GeoOp Case Study

GeoOp

Field Service Management made easy for Trades and Services.

4.09/5 (46 reviews)

GeoOp use case: Vrnda Page

Vrnda Page

21st of September, 2016
A good simple app for job management

I used GeoOp almost every day - the company I work for is a plumbing company with 9 employees and we use GeoOp for scheduling jobs, tracking time spent on jobs, pricing jobs and keeping track of all materials used. It's very simple and easy to use. I would say it's very good for what it does, striking a reasonable balance between being user friendly and having tons of features.

What do you like best?

- Very easy to use and simple - Works well with iOS - Clean app design - Plays well with xero

What do you dislike?

- Doesn't work that well with Android OS - API for Armada is a bit buggy and doesn't always work - Not a huge array of features (more colour tabs would be nice, and ability to edit and arrange where items appear on an invoice generated through GeoOp to make it look nice would be good)

Why did you end up selecting GeoOp over other applications?

We started off using GeoOp, then switched to simPRO then switched back because we liked that GeoOp was a bit easier to use.

8/10

Recommendations to others considering GeoOp

I would recommend this to businesses who have relatively simplistic tracking needs, definitely great for people who think simPRO is a headache with too many features. It works pretty well with other apps like xero as well.

6-12 months