Greetly Receptionist Reviews

4.95/5 (61 reviews)

Pros
  • It just works.
  • Prompt services
  • Saved a ton of corporate expense and helped customer engagement.
  • It's a set it and forget it tool, once configured there is very little that needs to be done on the administration side.
Cons
  • Nothing. Fantastic product all around.
  • Wish we would have found out about Greetly sooner!
  • I am using this app and I didn't find anything rubbish in it. It is indeed easy to use and easy to access the app.
  • Our actual receptionists now have no excuses as to why what happened to those who enter our building as it is all logged. Not really a con from an administration side.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Karla Nash

A simple solution for a huge problem

Reviewed 2018-03-05

I could improve my team's work and mine. My clients are happy with this app too.

Pros
It is really easy to use and intuitive. Me and my clients use it every time. I'm glad I find it becasue I could improve my work as a community manager.

Response from Greetly

Karla, so glad Greetly has been the perfect visitor management application for you and your visitors. Thank you for the review.

David Millstein

Great product

Reviewed 2016-06-29

We recently employed Greetly to improve our reception experience. Feedback from both employees and visitors has been excellent. Greetly took just minutes to setup and visitors have found it to be easy (fun even) to use.

Response from Greetly

David, Thank you for the positive words, we appreciate GenVR's business. We are also thankful for the vote of confidence that comes from being selected by a company working on leading edge technology. Thanks again.

Anonymous

Set it and forget it, but really don't because it's fun to play with.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-29

Setup and configuration was a breeze, I had our devices up and running in no time. Our company opted to get 3rd party stands with some tablets we had on hand, this increased setup time as I had re-invent something I knew already existed through Greetly. I'd recommend just purchasing/leasing equipment through them to keep things more simple.

Cons

Response from Greetly

Thanks for leaving such a great review of Greetly. We are glad we Save Your ADMINutes for you and your receptionists.

Drew Mitchell

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2016-07-06

Due to budget changes, we recently launched Greetly here at the business school. We are very happy with the product and expect more departments to launch Greetly soon.

Pros
It just works.

Response from Greetly

Thank you for the glowing review. We are honored that NYU / Stern selected Greetly as their visitor management system and that you think so fondly of the product.

Henrik Damian

Great customer support at our start-up

Reviewed 2016-11-17

As a startup in the Real Estate sector, we are using Greetly for our clientele appointments and this has given us a Great customer support, in a more efficient and friendly manner.

Response from Greetly

Thank you for the kind words Kenrik. We appreciate the opportunity to support your company and your visitors.

Irfan Khan

Indeed a customizable excellent app.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Pros
I was really anxious about getting this app, I was requiring to improve my work. My firm Pergament Home Centers manages our clients very easily. This App is serving to keep us touch with us and all our clients

Cons

Response from Greetly

Thanks Irfan for taking the time to leave a positive review of Greetly's visitor check in app. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your visitors.

Drexy Allen

Speedy customer care and prompt

Reviewed 2016-10-05

Greetly has expressed a good customer care and the bright future for technology as a tool that will help us in our adverts and promotions agency . The services at our reception have improved with the help of Greetly . The receptionist says work has improved in the recent weeks.

Pros
Prompt services

Response from Greetly

Thank you Drexy. We appreciate your positive review and Greetly and are honored to serve your organization.

Marie Anistone

Improving Our lands office

Reviewed 2016-10-04

The Software is aiding in the proper customer handling with the appointments being handled well at our Lands office, this is making the work easier and the clientele is improving by the day and this means Greetly has had a positive impact on the daily operations.

Response from Greetly

A sincere 'thank you' Marie for the favorable words about Greetly. We appreciate the chance to serve your firm and your visitors.

Zack Hanebrink

Greetly makes us more efficient

Reviewed 2020-02-12

Pros
Ease of use, tools our organization needed to keep inbound visitors organized without any one person necessarily needing to "own" front door management.

Cons
Wish we would have found out about Greetly sooner!

Response from Greetly

Greetings Zack! On behalf of the entire Greetly team, we are so glad you are making the most of your visitor management system. And quite thankful you took the time to leave us a review. Please contact us anytime we can improve your experience further.

Erick Werfel

This was exactly what I was needing!

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Greetly help my patients to make appointments and organize their schedule and mine in an efficient way.

Pros
It's making my life easier, and I have improved my services thanks to this. My patients and I are more happy now. This app is wonderful and a very easy to use.

Response from Greetly

Thank you Erick for choosing Greetly and for taking the time to leave this kind review. We are honored to support your good cause and your patients.

Gabriel Lembeck

Fantastic Product!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-02

Pros
Saved a ton of corporate expense and helped customer engagement.

Cons
Nothing. Fantastic product all around.

Response from Greetly

Thank you for carving out some time to leave Greetly a 5-star review. It is a pleasure to serve Balentine and your visitors.