All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Fleet Complete Reviews

Pros

Pros: superb customer service, easy software interface, integrates with our accounting system, quick and easy installation of GPS units, cost savings vs. other solutions.

Ashley B.

Read the full review
Great for tracking and managing productivity such as "idle time" and out of route deviations. Alerts are comprehensive and good.

Henri L.

Read the full review
With tracking in all vehicles, we had been able to use the tracking of not only location but asset speeds to help in an insurance claim that saved us serious money.

JJ D.

Read the full review

Cons

Thoroughly disappointed with the support as well as the inability to correct overcharges.

Read the full review
Poor customer service; false advertising; low quality; slow response times (sometime never); lack of competence; and, very inept in business operations.

Rodney C.

Read the full review
The sensors are not adjustable by the user. The technical support was horrendous.

Cory B.

Positive Review

The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of use. The dashboard was very user friendly.

Cons

For the use I needed, I honestly had no cons working with this program.

Hi Cal! Your 10/10 rating means a lot to us here at Fleet Complete. We're thrilled to know you have enjoyed using our system, as well as your meetings with our team. We're happy to have you on board and hope you continue to use and enjoy our program. Thank you!

Excellent and Invaluable Tool

Fleet Complete has been a great with aiding our company in dispatching our fleet efficiently and effectively while also allowing our staff to give accurate ETA's to our customers.

Pros

Ease of use is easily where Fleet Complete excels. All functions are easy to find and access.

Cons

When we first started using Fleet Complete there were regular service outages that were frustrating. Luckily, those outages are now few and far between.

Hi Kevyn! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. We're thrilled to hear that your experience with us has improved and apologize for any hiccups you may have encountered in the beginning of your service. We are always working to enhance our software for our users like yourself and are glad to have you on board.

Difficult to learn

Pros

The tracking of our vehicles seems to be excellent. Virtually no dead zones and very accurate.

Cons

I just don't seem to be able to work the system as easy as I have done with others.

Hi Daniel! We appreciate the honest review of our system. We're sorry to hear you are having difficulty learning the full features and capabilities of Fleet Complete and will be reaching out to you to schedule some time with our Training team. We offer many webinars and would love to host you and your team. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Product Review

Overall experience is great.

Pros

Very user friendly after initial setup, lots of tabs and customizable options for assets and recourses.

Cons

Bread crumbs is a great option for checking on time frame of delivery and what not but the GPS needs work because there are whole sections missing from the recorded trip.

Hi Mark! We appreciate your honest feedback and will be sure to share your thoughts with our Engineers for consideration. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system and your experience, please feel free to let us know at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out. Thanks for the review!

Great GPS Service

I am able to see our fleet at anytime and we are more accurately tracking.

Pros

Very reliable/accurate GPS location. The "breadcrumb" feature is pretty awesome.

Cons

Some of the reporting software is not as simple as I thought

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your honest feedback and review. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying the Breadcrumb feature of the Fleet Complete software. If you'd like any additional training on our Reporting modules, please feel free to email our Training department at training@fleetcomplete.com. We'd ove to host you and your team in one of our webinars to help get you more acquainted with the full features of our system.

Thoroughly disappointed with the support as well as the inability to correct overcharges!

Working with Fleet Complete through AT&T has been a nightmare! I have a minimum of 30 hours in trying to correct billing issues. The only competent team member who was willing to resolve issues is no longer with the company. My emails go ignored, I lose account access regularly and I have been overbilled by $600. AT&T can't do anything without speaking to Fleet Complete and visa versa. The product is decent albeit basic and outdated but for our needs it works. The account and product support is horrendous and in all honesty is teetering on the edge of fraud.

Pros

It meets the bare minimum needs for tracking and reporting but that's about it.

Cons

Basic account features with no customization for account access. They are quick to complete a sale but then have no concerns about delivering the product they have promised. The units regularly do not capture the drives in their entirety.

If you've got the time...

We got set up with Fleet Complete in error. We were using a previous tracking software and when we needed to get some additional units, AT&T for some reason set us up with them rather than stay with what we had. I feel like this software does the job on a basic level but unless you have the time to really dive in to things, it's not very user friendly. I find myself using it for the bare minimum for that reason.

Pros

I can see a history (software refers to this as breadcrumbs) of where my tech was on a previous day or time.

Cons

It feels like there are too many mouse clicks to get me to the information I'm after. I'd rather have more of a snapshot.

