GoCodes Reviews - Page 3

It works!

We have a lot of employees and a lot of equipment, but with GoCodes it’s easy!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage our inventory!

Cons

Nothing! It’s up to date and easy! Thanks for your hard work

Hello Justin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use!

Lacks necessary functionality and requires technological improvements

Pros

The bar code scanning feature and mobile app.

Cons

1. Can't attach documents (the alternative suggestion of using links is not a valid solution and puts the work back on the End User). 2. Camera function needs serious improvement (pics are highly pixelated and the auto crop function does not work well requiring several pictures to be taken to get it right.

Hello John, sorry to hear that GoCodes is not meeting your expectations, specifically for being able to attach documents to assets, picture resolution and editing. I will pass this great feedback to our product development team so we can assess what improvements can be made.

Good product

We are using this product for tracking tools and it was exactly what we were looking for. When I had difficulty understanding some of the set up, I got immediate assistance, even though I am on the smallest program. Support and ease of use are both excellent

Pros

Many of the products we looked at had multiple features we did not need. We were able to select the product that was best suited for our needs without having to pay for features we did not require.

Cons

It would be nice to get more codes without having to go to a monthly billing situation, due to our limited use of the product.

Hello Gillian, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. We're pleased to hear you rated us 10/10!

DOD Go Codes Review

It is a good product for a good price but we cannot afford to jump up in cost for the additional assets but we like what we have.

Pros

The User Interface is easy to use and easy to train others on how to use.

Cons

We find that sometimes we make updates via the mobile app and they d not always go all the way through on all of our devices.

Hello Denise, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes.Glad you like what you have.

Go Codes really helps!

Pros

Ease of use. reporting tools are great!

Cons

packaging levels can get a bit pricey but overall its a good value for the money and will save you money by not missing items

Hello Jeff, thanks for the review.

Nice Inventory Tracking and Reporting

Pros

It was easy for us to roll out using GoCodes for our printers, mobile devices, monitors, and tablets. Updating for checking in/out for new users is simple. All of our IT staff are able to use the service with ease.

Cons

I would like to see more custom fields available.

Hello Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. We will log your request to add additional custom fields to our solution.

Working

Pros

Its fast and easy to operate. good information

Cons

need more content, need more options, need more tracking

Hi Miguel, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. I'm pleased to hear you found GoCodes easy to use.

Helps us with inspections and keeping up with materials

Pros

Easy to use product. Very good tool to have out in the field. Doesn't take up a lot of space and we are able to keep track of everything on the computer.

Cons

I want to be able to have different columns for different types of material. For example. Inspection of some tools need a lot of columns but I don't need the same columns to inspect a hammer.

Hello Lee, Thanks for providing this review. Did you know that you can link an asset to a Google Docs form that can be an inspection sheet that's specific for each item. That way you can address inspecting hammers with a short list of checks and more complex tools with a longer one. There's an article on how to do this here: https://www.gocodes.com/using-gocodes-to-track-equipment-service-tasks-using-google-docs GoCodes.

Great software desicion I made

Ease of managing day to day assets

Pros

I liked the ease of use and the functionality of the software When I use it I feel confident to bring my clients what they need

Cons

Took a minute to get used to it but not too long to get the hang of Now I wouldn’t use anything else

'Now I wouldn't use anything else' that's great feedback. Thanks.

Simple Value Add

We use GoCodes to track and manage our small and medium sized tools and equipment. We experience alot of turnover with tools and employees, so we were happy to find GoCodes is easy to use.

Pros

1) Very easy to use and teach others to use. 2) Does not have all of the extra features the large vendors make you pay for even when your not using them. 3) Being able to use on a PC and Phone are important.

Cons

1) Reports are very basic. You can get more info by dumping to excel, but that is tedious. 2) Standard description/item names would be useful, especially with multiple users adding similar items. 3) Better PC and Phone interface.

Thanks for reviewing GoCodes. I'm glad you find our solution provides great value and is easy to use. Did you know you can upgrade to our Professional Reporting tool if you need more reports, charts and dashboards which you can design and save as needed. Also the main grid view allows you to design and download reports in multiple formats including pdf, word.

Worth the money

We are still in the process of getting our stickers on everything but it makes so easy when employees are taking equipment out and just sending us the sticker code so we can update the location. It is also very easy to view all the equipment at certain jobs.

Pros

It is very easy to use and all the needed sections (i.e. description, serial number, last service date and notes, etc.)

Love GoCodes!

We always know were our assets are at all times. It's easy for any of our staff to use and training is minimal for any new user. Thank you.

Pros

The software and mobile app are fantastic for my crew and I in our day to day routine. Since we've been using GoCodes, we have seen a significant decrease in missing assets. Thank you!

Solid Software for Inventory Management

Overall it has been a positive experience. The software is easy to use and it is easy for new users to figure out and manage their inventory.

Pros

I really like the phone app and how easy it is to scan the barcode and pull up he items information. You can easily edit the information from there.

Cons

The software is not as customizable as I would like. I wish I could customize it a little more to my needs and. It also needs better analytics such as planning for item replacement.

