Gentrifi GPS Tracking

Cloud-based GPS tracking solution for small to midsize firms

visit website

Gentrifi GPS Tracking Reviews

Nicole S.

I like how its easy to use and lots of information.

Laura D.

Tyson S.

My only complaint is having so many different wiring harnesses for different trucks, can there not just be one or two options.

Nicole S.

Touch screen does not respond without multiple attempts. Has become overly sensitive to actuating into "Driving" mode making it very difficult to utilize off duty time.

Scott T.

4.5

Tracking

Very, very helpful in tracking drivers. I've had several offers to switch to a different company, however, I am extremely satisfied with Gentrifi. Not always easy to get a fast response from customer service. Overall, a 5 star product.

Pros

The features are helpful in implementing my business.

Cons

Some features leave me scratch my head. Customer service not able to answer my question as fast as I need the answer.

Omnitracs and Gentrifi

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Metro's assigned customer support liaison and she is wonderfully easy and patient to work with. She has helped me several times in needing orders expedited and she has a great knowledge base of the products.

Pros

Gentrifi easily integrated with our ELD as well as our Dispatch software. I can easily place orders with my Gentrifi representative, making it considerably smoother and more personable. I have enjoyed our relationship with all of the Gentrifi customer service staff, they are very professional and timely.

Cons

My only complaint is having so many different wiring harnesses for different trucks, can there not just be one or two options?

Omnitracs

The software itself on the unit is good. Pretty easy to navigate though. The online portal is confusing and hard to navigate. Cant even get a monthly statement emailed to you. Gotta go through many clicks just to find your bill. So its up to the user every month to remember to go get it. Not good.

Pros

The omnitracs software is pretty good. Im happy with it

Cons

Just having to use it period. But thats nothing to do with gentrifi.

Omni tracs AVG

Have not had any experience with any other units, but listening to other complaints of different systems would consider this to be a good choice to use.

Pros

Easy to use with proper training. Many available features.

gentrifi review

good customer service, lots of information

Pros

I like how its easy to use and lots of information

Cons

sometimes all the information is overwhelming and trying to figure out what I need for that task

ELD review

When purchasing the product, we received in within a few days. Set-up was easy and customer service was available if the driver needed assistance to get started.

Pros

We purchased the VRG computer for our ELD needs. This system works great. We don't have any connectivity problems and can check on trucks easily. There is customer support available to help drivers or adminstrators with any questions.

Cons

The computer was expensive to purchase but worth it in the long run. We have taken it in and out of service a few times without problems.

GENTRIFI GPS TRACKING

Gentrifi was a pleasure to work with. The sales team took me through everything that I needs to know, got me a quote and then shipped the tracking units to my front door. It was a very simple transaction and the customer support has been great so far.

Pros

Software was easy to access and teach my team to use.

Cons

Not much to dislike, although we would like more reports available to us in the future.

Ok

Pros

Easy updated by far and that’s all I want to say

Cons

No answer At this time thank you Omnitracs

Great product

Just knowing and ability to track my units.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I am able to answer questions about my fleet in seconds.

Cons

I would like to see the GPS screen image updated more often.

Friendly staff

I love their service

Pros

I can fix mileage on computer also update info on system

Cons

System glitches sometimes don’t let me log in and it freezes on and off not everyday.

Ok

Good

Pros

At first not but they have made changes and getting better

Cons

Mileage repotsit was hard to get and print off