GoCodes Reviews - Page 4

GoCode gets the job done

I now have one source for assets management tagging. Fast, easy and very intuitive.

Pros

Ease of use for assets management. Good value for the money.

Cons

I need more client specific fields and better keyword searching.

Hi Doug, Thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. Did you know you can add custom fields for your client specific needs?

great site

inventory tracking

Pros

I live go codes because I can keep with my inventory and I can use the app on my phone to sign out and in items

Cons

no cons that I can see the software works great

Hi Tracey, thanks for the great review!

GoCodes Review

Inventory tracking for location and cost are well managed now with GoCodes.

Pros

Tracking capabilities and ease of use on App.

Cons

Having only one hyperlink option instead of having the ability to add multiple hyperlinks if needed

Pretty good for Asset Management

Pros

Pretty good for Asset Management Like the phone functionality

Cons

The GPS System does not work at all. it is pretty hard to track in that case.

Hello Anwar thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Sorry to hear that the GPS tracking is not working for you. There are some phone settings which sometimes need to be adjusted for it to work. We have an article on that in our knowledge base. Please check our knowledge base for more information or contact support@gocodes.com

Asset tracking

Pros

The was of scanning from multiple devices

Cons

Needs more features, the mobile interface is limited

Hi Greg, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. Would you mind sharing what additional features you would like to see in the mobile apps? We choose to limit the features in the mobile apps to make sure they are fast and easy to use for the most common tasks but there's always a tradeoff so would love to hear your thoughts. email or call support@gocodes.com

Good

Tracking of vehicles and trailers for our company

Pros

Simple to use on Ipad. Easy to check vehicles in and out and know where they are

Cons

haven't found anything I don't like at this time. Need a place to enter mileage and service work

Hi Cindy, thanks for the awesome review. You mentioned wanted to track service work, we have a data field called Service Notes to track service history information for equipment. You also mentioned wanting to track Mileage, did you know you can add a custom field for that as well. If you need assistance, just email or call us on 1 800 513 5778, or sales@gocodes.com

Honest Review

Pros

Very easy to use and set up initially .

Cons

I don't like that there is not a scanner other than your cell phone and that you have to manually enter the number you are going to restock or use. And I absolutely hate the new feature where every time you scan and update an item, you get a "success message" that pops up and you have to click "okay" before you can move on to scanning your next item.

Hello April, thanks for sharing your feedback on GoCodes. I'm pleased to hear you think GoCodes is very easy to use. As a customer who uses GoCodes primarily for inventory, we would love to hear more about how we can streamline the process. We will review the new 'Success' message to see if there's a better way to provide confirmation without slowing your workflow.

Gocodes easy access

Use it everyday. And makes life easier

Pros

Fast quick and easy to use. I am able to switch tasks.

Cons

Have to connect to internet , not attached to the cloud.

Nice. Thanks for the positive review.

Go Codes was confusing at first to use due to the explanation of the sales person but over all good

The benefits so far is that our inventory is more streamlined for any new equipment that comes in. As for any promotional goodies like thumb drives or product tee shirts? Nothing. Unlike other products we have purchased.

Pros

As I started using Go Codes more and more, I realized it's rather user friendly. Once the setup and initial steps were taken, it was good.

Cons

I had a difficult time understanding the tech support person. But it would have been nice to have a better explanation from the beginning. The sales person can't expect that all understand the lingo of what is needed for the software to work. I also have not figured out yet what to do with our old inventory on excel sheets.

Hi Lyndo, thanks for sharing your thoughts and reviewing GoCodes. We will work with the sales person that helped you to ensure that they do a good job explaining GoCodes to customers in the future. We will also add you to the list of customers interested in receiving GoCodes promotional items.

Excellent asset & inventory tracking program that will be a great fit for any business size

Being able to enter asset with great details which makes it easy to manage those assets

Pros

Web-based, ease of entry and will work with any type desktop, laptop, tablet and smart phone

Cons

I haven’t been using the software for an extended amount of time and honestly I like the entire program.

Thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use!

Gocode

Pros

Very easy to use. The QR codes are easy for anyone to scan.

Cons

The UI can be a little clunky. There should be more clear fields and customizable entry fields.

Hello Matthew, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. Glad you like the ease of use. We will be looking at UI changes in the future to improve the presentation though our focus is always on usability first. Think Craigslist as an example.

Endless Possibilities

Pros

I was, frankly, blown away by the information that I obtained during a trial period that my sales representative set up. We were able to use this along with other software and tracking beacons to pinpoint vehicle and equipment locations at all times. The list of information that we were able to obtain beyond just location was amazing. The possibilities with software and hardware combinations could be endless.

Cons

It’s not really a fault of the company, but the price for us just couldn’t be justified. I just couldn’t sell it to my boss. However, we are a small to medium business. For a larger company with more assets, this would be invaluable.

HI Jim, thanks for the great review.

A great system for small business

We compare a lot of asset management systems. Some are enormously expensive which makes them prohibitive for our business. Further, they offer little more than GoCodes. So great value for money here and a system that is effective making it ideal for us.

Pros

GoCodes works for us as a business, it's easy to configure and run, giving us enough detail for what we need to run our extensive list of assets.

Cons

Nothing really, it fully meets our needs.

Hello Kevin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use and affordable pricing vs. other solutions costing much more.

Great product, easy to use and setup

Pros

Product was easy to setup and use. Very user friendly

Cons

Only cons are it is limited on number of product labels and no way to attach copies of receipts

Love to hear that you found GoCodes a great product and easy to use. Did you know we have account options with larger quantities of assets and labels? Just shoot us an email and we will be pleased to help answer any questions.

