Housecall Pro Reviews

4.71/5 (1,315 reviews)

Carleen Heminger

We were told we could make "tweeks" to personalize it to our business - not so AT ALL!

Reviewed 2017-05-14

Frank Ambrosino

Housecall is a good vision, not always well executed.

Reviewed 2018-06-01

It allows me to dispatch for my contractors1. Website Interface 2. The ability to see my statistics 3. The general user experience on the website.

Misty Yates

Can't create statements from this software. Still need Quickbooks. Does not eliminate hours of bookkeeping as promised due to this.

Reviewed 2016-11-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I am still using Housecall Pro. I am very disappointed that my small company of 5 underwent changes in software to only encounter more problems and hours of troubleshooting on top of the bookkeeping that will not sync over to Quickbooks. The system freezes up several times a day, on both the desktop version and the mobile app. We have reset, cleared cache, logged out and in. None of this seems to matter. The pay link is useful, but Quickbooks has this too. The gps is useful and dispatching calls to our HVAC and maintenance technicians. One supervisor told me he would get to the bottom of our issues and I haven't heard back from him. At one point, I was told I had actually uncovered glitches in their software, and to please be patient. I think Housecall Pro still has a long way to come. Ease of dispatching addresses and service calls to technicians.

Michael Siani

Nice staff, sub par product.

Reviewed 2017-12-28

They are nice people, and the email and text features are spot on. But the program is limited with odd rules.

John Bunyard

Good bones but needs some work.

Reviewed 2016-09-15
Review Source: Software Advice

My favorite feature is the way that Housecall contacts customers when the technicians are on their way and the way it allows you to set up email campaigns to contact them afterword for reviews or follow up offers.

Rex Anderson

Not Happy with Getting Started

Reviewed 2017-04-03

Uploading a large customer database has not been easy. Slow response times from customer service and bogus answers like you can only upload from a Mac Computer haven't been helpful. Still not sure if we are going to be able to make this work. Auto Texting and mailing, Instant Updates, pictures

Seyda Acevedo

Best scheduling software.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

The benefits I received from this software is that everything is organized. My clients are organized and their schedule. What I like the most about this software is that it's easy to use. Everything is organized with a calendar, customer, and price list section. I love that I could use HouseCall to book my Facebook, website, and Yelp clients. Customer service is also great they always answer my questions right on time.

Lisa Oglesby

Difficult to use for HVAC.

Reviewed 2017-09-30

Field is kept abreast of current and historic information.Customer history; field's ability to have updated info. I don't have a minimum of 100 characters of good things I like about this software.

Stephane Ifrah

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-01-28

Purchased subscription, had many issues and tech support was so bad that I cancelled the subscription Cheap

Mark Squire

it is a mixed bag

Reviewed 2016-09-21
Review Source: Software Advice

the Mobil scheduling notification is a very good feature.

Jimmy Jimmy