Exactly what I needed

in the 3 months I have had access to fleet complete and its trackers I have been impressed with the overall reliability and effectiveness of the program. I am able to log my drivers performance as well as receive alerts as to win each vehicle is in need of an oil change.

Pros

The program allows me to track my fleet with ease

Cons

I have not encountered anything i dislike about the program

Hi Zane! Thank you for the awesome feedback and 10/10 rating of our program. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying Fleet Complete!

We use Fleet complete for our sales and delivery routes and it is easy to use .

Visibility to our vehicles and knowing how long each sales and delivery stop takes.

Pros

The ease of use is great, allowing us to see and track all vehicles in our fleet. We can run a number of reports which help us manage our vehicles and personel.

Cons

Adding Points of Interest isn't as easy as we would have hoped and we would like to see more routing tools that can help with planning and efficiency.

Thank you very much for your feedback, Mandy! It is very useful to our Product team to continue improving your user experience and your comments will be forwarded to them.

Usage

Customer Support is great.

Pros

Very good reliability. Email reminders are great!!!

Cons

The mobile app was more user-friendly. Able to do everything on the mobile app. I wish when you plug the unit in the OBD2 scanner it pulled everything from the truck. No reason we should have to type vin, odometer, and what type of vehicle it is,

Hi Tom! Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Complete software. We're thrilled to know you are enjoying the many features of our system such as email reminders, as well as your interactions with our Support team. We'll be sharing your feedback regarding the mobile application with our team so that we know how to improve moving forward. Thanks again!

Worth Every Penny, Every Day

Real time tracking, with the addition of Big Road all in the same system to access and monitor makes my life so much easier! With tracking in all vehicles, we had been able to use the tracking of not only location but asset speeds to help in an insurance claim that saved us serious money! Furthermore, the ability to track from mobile devices makes juggling loads and communication with customers a great resource! The customer support has always been professional with us and very timely in their replies, but also our representative has been so engaging and touching base to make sure everything is going well!

Pros

It is simple and fast to use on my computer! I love being able to generate data for my IFTA reports each quarter and Fleet Complete breaks it down to a simple process that gives me an abundance of data I need!

Cons

I think the only thing would be from our mechanical side, of being able to install the trackers inside our garage and not outside in inclement weather. In order to register a connection we need an unobstructed signal from the satellite and being the garage gives a hindrance to it! But all in all, if that is OUR only take back from a system that offers so much to us that is valuable, we would be stupid to go elsewhere!

Hello JJ! What an awesome and thorough review! We're so glad to know you are enjoying our products, as well as your interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of our core values here at Fleet Complete, so we're really glad you've noticed. Thank you for the excellent feedback and review.

I don't have a lot of experience with other tracking apps but I do find this one easy to use. Overall satisfied with its performance. We used to in the past have problems with the trackers in the vehicles would sporadically lose tracking but that seemed to solve itself recently.

Pros

I really like you use google maps. With google maps and the traffic indicator it really helps plan routes for traffic heavy times during the day. I do like the app availability so I am able to track our vehicles during those unexpected times when I'm not in the office.

Cons

I find the desktop app version works better than the web based version. I find the web base version slows down my computer. I have the same issue with the desktop app version but not as bad as the web based. Also I don't like when i'm looking for 1 particular vehicle and select it I find it difficult to deselect it. It will continue to track that same vehicle until I select a different vehicle or restart the app.

Hi James! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback of the Fleet Complete software. We'll be sure to share your thoughts regarding the desktop and web applications with our development team as we work to improve both platforms. As for any issues deselecting the vehicles on the map, please get in touch with our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com so we can investigate why this might be happening to you. We'd be more than happy to help!

Still the Most Reliable and Accurate

Overall, I find the software to meet my expectations for my small fleet. I typically use it to keep track of the hours driven and review reports easily through excel.

Pros

I've used several fleet tracking softwares throughout the years and I've had issues with the complexities of the interface for users with smaller fleets. I find Fleet Complete to be the easiest to understand and even customize.

Cons

The customer support could be better. We have issues with one of our devices system went down. It took several phone calls and emails to get tech support to submit an actual ticket to get a technician to install a new device. We did receive a credit for the months it did not work.

Hi Henry! We appreciate the honest review and thank you for sharing your thoughts. While we're glad that you've found Fleet Complete to be a useful solution for your small fleet, we will definitely be looking into your interactions with our Support team to see how we can improve our services for you and our other users. You are always welcome to share your feedback with us, or request for Support tickets to be submitted on your behalf, by emailing feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight, which we will use to better enhance our services moving forward.