Hello Taylor, glad to hear you really like how easy GoCodes is to use. Did you know we have an Enterprise Reporting module that allows you to build and save custom reports. That may help with your planning process.

Great system

Pros

easy to use and set up not hard to navigate

Cons

don't like the way it works on apple products work with it needs work

Hello Dwight, thanks for taking the time to review our product. Please let us know what suggestions you have for the Apple App? We have a new version scheduled for release later this month and it will include iPad support too.

Excellent Product

Currently we are using GoCodes primarily to get a handle on our assets and to track service date records. Moving forward we will implement the ability for our on-site supervisors to check in/out equipment for tracking.

Pros

Online and mobile app makes viewing and updating inventory Simone in the field!

Cons

The custom fields are great but the standard item lists being editable would make my job a bit easier. This is not a deal breaker!

Hello Philip, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. We will evaluate making the standard item list editable for customers. It's a great idea!

Great Product

Pros

Easy to use for everyone in the office

Cons

That you can't see a group listing of items scanned out to my staff without going through all assets.

Hello Daniel, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. There's a way to search for all assets checked out to team members, please contact support and we can help you use that feature.

With a little training it's easy to use.

I use it for inventory. It works well for us.

Pros

Once you learn how to use it, it's very easy. When I call Customer support they are always very helpful.

Cons

My only real complaint is that I cannot attach any documents to the items. I'd like to put in oil changes and repairs for vehicles and bikes but I was told there is no way to do that. It takes a little experimenting for different fields.

Hello Bill, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. We will evaluate adding document attachments in a release later this year.

Best way to track your Equipment

Pros

What is great about GoCodes is that you can look up any piece of equipment and see who has used the equipment and where it is located at last scan.

Cons

Con is its only as good as the employees using it, or really not using it.

Hi Lee, thanks for your review and for rating GoCodes 9/10 to recommend to others.

Easy Way

Extension cords and ladders are the most common items that seem to disappear, we are now able to track and have accountability with these items. The employees are aware of the system they tend to keep better track at the end of each working day.

Pros

Software is very user friendly and can be used on many different type of devices in or out of office.

Cons

We never had any issues that I know of will transition or every day use.

Hi Donald, glad to hear that you enjoying the ease-of-use of GoCodes for tracking for ladders and cables.

Easy-to-use app friendly inventory software

I've just began using this product so I purchased it back in October. It seems intimidating to begin but one started it's not a problem. Perhaps a better onboarding team would have got me using this quicker and I would have picked the right product for our school.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and you're able to customize a lot of the fields. It works seamless from an iPad and the cost is affordable.

Cons

It would be nicer to have a slightly greater feature-set, and if the labels were a little bit smaller, more affordable, and there wasn't a limit at the price tag.

Hi Jody, thanks for sharing your feedback.Can you let me know what additional feature you would like to see?

Good Experience

Helps us better track all our equipment. Definitely a solution that we see working.

Pros

Very simple to use. The app is very easy to use and haven't had any complaints about it not working. Pinpoints the location almost spot on.

Cons

Not really any complaints. Website did crash on me once, but nothing that's uncommon. Wish there was a way that we could get more heavy duty QR codes.

Hi Nick, thanks for the positive review. We're glad you find GoCodes very easy to use. Did you know we offer rugged QR code tags too. We will have a representative call you to see what you need or you can email sales@gocodes.com to upgrade the tags for your account.

Simple and worth every penny

Our Rentals department was able to go paperless for their drivers and we were able to add E-sign software which the drivers love as they only need their tablets for deliveries and picks up and the office receives the paper work almost instantly.

Pros

I love the ease of use to set up and the support i received. I am the only IT person for my company and it was hard for me to stay focused on this project very long as more critical things were going on. The support team gave us a product package that fit my company and gave us some time to get testing it fully and we liked what we saw.

Cons

Great to hear GoCodes is working so well for you! Thanks for the feedback.

Forklift Asset Management

I appreciate the courteous customer service I received while researching and implementing this software. The rep was a huge help with answering my many questions.

Pros

I like the ability to track our rental assets once they leave our property.

Cons

The accuracy on Google Maps of our assets is a little sketchy. Some items show to be exactly where they're physically located but others show to be off by several hundred yards.

Hello Scott, thanks for taking the time from your day to review GoCodes. You mentioned the GPS tracking accuracy and that is something where the results can vary based on many factors. If you can provide some specific examples we would be happy to investigate.

Simple Asset Management

It has been helpful to us mostly in tracking computers, both desktop towers and laptops, among other common relatively valuable assets.

Pros

It is easy to apply and create a system to track multiple assets.

Cons

Some bit of complexity in initial setup and organizing the numbers/assets.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. We appreciate your feedback.

Furniture coding

No live chat available other than FAQ. Support is only offered by your rep so you’re at the mercy of their availability

Pros

Inventory photos offered Scannable from phone app

Cons

Expensive. Not enough codes for the money paid

Hello Mia, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. We do our best to be the most competitive solution in the industry and clearly need to do more to meet your expectations. Most customers fin that the fastest way to get answers to support questions is through our easy-to-use Knowledge Base.