Fleet Complete Logo

Fleet Complete

GPS fleet, asset and workforce management platform

Fleet Complete Reviews

User ratings

3.9

• Likelihood to recommend8.13/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The initial meeting with the account managers here at my office was great, the software was equally amazing.

Cal V.

Pros: superb customer service, easy software interface, integrates with our accounting system, quick and easy installation of GPS units, cost savings vs. other solutions.

AB

Ashley B.

This is very useful for us to keep up with all the technicians we have. The Breadcrumb feature is the most helpful when tracking a tech.

LL

Lindsey L.

The worst product support we have ever encountered.

RL

ROBERT L.

Completely dropping the ball and blaming the other departments. Don't waste your time or money - pick another company.

aw

amanda w.

Terrible hardware support and customer service follow up.

HL

Verizon Connect

Fleet Mobility-logocaret

Fleet Mobility

Compare both
How would you rate Fleet Complete?

dylan nelson review

great so far! no issues to report

Pros

loved being able to see where my vehicle was at all times!

Cons

didnt like that we couldn't adjust the sensitivity for harsh cornering

Hi there! We can definitely help you change the sensitivity for harsh cornering. Please give our Support team a call at 1-800-220-0779 or reach us via email at support@fleetcomplete.com so that we can assist you in customizing your settings. We want to ensure your Fleet Complete solution is meeting your needs and we'd be more than happy to adjust this for you. Thank you kindly for your review, Dylan!

We are using Fleet for a small busy Courier service, the pro's outweigh the con's.

Pros

It covers most of what we need well and the people at Fleet are great to work with. Auto dispatch to mobile devices helps cut down the 'noise' in the office by eliminating about half our phones calls compared to before using an auto dispatch.

Cons

There is some choppiness to data entry that could be made smoother, military time is not available and that would speed up data entry a lot. Also they have some glitches in the system that can be frustrating but it seems they are working diligently to correct them. We used their earlier version of Courier Complete for 10 years, that system was excellent and I'm sure this newer version will get there eventually too.

Excellent

Excellent experience with Fleet Complete. Real time tracking and easy to use made life much easier!

Pros

Easy to use, all functions are easy to find and access, real time tracking, and breaks down all the data for you.

Cons

Honestly I have no con. Software is worth every penny. Wish we would have had it sooner.

Hi Jessica! Thanks for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the Fleet Complete system and hope you continue to use and enjoy it in the future. Your 10/10 rating means a lot to our team.

Fleet complete review

This has help us keep track of vehicle and drivers much better than our previous program.

Pros

I like being able to see all of our vehicles on one map and being able to get real time data about where they are located.

Cons

I feel that the trip replay feature could be laid out better, I would like to be able to see a full display of multiple trips at once on the map rather than going through each trip at a time.

Hi Debbie! We appreciate your honest review. I will share your feedback regarding trip replay with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve the Fleet Complete experience. You are always welcome to share any additional feedback and suggestions with us at feedback@fleetcomplete.com. Thank you!

The Perfect Solution

Keeping track of vehicles and being able to use the geo fencing feature have been critical. The driver weekly reports are always a bonus for us too.

Pros

The setup and ease of use. The customer support is amazing as well

Cons

there aren't really any draw backs to the solution - excited for the in car camera options coming out later though

Hi Derrick! We are grateful for your excellent review of the Fleet Complete software. You'll be pleased to know that our Vision dashcam solution is already being offered as part of our platform. Please feel free to get in touch with our Sales team if this is of interest to you. Thanks for rating our system 10/10!

Best service for the money

I can keep up with all vehicles with going into a different screen

Pros

Easy to view and keep up with all dept. vehicles

Cons

It log off on it's own and have to keep logging in

Hi Loyd! Thanks for the feedback and review. The application does log users out after 24 hours for security reasons. If you are experiencing the application logging you out prematurely, please call us at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or reach us via email at support@fleetcomplete.com so we can investigate why this might be happening. Nevertheless, we appreciate your excellent rating of the Fleet Complete system - Thank you!

Fleet Manager / medical equipment company

the experience with fleet Complete is good.

Pros

Vehicle tracking, POI, vehicle data on file.

Cons

can't see vehicles on real time with actual software

Hi Samuel! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the Fleet Complete system. Please note, you can always update your Device Data Settings within the application to report your vehicles' locations more frequently. We hope this is helpful to you, but if you have any questions about how to update these settings, please call us at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or send an email to support@fleetcomplete.com. Thank you for the review!

Fleet Tracking

Excellent!

Pros

Cloud based unlimited and automatic 24 hours by 7 Days a week

Cons

Interface a little difficult to navigate

Thank you, James, for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We're continuously working to improve your user experience with our interface.

Very Happy!

Pros

Easy to use. Very simple. I love being able to schedule payments in advance.

Cons

What I liked the least was when the website was down in the middle of the night, and I needed to make a change. No big deal I called in.

Hi Candi! We're happy to hear you have been enjoying the Fleet Complete software for over two years. It's also great to know that our Support team was able to assist you when the web service was interrupted in the middle of the night, which is why we proudly offer 24/7 phone support for our users like yourself. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We hope you continue to use and enjoy our services.