Fleet Complete Used Daily

It is very helpful with a company with 20+ drivers within two different states, going in so many directions.

Pros

We used this for our technicians to make sure they are where they are suppose to be, it helps us see where they are when a customer is calling asking how far away he is from the location, it helps see if they have van trouble. This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech.

Cons

The only thing I would really say that I least like is that is it delayed some times and not as accurate as we need it to be sometimes, but that is to be expected.

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. If you are ever experiencing delays or inaccuracy in the system, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com. We want to ensure you are receiving the best Fleet Complete experience possible and would be more than happy to troubleshoot. Nevertheless, we appreciate you using our system and are glad to see it is helpful to your business needs. Thank you!

Fleet..not so complete

Overall a decent experience, but value for money is where they lack… With the number of vehicles in our fleet we should have our issues resolved immediately

Pros

Ability to track and monitor assets and fleet - Speed, harsh breaking, Rapid acceleration are some of the options available. You can also do a breadcrumb trail monitor on assets to determine where they have gone and what route they took to get to their destinations

Cons

The mobile app is very clunky and buggy, often crashes and has not improved at all over the years. GPS system in the vehicle often gets unplugged by technicians and not reinstalled after service.

Hi there! Thank you for your review and feedback. We will be sure to share your thoughts with our team for consideration. Should you ever be experiencing issues with the mobile application or re-installing our devices, please get in touch with our Support department at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or via email at support@fleetcomplete.com. We'd be more than happy to investigate. If there's anything else we can do to improve our system, please feel free to let us know at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Thank you.

Fleet Complete Delivers

Fleet Complete is an organization committed to customer service and overcoming any challenges thrown their way. Overall they have found ways to meet the challenges we have thrown at them.

Pros

Flexible configuration and event tracking has helped our company identify driver behavior challenges. The near by and trip reporting have been used to feed our work management system allowing for a more efficient use of our fleet.

Cons

With the proliferation of technology inside our units we need GPS hardware that can be married with other technology for one cellular network connection. Sharing a single standard modem for idle technologies, in cab laptops, GPS tracking, dash cam coaching and electronic logging devices is a must.

Hi Darren! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying the Fleet Complete system and that it has been beneficial for your business needs. We are also pleased to hear you have had positive interactions with our team. Being customer-centric is one of the core values of our company, and we are proud that we've been able to provide you with service that reflects this value. Your feedback regarding the network connections will also be shared with our team for consideration. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent review.

Works Well for basic needs.

It worked well for what we needed it . ultimately we can see how it is geared more towards being a trucking software over a passenger carrying software.

Pros

we do enjoy the ability to run various in depth reports . The interface is simple, and easy to use.

Cons

i would like to see the vehicle location update a bit more real time. At times when live tracking or archive tracking vehicles' locations the gaps are a bit large.

Hi Adrian! Thanks for reviewing the Fleet Complete system. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and we'll be sure to share your suggestion about real-time tracking with our team. Please note, you can always change your settings to have your vehicles report more frequently by adjusting the device data settings to suit your needs. Please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 if you need any assistance with changing your device data settings. We'd be more than happy to help.

Billing nightmare

not good and still not good

Pros

The Software is OK at best and GPS do not count on it

Cons

GPS is not accurate in all areas and does create issues when logging fuel, Billing is a nightmare our bills are always twice what we where told do not trust them if you have a large fleet and if you need to down size as we did they will bend you over before working with you and under no way will they work with you if you have to down size, all they want is there money. The account reps will not even take you calls any longer if you have billing issues STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

Hi Todd! We¿re sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We¿d love to make this right and will be looking into your reported billing issues. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly to address your concerns. We appreciate your patience while we work to improve your Fleet Complete experience and would once again like to apologize for your understandable frustration.

stock transport inc

absolutely horrible thus far.

Pros

I do like the software if it were fully and properly functionable however it is not... we have been with FC since may of 2019 and have had unbelievable issues. IFTA reporting issues. non working cameras, not properly tracking drivers with trucks, ODM reporting issues, other reporting issues. all issues have been sent to support over and over again and they never get fixed. at this point I feel like...

Cons

same as above, also it is very much so a hassle to have to use a different app for all the functions. due to this specifically (since we were not told they were all on different apps) we will be and have cut out a lot that we were wanting. having to use any different apps multiple times per day is not convenient for any driver.

