GoAudits

Auditing and inspections platform for professionals

visit website

GoAudits Reviews

FOCUS on things that matter!

I am too spoilt now that i can't go back to paper and excel checklists. My team uses go audits for daily store audits and i don't need to waste time on compiling sheets and scanning documents that doesn't yield any benefit since in the end all what matters is what action you take to correct things and make it better. Go Audits understands business and does it well!

Pros

Action Plan is an amazing tool to keep track of What Who When. Dashboard is very comprehensive and provides all data to have a quick glance or detailed analysis. Checklists are quiet easy to set up with roles and permission you are able to keep everything structured and in control.

Cons

The import audit configuration thing could be replaced with instant sync that doesn't require people to sync in order to see any changes. The theme of the checklist could use some facelift as people might board looking at the same checklist each day. If the users can customize their look and feel of their user account then it will give it a personal touch.

Hi Thomas, thanks for the positive feedback - it's great to hear that GoAudits worked so well for you and your team! We keep improving our solution and hope to address some of the improvement points soon. Warm regards, GoAudits Support Team

Health and Safety Audit Reports at the Touch of a Button

The feature of GoAudits that I appreciate the most is its ease of use and how it can be adapted to suit any working environment, from a Construction Site to a Care Home, to a Hotel. I can only give the GoAudits platform and team my sincere thanks for a product that has not only saved us time, effort and money but is highly rated by my staff and our Clients!

Pros

Audits took time to complete, but also meant that the clients sometimes didn’t receive the completed report until the next working day or even later. We now save time with instant reports & faster turnaround”

Cons

There is nothing You can not like about Go Audits.

Thank you Bill, good to hear GoAudits saves time to you and your customers. Always a pleasure collaborating with you!

Gordon B&M

Working with Goaudits has been great the support team have always been a great help with any problems. Goaudits have also listened to our requirements over the time we have been using there system and made many changes to there system for our company needs.

Pros

I found the app on the phone so easy to use and navigate. The desktop software was a little more complicated but after using it for a month and with the help of goaudits support I was taught all I needed to know. The integration to the business was easy.

Cons

Navigating the dashboard and back system was difficult. The reports generated are not in the format or layout I would prefer and find it hard to convert it to what I would like.

Thank you for the honest feedback, we keep improving GoAudits and we hope that you will find our redesigned admin portal is easier to use!

Hygiene & Safety Consultants

This has saved our business countless hours, as we are not typing up an audit once back in the audit. therefore allowing us to complete more audits increasing the turnover of our business.

Pros

Goaudits have helped reduce the paperwork we use and has saved us so much time as we do not need to type up audits in the office, another key feature that has helped us and our clients is the fact it gives us a score, this helps clients see that they are improving and helps them become more motivated to improve. The photos are a great addition as we can edit them which helps clients to see more the information in more detail

Cons

N/A - At present there is nothing that we do not like with GoAudits

Thank you Oliver and Hygiene & Safety Consultants for your continued trust!

Quantify your feedback

Pros

The App is user friendly and efficient for auditing purposes. The App puts a nice detailed report with percentage, charts and highlight the common missed standards. The Dashboard is really helpful for Administrator to monitor and track the performance of the organization.

Cons

Adding a voice recording feature to the app will be a great add value.

Thank you Mohamed for taking the time to review GoAudits. We are glad to hear our app helps your hotels maintain the highest quality standards. Best wishes, The GoAudits Team

Fantastic customisation

Pros

We have been working with GoAudits for a number of months to develop a custom auditing software for our business. We have found the support and willingness to develop the app around our needs second to none and through the journey we continually developed the app together to meet our needs. Usage in the business is strong due to its clear and easy nature and is producing results. Could not recommend enough.

Cons

Nothing worthy of note that I would like to mention

Time Saver

Pros

Joining a company that was still utilizing pen and paper evaluations, this software has revolutionized our audit system. It saves our operations teams time and streamlines communication to all shareholders. picture documentation and geo-location are 2 invaluable features that we utilize.

Cons

not sure if I can think of any features that I would change. great job and support from Rep and his team.