For our operations, the software has been an amazing asset; Im am thankful to have this tool.

From the very beginning, my experience has been nothing but positive. I initially thought I would use the GPS to monitor driver after hours vehicle use, but it has been far more useful; We use it for client billing disputes, timesheet verification, scheduling vehicle maintenance and monitoring driver performance. But even better, one of my drivers was in an accident and he was rear ended. The other...

Cons

The GPS fleet tracking units worked at best only 50% of the time.

Not a good experience with this company.

Pros

The software seemed to work OK when and only when the GPS tracking units transmitted data correctly.....which was not often.

Cons

Software was OK, we had major issues with the GPS hardware installed in our fleet. The technical team admitted that they sold me an inferior, alpha product but would be happy to upgrade my fleet to the new units free of charge.....then they never contacted me. Poor product...Poor customer service. The 35 GPS units they sold me are now being used as very expensive paper weights. I am now contracted with another fleet tracking service that actually works.

Hello David, We¿d like to thank you for your feedback here. We regret to hear that you have had a less than perfect experience with our product. We work hard to resolve any technical issues our clients face. We take our clients¿ feedback seriously and we¿ll be looking into your account diligently to improve our services. Should you have any questions or concerns please email loyalty@fleetcomplete.com and one of our representatives will be in touch with you immediately. Regards, Fleet Complete Team

Satisfied although I am not the best user

Very Satisfied

Pros

The precision on the actual position and the 10 seconds between data info gives me a good sense of my vehicle moves

Cons

The times of update, I would like to have it live or at least faster then I get it now, Often I will get the datas more then two hours later then live,

Hi Daniel! We're happy to hear you are satisfied with our system, and can definitely assist you with some extra training should you feel it is necessary. Please feel free to email training@fleetcomplete.com to sign up. As for the delay in retrieving data, please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 ext. 2 or reach us via email at support@fleetcomplete.com so we can look into this for you. Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide your feedback and review our system.

NOT Recommended

Poor quality product and extremely poor customer service

Pros

The software is ok if only they can get it to function....

Cons

I have been with FC since March of 2019 and have experienced unbelievable issues from reporting not properly tracking. All issues have been sent to support over and over AND OVER again and they never get resolved. I am being told they have recently switched to new software and are experiencing technical issues for the past three weeks..... they have been unable to complete a simple task as to add a number for tracking. Definitely a faulty product. Numerous support tickets are created and none resolved. Customer service lacks basic training in that they do not know their own product or how to fix it. Your new software has been a failure.

Hi Sonali! We're so sorry to hear about your experience and have located your open Support tickets in our database. We've escalated your concern to management and will have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to help. If there's anything we can do in the meantime to improve your experience, please get in touch with us at eCare@fleetcomplete.com. We're sincerely sorry for your understandable frustration and are hopeful we can resolve this for you.

GOOD PRODUCT BUT GET THE TRUTH

THEY SALES TEAM FROM ATT AND FLEET COMPLETE WAS NOT HONEST WITH US

Pros

EASE OF USE , THE REPORTING , ACCURACY

Cons

I HAD NO SOFTWARE ISSUES, SO I CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE SOFTWARE

Hi Stoney! Thanks for the honest feedback and review. We're happy to know that the software has been working well for you. We're sorry to hear about your negative sales experience and invite you to send in any details of this incident to us at feedback@fleetcomplete.com so that we can send it to the appropriate team for review. We are always trying to improve our processes and learning more about your experience will help us better achieve this. We'd like to sincerely apologize once again and hope we can improve your experience moving forward. Thanks for the review.

Bait and Switch - Absolutely Worst Ever

Where do I start... Poor customer service; false advertising; low quality; slow response times (sometime never); lack of competence; and, very inept in business operations.

Pros

Still trying to find a silver lining in the product.

Cons

When I talked with AT&T Representative and they pushed me over to Fleet Complete, representative., our representative was very responsive and guaranteed their devices would work on our fleet for tracking location and maintenance intervals. After the sale and several issues, she has not been in contact and continues to avoid getting the issues resolved. Had to rate the software when I was lied to and it isn't providing the service as advertised.

Hi Rodney! We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We take our customer feedback very seriously and I have escalated your concern. Someone will be in touch shortly at the number we have on your account to discuss this further and see how we can make it right. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us and are hopeful we can improve your experience moving forward.

breadcrumbs

ease of use real time data

Pros

total ability to track drivers to and from locations

Cons

a little slow at times with loading bteadcrumbs

Hi Clifford! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. We've noted your feedback regarding the breadcrumbs and will share this information with our Engineers so that we can continue to improve our service. Thank you!

Nice Tool to Have

Overall it is a great tool for tracking your fleet. I often have an issue with it not loading properly or crashing on me but it usually works with a restart. An app is a nice option but not very user-friendly. I find I don't use it unless I have to.

Pros

Full fleet tracking. The accuracy of location is great.

Cons

Crashes, fleet and/or map doesn't load sometimes.

Complete Failure

Pros

When it works the reporting is good. The application is so unreliable, I cannot depend on knowing where my vehicles are at any given time.