Go Codes are SO Easy To Use

We used Go Codes to identify equipment details for new purchases.

Pros

I liked that it was simple and quick. There was not a large learning curve by any means.

Cons

I would like to have a printout of the codes all on one list and it might be available now but was not when I originally used it.

Awesome to hear that you find GoCodes SO easy to use. that's our goal. Yes you can print out all the codes or a smaller list now.

LOVE IT, very helpful!!!

My company has been looking for this software for years!! We are so glad that we were able to finally find this. This has been the perfect tool for our sales team, to be able to track all the different inventory, The greatest advantage is it can be accessed on there phones!! This has been a true time saver. Its very user friendly, and easy to use! Love that you can upload your own images as well as put a pin on the map where the tag was last scanned, this has helped us locate and keep better tabs as well as organization to our inventory!!

Pros

Every thing!! I do love how we are able to customize pretty much everything to our needs

Cons

The thing that I found interesting is that the app runs different from android to iphone. I personally have an iphone and like the feature where i can check in/ out multiple tags at once, I cant find that on the android version..?

Great constructive feedback. We will take a look at getting the multiple tag scanning and update included in the Android app per your feedback.

easy, fast, efficient

asset tracking. Keeping track of warranties, maintenance, etc.

Pros

I like that it is so easy to use. Easy to have others use the scan function on phones, etc. Easy to use app function, easy to download. Report functions are helpful for sending product information to other vendors for licensing, etc.

Cons

I wish I could add more people to the admin list to be able to scan in/out. I sign people up to be able to scan in/out for me, but have to keep track on who is current and who may not need their usage right now.

Simple and solid asset management software

For a basic use case of smaller organization, I would recommend GoCodes. It is not however designed for large or global use cases according to experience with the trial. GoCodes takes a product approach and does not really customize their software too much.

Pros

Mobile app was easy to setup and use for basic operations, such as scanning, checking in and checking out assets. Also, even the trial version allowed for generating your own QR codes.

Cons

I tried out the trial version, which only supported very simple use cases. RFID, magnetic stripe, NFC or EMV chip were not supported. Also the user interface supported only global views, it was not possible to maintain several asset tables. Also batch management was not very intuitive or easy to implement in the trial version. API documentation was not very public, I did not really understand why endpoint documentation was not publicly available, as is the case with many other products.

Thanks for the detailed review and feedback. GoCodes is designed for small to large sized organizations, it looks like your project was for a very large global organization with very robust and complex requirements so not the best fit for our solution in your case. Many of the features you mentioned like RFID are planned for future releases too.

It was a breeze to implement and start up

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to locate and check out assets for different uses. The ability to add a picture with the mobile app is an added bonus

Cons

UI needs refinement for the mobile app and the ability to have the stickers reapply after a time would be great

Thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. We always appreciate feedback from customers like you! We are always enhancing our software so watch out for the latest upgrades. In terms of labels, great idea, we will look into offering reusable labels.

Awesome Program To Help Keep Track of Inventory

We are a small lutheran school in Tomball Texas that has implemented a 1 to 1 program with our 5th through 8th grade. We needed a system for keeping track who was issued what device. GoCodes has been a major part of our technology plan and has made us a much more organized and productive team

Pros

Ease of use, barcode feature, ability to run reports

Cons

No real time location tracking

New to Asset Tagging

Todd, my Representative went well over and beyond to assist me with my inquiries, set up and questions. He had incredible patience and explained everything very well. Excellent customer service was one of the main reasons we selected the product.

Pros

Simplicity of design. Speed of adding assets

Cons

Technical support, user instructions are not easily accessible and found. Be able to add existing picture from mobile app instead of taking a picture.

Hello Sonja, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. We're pleased to hear you love the simplicity and ease of use. Have you tried using the Knowledge Base which has a great set of articles that answer all the most common questions? For adding pictures from the mobile app. You can add existing pictures and edit them on Android and we are planning on adding this feature to the iOS app later this summer.

Great for the money

I had a lot of music equipment that I needed to track from band to band. Being able to scan everything with my phone has been great!

Pros

Value - it does everything I need it to do for a fraction of the price. Still customizable and easy to use

Cons

Backend could be a little easier to navigate, but it's not bad at all.

Hello Mike, Wow, thanks for such a positive review.

Quality software

We have had great luck, but some features that would be helpful to the software would really make this a top notch product.

Pros

The software is easy to use, support is great and system functions well.

Cons

Lots of features that would be helpful, easier to load new assets with quick scanning, app on the phone to allow scanning in assets to inventory quicker

Hello, thanks for providing your feedback on GoCodes. Did you know you can scan and make copies of assets to speed up the time to enter assets in the system? We also have a bulk upload feature to help new customers get started.

Easy, fast, efficient

No more manual data entry into spreadsheets. Set the information one time and scan from there, super easy!

Pros

Easy to use APP, easy to use Website, easy to learn. Helpful customer support staff. Easy approval process for label design.

Cons

I would like to bea ble to personalize the look on the app. For example, simplify the information that shows when scanning.

Thanks Natalie for the review, did you know you can hide unused data fields in the app by updating your settings? Let us know if you need assistance with this.

Easy & Efficient

Overall I found the software very user friendly.

Pros

The organization it brought to our inventory at multiple locations.

Cons

What I liked least was the app user. It doesn't let me sign in with my login in so I'm left to use the desktop version.

Hello Kelly, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use! You should be able to sign-in on your mobile app with the same user ID and password as the web software. Please check our knowledge base for more information or contact support@gocodes.com