Fleet Complete Reviews

Fleet Complete

GPS fleet, asset and workforce management platform

Fleet Complete

Great Solution

Pros

This application is easy to install and set up. Additionally, it is intuitive to use.

Cons

I'm sure it is coming soon, but it would be great to have multiple Trip Reports for different vehicles on the same screen at the same time.

Hi Christopher! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your suggestion of simultaneous multiple Trip Replays on one screen with our Engineers. Thanks for your support and your review of the Fleet Complete system.

Excellent tool and I use it daily with confidence

Instead I give you a suggestion: Have fleet complete show a different color code for the car icon when that car is parked at: ' Warehouse ' Tech's 1st home ' Tech's 2nd home Will make a huge difference for SOD/EOD reports and monitoring ' to make sure tech is home safe after signing last job and to see who haven't left home in time.

Cons

Overall I find that this program tracks with great accuracy.

The pros of this is definitely the accuracy within the tracking. It is great when my techs call and I can see there whereabouts to guide them if need be. Cons for me is that sometimes I have trouble locating my area, the map doesn't stay in place. Obviously I'm missing a technique to this operation so I am not blaming the program.

Customer Service

We have been very pleased thus far with Fleet Complete, they have been very accommodating to us whenever we have a issue and we are very impressed with our trainer Gavin.

Cons

Thanks Ms. Sadler for taking the time to give us your review. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for our team. We appreciate your comments and will let Gavin know.

No Complaints

We use this software for tracking our company vans. It is really nice that it tells you how long each unit is at a specific location (Easy for payroll). We specifically like the fact that it monitors harsh cornering, speed etc. it allows us to have ease that our staff is making it to their destinations safely and effectively.

Tracking

We use these devices in out company trailers and are finding the batteries are not up to standard. Also, the batteries die once they are in temperatures below -1, a typical typical Canadian winter temperature is far below that :(, we have been in contact with the FC Rep out of Edmonton (Shane) and he is working to resolve our fleet device issues...

Cons

Program is slow, and we continually have issues with our GPS's in several of our vehicles.

Pros: You can see where your drivers are. Cons: GPS throws out incorrect information; speed limits are not always accurate (might pick up a side street speed limit instead of the highway); While it's fairly simple, but time-consuming to use, I believe the company still has some work to do to iron out bugs, at least with respect to the US.

Excellent Customer Service

The fellow who helped me on the phone was great!! He solved my problems and helped me with downloading a PC accessible version.

Cons

Hi Jackie, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Hearing from our customers about their good experience is the best motivation for our team. Have a great day!

Used daily for maintenance, vehicle tracking, logistical planning

The software is very user friendly, has many features and tools to help organize, manage and maintain a fleet of any size. It is a safety tool when on road equipment breaks down, we can guide help if required. Technical support and training, as well as the WEBEX training are informative as well

Fleet Complete review

Pros

SOFTWARE WORKS FINE EASY TO USE.

Cons

ONLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE VIRUS PROTECTION. HAD TO STOP USING IT SINCE YOUR TECH SUPPORT TOLD US TO TURN OFF OUR PROTECTION IN ORDER TO USE IT. PROBLEM HAS BEEN ADDRESSED NOW AND STILL IN PROGRESS. NOT RESOLVED YET.

This software has been very helpful to me. It has helped immensely with where trucks are

I know exactly where my trucks are and how long they will be on each call. I am able to plan my day exactly how I want it. One con is the map takes awhile to populate a certain area when clicked on. The trucks on the screen are delayed. Other than that there is more pros than cons.

Cons

Worst GPS tracking device on the market

No pros to this system, only cons. They tried to copy another version only that they are failing miserably. I was looking to install on my trailers an tracking device having on my trucks an excellent RandMcNally TND for fleet, got fooled by the seller with the Black Friday scheme and nothing worked so far. The software it's a cheap copy which it's gonna freeze your computer, the mobile application it's useless, don't even bother to download it, the tracking it's kind off a day late, when it is working. I have a truck who left my yard in the morning and so far no e-mail alert and it is still show that it is in my yard. Tomorrow I'll have those units taken off and ship back.

Cons

Simple easy to use interface. Tracking is accurate and a life saver.

Had a random caller state: "Saw 2 of your guys in a truck in a parking lot at (specific location and time) drinking, smoking pot and swearing up a storm, not professional" Looked into it, we were nowhere near that location on that date at that time. Complete exoneration.

Cons

Have had some past technical issues butother than that all is great

Allows us to assist the drivers and our customers with accurate locations on trucks. The ability as a HSE Manager to track speeds and other related concerns The only con is when the system doesn't update quick enough or at all, which happens rarely but does happen

Cons

Working with FleetComplete has greatly enhanced our ability to monitor our trucks and equipment.

Live and inclusive of what the location and action of our units. Just getting started to monitor usage and maintenance package. Have a few trackers and have to pay close attention to voltage and charging the units. The more you use it the more tools you find.

Cons

Very useful but not completely easy to use.

Great features, sometimes long delays on position reporting. The tracking devices seem inconsistent sometimes, for example sometimes the harsh braking seems to go off quite easily other times it doesn't. Also had a hard time getting response for training.

Cons

We use this software to track our parts delivery and outside sales fleet. Really like it.

Pros - Simply enough, being able to watch live where our fleet is at any moment. Breadcrumb trail is a very handy tool. Cons - Would be interested in seeing a function where you could breadcrumb trail multiple units at the same time on the same screen.

Cons

excellent. As a supervising Sergeant, my officer's welfare is very important.

No complaints. the software has been helpful in finding whereabouts of officers when other technology breaks down. It has helped with lost phones as well. The record keeping is also useful for showing area coverage and justifications of officer deployment.

Awesome Solution

It's a good product. Easy in the sense of being able to quickly check the mobile app where everyone is. The desktop app is a little confusing at first but once you use it once or twice its easy. The mobile app is outdated but definitely gets the job done.

The total package

Fleet complete is not only a solid and reliable package, it is well complemented by super customer service and the regular e-newsletters keep me informed of the constant updates and gives me peace of mind that the software is robust and always up to date.

Amazing Solution

Its a simple enough solution that i figured most of it out on my own. then i had an over the phone training session where the experience was awesome the lady i spoke to friendly and showed me all kinds of GREAT features we use in the office everyday.

Cons

To pull asset reports and locate the unit's location

Not too user friendly. Some of the updates do not relate to what is seen on the screen. For example, I would have a unit in my yard; however, the system would show that the unit is still on the road. It does not show the real time and complete geographic zone of the unit.

new customer

We have made the switch from a competitor to Fleet Complete, and although we are still in the learning process, we have been very pleased with what we are receiving. Whenever there are issues or questions they are anwsered, which is super important

good experience

the software is fairly easy to use. I find I use breadcrumbs option a lot. I am starting to do more with it because I was recently given administration rights, looking forward finding out how much we can utilize the software in our everyday use.

Cons

easy to install and very straight forward on how to use

We have had a couple of glitches in the system after a maintenance update but once the unit was reset it worked fine. Overall the tracking system works well for our company. Has saved us money being able to track a missing piece of equipment.