Cons

The application is a complete failure. Do not sign a contract. I have vehicles that have not reported for months. Even with replacement devices to upgraded technology, still no tracking available. I have ask for refunds for a vehicle that did not report for 3 months from March to June 2017. As of November still no refund.TOTALLY UNRELIABLE.

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your feedback here. We¿re sorry to hear that your devices are having some challenges. We advised our loyalty team of the issues you are having and someone from our Loyalty department will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. In the meantime if you have any challenges please call our support team at 1-800-220-0779 x.2. Thank you, Fleet Complete Team

Terrible product and customer service

The software is slow, really only works for one vehicle. We have been having a specific problem with the software since June and it is still not resolved despite having opened a ticket with them several problems. They seem sincere about solving the problem and then eventually forget about it. Thus begins the process of calling them again and trying to again to get it resolved. will be asking for a refund for the time we have had this problem. Maybe this review will get someone's attention that can actually push some buttons and get this issue fixed.

Pros

Nothing worked well

Cons

They cannot solve a problem that we have had since June at least. I have to keep calling them and re-opening the ticket. For some reason, they think that after I notify them of a problem and enough time has passed they feel they can give up and close the ticket. Only works for one vehicle. Cannot schedule multiple vehicles separately. Software is slow

The worst product support we have ever encountered

Extremely frustrating/

Pros

We choose fleet complete because they were affiliate with AT&T wireless who has provided excellent communication service for our company since 2007. Unfortunately we found that AT&T made a VERY POOR choice with their partnership with Fleet Complete.

Cons

extremely not user friendly. Huge delays with reporting. We go days without receiving updates on some of our vehicles

Horrible Customer Service

Worst customer service I have encountered. After 2 months of attempting to address a unit not working, I requested an early cancellation. It has been 1 1/2 years and can never get them to respond. Promised over the phone (after extensive wait times just to reach someone) that someone would call me and they never do. finally contacted AT&T (that is who the billing is through) and got them to cancel. Still working on being refunded for all the fees paid for a product that didn't work. THERE ARE MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVES - THIS IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH.

Pros

It was fairly easy to install and use - when it actually was working

Cons

Service is inconsistent with severe lags at times. I would have times it showed a vehicle at locations 10 miles apart at the same time. Hardware was unreliable and no customer service. I had a unit not working for 2 years.

1st Quarter Review

Having only been a user of FleetComplete for 3 months or so, my experience has been positive, except for technical support when preparing to install our 3 units. Tech support did not have a answer to our question and said they would call back. Admittedly, this was a Saturday when I called; however, we never received the call back, that day or any other. Fortunately, we were able to work through the installation information and found this plug-n-play set up to be easier than the instructions indicated.

Pros

The fact that I can locate a team member to help with dispatching from a smart device is very beneficial for our HVAC business.

Cons

Although the smart device application is a bit slower than the desktop and has a window full of information, it's still a benefit.

Hi Don! We appreciate your review and feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you did not receive a callback as you expected and will be sure to advise our management in Technical Support of this matter. We're always trying to improve the customer experience and your feedback will be taken into consideration as we work towards this goal. Nevertheless, we're glad to hear you are now enjoying the software since you've been able to install the devices. Thank you for taking the time to review the Fleet Complete system.

Very unstable and support doesn't answer

Pros

The idea is great, and if it would work with a minumum of service, it would be grat.

Cons

It simply doesn't work. there are holes in registration of driving, some tours are registered others not. Support in unreachable. I used 2 hours to try to reach them today.

Hi Asser! We're really sorry to hear that. I was unable to find an account associated with your company name, but I'd love to have someone reach out and assist you with those issues you are experiencing. Please kindly send me an email at eCare@fleetcomplete.com with your client ID and the best number to reach you at so we can help. Additionally, you can skip the wait time and live chat with our Support team by clicking the button in the bottom right hand corner of www.fleetcomplete.com at any time between 8AM and 8PM EST. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your review.

Fleet Complete Review

Quite Exceptional

Pros

All in one, easy to use GUI, along with a robust feature rich application

Cons

The only c"negative" aspect that I have with the program unless I missed it in the demo or the demonstrator did not have enough time to demonstrate, would be the ability to sanction certain assets via groups and assign users to those groups. As rep. have stated, they could clear a week for demo purposes and still not go through everything that Fleet Complete has to offer.

Hi Dan! Thanks for the review and feedback. You are able to group the assets into Asset Types, and when making Security Profiles, you can make sure only certain Asset Types are visible to certain Users. I hope this helps answer your question but please give us a call at 1-800-220-0779 or reach us via email at support@fleetcomplete.com if you'd like further assistance. We'd be happy to help!

This program made it very easy to track our Fleet and price out jobs depending on time spent at each location.

This is a great program. Customer svc was very accessible and easy to reach

Pros

The ease of use. The interface is very easy to use and understand. The customer service was very helpful and accessible. The real-time tracking is on point and the maps are great.

Cons

I wanted a monthly summarized condensed monthly report of my Fleets activity but they are only able to send a very long report which is too time-consuming to read and decipher