HorizonWeb Reviews

HorizonWeb

Cloud Based Trucking and Fleet Management Software (TMS)

HorizonWeb

Review Summary

4.3

Best Cloud Based TMS

Pros

HorizonGo helps us keep up and the mobile app is great

Cons

compared to past software it's better in every way

President

I really feel there is very little recommendations needed, however it would be helpful if there was some way to have on line training available to make sure all the system is being properly utilized without sending someone to actually come to the site.

Pros

Considering the entire Woodfield operation is my responsibility. My goal is to find personnel and programs that will assist us operating in the most efficient manner. I believe the Horizon products have helped me manage our business from booking the load to managing our equipment and personnel. In my opinion customer support couldn't be better. They have very knowledgeable and courteous personnel to handle our needs. Over the years Horizon has stayed current with the ever changing world of transportation.

Cons

Occasionally upon special requests of service (i.e. EDI) seems to take too much time, however, if I have stressed the urgency of a customer, MTI has been accommodating.

We've had it for a long time. Lots of integration in 12 years.

Pros

Ease of use! Once you learn it - it is so easy from booking the loads and sending it to the trucks. Support team is awesome! They've always been there for us and have helped us in many ways.

Cons

So much data to run through - I wish it was faster. Could be faster on a whole. We have new equipment so maybe we need to archive some data. I will notify customer support for help.

Horizon Good Fit for Tindall

I would highly recommend MTI's Horizon software to any trucking/transportation company that is trying to simplify their overall process while using a reasonably priced customizable software.

Pros

As the title implies the Horizon software has been an excellent fit for us. It has drastically reduced the amount of paper we use as well and simplifying both our dispatch and billing processes. The customer service department is always more than willing to go out of their way to solve any problems we have had. Also the companies attitude towards its customers has worked very well with us. We have customized some of the features ourselves, however, the group at MTI was always there for us when we needed their assistance.

Cons

Some aspects of the software aren't very easily customizable. And some of the custom fields were vey difficult to use.

Great Product - better upgrade

We have used Horizon for dispatch, payroll and billing for over 10 years now and have been quite satisfied and suggested it to "friendly" competitors. We are quite happy with the support and updates over many years

Pros

The Horizon Team has been quick to help us customize their product to our specific needs, we are able to customize at will. We are able to track everything, billing, payroll, equipment locations, you name it. Also the ability to grow as the fleet grows and adapt to new technologies is great. The product has stayed in step with the customer needs/market driven requirements as they have constantly changed over 10+ years.

Cons

reports can sometimes be tricky to produce and reproduce, but with the new SQL version, this appears to have been cleared up.

Horizon Software Package

This is a very effective, efficient software that I have no trouble recommending to anyone in any type of business.

Pros

Horizon Dispatch, Trip Settlements, Billing, Circle of Service, Trip Interface, etc all work together to enhance business applications, to increase productivity, and to minimize costs.

Cons

I cannot really think of any negatives.

Ameri-LIne

Great overall product.

Pros

Best customer support in the industry.

Cons

Only shortcoming is with the reporting features.