Hi Sandra! We're so sorry to hear about your experience so far and want to sincerely apologize for the service you've received.We've located your open tickets and have escalated your concerns to our management in Support. Someone will be giving you a call at the number we have on file for your account to discuss this further. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please feel free to send an email to eCare@fleetcomplete.com so we can get you the assistance you need. We hope we can improve your relationship with us moving forward and encourage you to reach out if there's anything we can do for you to better achieve this. Thank you.

Great software with a major flaw recently added. Huge mistake by Fleet Complete

Client notification system is our main benefit now. We use to be able to check in on drivers while on the go but since Fleet Complete completely ruined their mobile app the service is nearly worthless to us. The new app looks like it was developed by someone with no experience whatsoever in mobile application development.

Pros

PC software is feature rich and we love the client (POI) notification system. It sends our clients an email every time a truck arrives and departs from our client's property. The tracking is very accurate and comes with a host of features like idle times, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc. This allows us to "fine tune" our drivers.

Cons

The main issue with Fleet Complete is they recently changed their mobile app and made it completely useless. Their previous mobile app worked well and allowed us to quickly check on our drivers while on the go. We could easily switch from truck to truck with just a few taps on our screen but not with this new software. The new app is nothing short of awful. (and that is being nice) We have asked...

Fleet Complete has been a nice solution

We are driving about 2.5 million miles a year with 220 vehicles. Fleet Complete gives us the ability to keep track of our vehicles, keep them on the road, and keep them safe.

Pros

The comprehensive application that comes with the fleet complete solution has been a major improvement over our last software. The GPS devices that are installed in our vehicles give us many diagnostic points that we then use to expedite repairs. The reporting that is offered in the application is superior to other products we have used in the past!

Cons

The cell coverage of the GPS units has been disappointing. Basically, we have some days were the GPS unit doesn't show up at all. The unit eventually catches up. I am hoping to see an improvement in this area in the future.

Hi Zach! Thanks for the honest feedback. We will take this into consideration as we continue to improve our product. We're very pleased to know Fleet Complete has been able to help you track your fleet of over 200 vehicles throughout 2.5 million miles a year. We're grateful for your support and appreciate your review - Thank you!

Fleet Complete

Easy to setup and label all vehicles, also like the available access to multiple people.

Pros

The ability to label vehicles and drivers as needed is very convenient. Tracking vehicles on map is easy.

Cons

Reports are not as customizable as needed. Would like to be able to get daily timecard report without additional effort.

Hi JEWELL! Thanks for the excellent feedback and review. We are proud to know you would recommend our product to others. We will also share your thoughts regarding the customizability of our reports with our development team for consideration. We hope you continue to use and enjoy the Fleet Complete system. If you'd ever like to share additional feedback with us, please feel free to do so at feedback@fleetcomplete.com.

PARTS FLEET TRACKING

CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING QUICKER ANSWERS TO WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE, THEREFORE, IMPROVING OUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Pros

THIS IS A GREAT TOOL. I LIKE THE EASE OF USING THIS TO TRACK DRIVERS. THIS TOOL ALLOWS US TO BETTER SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS AND CUTS DOWN ON WAIT TIME FOR CUSTOMER TO FIND OUT WHERE THEIR PARTS ARE.

Cons

DOESN'T UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS I WOULD LIKE.

Hi Keith! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is valuable to the work we do day in and day out, and will be shared with our team. If there's anything else we can do to improve the Fleet Complete experience for users like yourself, please don't hesitate to let us know at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Thank you!

We continually have software issues. Tech support advises us to reload the software, weekly!

Pros

Different colors on maps for types of vehicles which is helpful in readily identifying the fleet. When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier!

Cons

When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier! When I need it. I have to reload it. Not very dependable if takes such an effort! I haven't had this problem with other tracking packages we have used! They continually advise me to remove the software and reload it, but I have other things to do. I am going to have to look different supplier!

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it. We continue to improve our software to match our customer needs. We do offer virtual training to ensure you get the most out of our products and to guide you through some of the processes involved, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us. https://www.fleetcomplete.com/en/support/training/

Great Company

Great experience Number one company

Pros

Since we use Fleet complete we have peace on mind, we can see exactly where is each of our unit with out the necesity to call the driver, we can see the driver performance and everything is just one click away.

Cons

Everything is awesome, the devices are made with a good quality and the signal is great

Hi Rigo! We're so happy to hear you're a satisfied user of our software. Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent feedback and review. Your 10/10 rating of the Fleet Complete system means a lot to our team.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.