, as I HAVE to use the computer in order to get that information, and prioritize.

Fiix review

Pros

Great for ease of use. Have some options we really like. Good product

Cons

The way Asset # are assigned and the ease to find parts. It is two fold out entries have to be correct but it should be selectable.

Hi Billy, we're happy to hear that you find Fiix easy to use. In terms of asset codes, we automatically generate codes based on when the asset is added, but we recommend that users assign their own codes to assets. You can use a unique asset code to reflect how you organize assets internally. If you're interested in updating your asset codes, your Customer Success Manager will be able to help you with this.

Benefits or using Fiix.

This system has allowed us to implement a spare parts inventory for the maintenance department as well as track maintenance performed on equipment and purchase parts against equipment. This only scratches the surface of what the program is capable of, but it is a great start for a company that had nothing prior for these functions.

Pros

Easy to use and great technical support.

Cons

That if you want to move an item from one storage location to another location you cannot erase the old storage location as all purchases, receipts and assignment to work orders are tied to the storage location and not just the asset number for the supplies.

An out of this world Asset Management software which is available at the click of a button.

Routine maintenance automation, equipment warranty management, Assets register easy accessibility, Statutory maintenance management, everyone in the organization can report defects, Reports are auto generated, Audit log also helps to track every transactions that occurred on the system.

Pros

Limitless asset maintenance programs can be loaded onto the software. The auto generated reports give me a piece mind. The constant updates and its compatibility with modern Technology set it apart.

Cons

Batch work order functionality need to be enhanced for user to have choice on what need to be displayed e.g. Estimated hours People learn through interactions, FIIX Consultants should organize at least Annual End Users Conference where we could share our experiences with the software.

Great too for day to day use

Pros

I enjoy using the FIIX program for keeping track of all my day to day equipment use and it’s a great tool for organizing what tasks require to be completed. I have a lot on my plate so FIIX is a great tool for keeping me on track.

Cons

Only thing is I feel the program could be a little more user friendly when it comes to editing/fixing error input readings.

On our 4th year and I am our community get it done guy. It keeps us current on work orders.

Pros

Organization of residents work order request and we never drop the ball. We have tweaked it to set priorities to 3 maintenance people. Easy to research history on each unit and set exterior preventive maintenance which we are working on.

Cons

I haven't figured out my PM at this point but not my highest priority. I haven't been able to set up pm but fiix has sent me the info to do this.

Fiix Is Awesome

Staying on top of all Work Orders coming in and Closed Work Orders. Also keeping up with Total Work Backlogs it's all on your Dashboard.

Pros

I like everything about Fiix, one of the most important things I like is how fast the Work Requests come in to the Dashboard and to your email.

Cons

There's nothing I didn't like about the software. Everything work amazing from open Work Orders to High Priority Work Orders.

Using Fiix has simplified the maintenance process for our whole campus and is a great tool!

Pros

The ability to track and communicate quickly and easily about Work Orders, PM's, and Projects has made this software our go to for all of our daily Maintenance needs.

Cons

Loading in some of our information was difficult because we tracked everything on paper before we switched over to this platform. Once all of the hard entry work was done, we have enjoyed it tremendously.

Easy Preventive Maintenance Applications

The price its impossible to defeat, and its has many other features like Custom Reports, and WO Filters.

Pros

Its very easy to use and develop new PM and CM, Scheduled and On the Go Maintenance Work Orders, includes Logistics handling, and Work zones geographical set up.

Cons

The rollover values on some Counters still requires some work, in order to relate to a customer value NOT previously in the set up.

Fiix CMMS is a valuable tool

It's well worth the investment

Pros

Being able to keep an on going history of the work performed at your customers location is a must.

Cons

I wish you could change the title's of the categories on the screens because we have different needs that need to be applied.

very user friendly

Pros

The easy of use and how few clicks away all controls are

Cons

There are lot of reports in fiix but lot of them don't give me the information needed. Building new report might be more easy

Hi Haf?or. Thank you for your feedback. Minimizing clicks is a key focus for us so it's great validation to hear you mention this here! Regarding reporting, you may be interested in watching the on-demand recording of a recent webinar on reporting in Fiix: https://www.fiixsoftware.com/blog/using-cmms-data/ From this webinar recap page you can also view the most frequently generated reports...

Is there any other way???

As per the title to this post... Is there any other way to do maintenance management?

Pros

Easy to use Simple to setup Effective at managing assets Efficient reporting system Friendly guest portal Excellent mobile app

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. All my original issues were dealt with extremely quickly.

bang for your buck

Pros

This software is always getting updates that just keep on improving its overall useful nest.

Cons

The mobile app for this will always log me out and i constantly have to log in again.

Gets the job done

This is the second software that we've used. It's far from perfect but it works way better than the last one. It is a little querky and has it's bugs but overall it gets the job done.

Pros

Most things are linked together very well so you can get from an asset record to a service record to a part record very easily. They incorporate "hyperlinks" very well. The cloud base works very well. We have multiple copies open at a time and data never seems to get misplaced or corrupted

Cons

Many very simple things like: Fields in POs and other screens lack the ability to set defaults. Ex: vendor terms Most columns in lists in various places around the program can be ordered or sorted by clicking on the header of that column yet many cannot. Most of these have no apaerent order either. Many columns that have a fixed order are the wrong way and are ordered oldest on top instead of newest on top The purchasing screens do not support package quantities which makes auto re-ordering and inventory control on such items a difficult task

Folders under "Files"

Not very experienced yet, but using it on a daily basis, as it is mandatory and required by my employer.

Pros

I am not experienced with similar software from earlier, but have some very limited proarc and SAP experince. Otherwise i have used Sharepoint for years.

Cons

I miss the feature to make folders under "files". On larger projects we need to separate different documents, reports, pictures etc. etc in different folders so it is easy to find the correct ducument later when we make the final documentation package to client. I am used to make such folders, with headings that make it easy to find what you are looking for later. As i experience today with Fiix, everything...

Hi Tarjei, Welcome to Fiix! Thank you for the feedback about our file management system. We have great news. We're currently working on improving the way Fiix manages files and will submit a feature request on your behalf about including folders under files. If you are looking for some extra training on Fiix, we do offer free basic training courses. Please contact your Customer Success Manager for these sessions!

Versatile. Use as much or as little as you need and still see the value

Positive.

Pros

Integration was rather seamless even though we didn't have a CMMS before. We don't use nearly all the features the software offers, but we're continually utilizing more. It's been great for referencing past work and creating records for audits that are standard in our industry.

Cons

As the admin I use Fiix more in depth than most of our users. I find some of the little things to be a bother, like how small some of the buttons are, or that I can't do more bulk editing.

A WORLD CLASS EXPERIENCE USING FIIX CMMS

With Fiix I have been able to transform my company's manual and run to failure maintenance strategy to a world class standard and has even gotten endorsements from colleagues and regulatory bodies on Maintenance and Reliability

Pros

Ease of access Simple user interface with training videos Ease of adaptability to local environment Cloud compatibility Pocket friendly Great customer care and after sales support

Cons

Software not easily adapted for Production reporting and Logistics MRP functions