HouseCall Reviews

4.73/5 (2,063 reviews)

Brian Egan

Housecall Pro Getting Better With Age.

Reviewed 2019-09-24

We are a small HVAC service and install company. Using Housecall Pro has been a positive experience. It has greatly improved scheduling for both customers and employees. A/R has been a very positive aspect. Integration with QB has made the accounting side of the business cleaner with less conflict. We are now beginning to use the service contract feature. HCP support always respond in a timely fashion and are always seeking to improve.

Jennifer Davis

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-09-23

MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

William Kamstra

Why House Call Pro

Reviewed 2019-09-21

My availability calander being available to customers who visit my website is the number one reason I've doubled my business in the past year. I'm thrilled with it.

Ben Hilton

HCP listens

Reviewed 2019-09-20

We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. The Mastermind was helpful and we get the feeling they overall care and are out there to make us better. Our clients rave about the omw's and finishes communication. I love texting through the app (although I wish you could see/use that from the desktop). It simply makes us look more professional and it usually works... which is more than I can say about other services.

Barry Cantrell

House call review

Reviewed 2019-09-20

App use experience is phenomenal. I have written estimates In a time crunch in the driveway of the customers house b4 a sales meeting. While not ideal, the ability to have something for my client rather than nothing is all the difference. Only Houscall makes this possible.

Boo Torres

Clients LOVE it!

Reviewed 2019-09-13

I love that it talks to quick books, but sometimes there are glitches that my book keeper can't figure out without an HCP rep. I love how easy it is to use on my phone.

Roger Tully

Gets easier to use and better everyday. Support from the company is amazing, they are alway evolving

Reviewed 2019-08-30

HCP is giving me time to market and feels like a partner or mentor to our continued growth and success.

Kathryn Santorineos

Makes my job so much easier!

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Before Housecall Pro, my previous employer had stacks of paper invoices she was trying to collect on and manually texting out service calls to each of her in-field technicians EVERY DAY. I was hired specifically to help implement an easier way to operate her small but growing HVAC company. I started research on the different software available and even trialed two before I came across Housecall Pro. One week after implementing and training our technicians we saw a significant improvement in communication between staff and customers as well as collecting on invoices. I was so pleased with Housecall Pro I recommended it to a family member who also has an HVAC company out of Phoenix. I now work remotely for him and cannot be more thrilled that I am again working with Housecall Pro. Thank you for such awesome customer service and a great overall product. This software was perfect for the small service-based business's I have had the pleasure to work with.

Mike Morrow

A review of Housecall Pro CRM

Reviewed 2019-08-28

It is much easier to look up phone numbers, addresses, and prior work orders within Housecall Pro vs. our former manual paper system. Also a good feature HC Pro provides is the ability to collect payments in the field which is probably more accurate and faster than other methods.

Jaime Lewis

Plumbing Dispatch Friendly

Reviewed 2019-08-20

I no longer have to fill out work orders or contantly update customers with arrival times and scheduling. The app does it for us! It's saved me a lot of time so I can focus on other aspects of our business and has pleased our customers greatly! It's showing from the increase of reviews! The ability to link to Google and QBO are two of the best features as well as the time I save on the phone with customers playing call tag, etc. In plumbing, we are able to edit the blocks of time for unexpected repairs that come up and prevent overbooking and add segments for ongoing WIP jobs. HCP has made my work streamlined from the start!

Christina Stollwerck

Common Sense Approach to Managing your Clients and Employees!

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Sometimes, using multiple software applications, to try and get one job done can be frustrating. Not so with HouseCall Pro. The customer service over chat is so quick and easy, as well as the "tips and troubleshooting" search -- any problems I am having are usually "self-generated." LOL!

Wayne Weeks

The best service management software for small to medium service companies.

Reviewed 2019-05-01

Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great! I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Julie Stallsworth

My HCP experience

Reviewed 2018-10-11

HCP has brought our business to the next level. We have been using the software for two years and have a very basic plan. Before HCP, we were keeping our appointments in a spiral calendar and customer information was difficult to maintain. With HCP, we have been able to better track our customer activity and history. One of the newer features that I find interesting is the lifetime value of the customer. This is giving us some insight into how much revenue our customers generate. I am considering upgrading to the next level of HCP to begin accessing some of the marketing tools that HCP promotes.

Denise Henman

HOUSE CALL PRO

Reviewed 2018-08-16

I like HouseCall Pro very much on the desk top version and would definitely recommend the program to others. I would not recommend the mobile version at this point only because of the issues I have stated. I hope that in time the mobile version will catch up to the desk top version for the ADMIN to be able to conduct business whether in the field or in the office.

JULIE HILL

This software changed my life and kept my relationship together!

Reviewed 2018-05-04

it makes my job way easier AND we were able to have a paperless office.

Rebekah Butler

Combined most of my programs into one

Reviewed 2017-12-12
Review Source: Software Advice

We are a commercial cleaning business and have been in business for almost 20 years. For the last few years we have been transitioning from paper to digital. We have multiple employees, that are private contractors. They work at several locations. Each location has it's own pricing. Most times any additional services or charges added to a job are reported back with in a day or two. We were using a paper calendar for on the go access, that was then copied to a shared online calendar. That information was entered into an invoicing program and invoices were emailed via a private email account. The process from work ordered to invoice sent could take up to a week depending on when our employees got back with information about the job. Going into this next year we decided to try an "all in one" program. Housecall Pro so far has been great! It has most of the features we need. I love the app feature that comes with this program. It pings the employee when a job is assigned. Reminds them of upcoming work, gives directions to the location and lets them add details, pictures, or services to that job on site. My workload has been cut significantly, allowing me to get to other administrative demands finished that usually get pushed into my weekend. Having the calendar, employee assignment, clients, services, and invoicing all in one place is amazing. I've had to make some adjustments and "tricks", since it is a basic program. But nothing enough that's made it difficult to use. Overall it has taken a good amount of stress and transition from our plate. For single users to a company with multiple employees, this program can do a lot for you.

Cameron Heidrick

Long time User Review!!! Love this App and Company

Reviewed 2017-06-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been a user since House Call Pro went national with their service. I don't have anything but good things about the company itself and the app/software! First, the app is for the phone works flawlessly and has improved so much since I first started. (aka awesome development and customer service team behind the app). The latest feature that I love is the employee time tracking feature! They can clock in and out right in the app! and the report for that is simple and user-friendly! I have 1 employee and looking to add another and this solves that huge time tracking issue I was having because they listen to their pros. Now that doesn't cover what my customers have said to me about how they like all the notifications and email reminders and text alerts and so on and so on. This adds so much value to my company. Communication with customers is I think #1 in service based business' and House Call Pro knocks it out of the park! Also great customer service. Great development speed. They are always getting feedback from their pros and using that to put the more requested features to the top of their development roadmap. I love that and have seen it over and over again the past 1.5 years or so I have been using the app.

Mike Byers

Almost There

Reviewed 2016-10-18
Review Source: Software Advice

I am a painting and drywall contractor in the Indianapolis area and have looked at about a dozen different programs to help me run my business. The first thing I can say, is that it seems that no perfect program exists, since most are either too generic (difficult to tailor to my industry) or too cumbersome. I actually "used", as in, not really, Builder Trend for a period of time, but found it to be way more than I really needed. Method CRM was another, but it seemed too difficult to master. Several of my coleages in the industry are using estimating software, in addition to Basecamp, Pipeline Deals and other things. Since I am a one man operation, I have to do everything from sales to production to marketing to billing, so time is at a premium for me and I needed a solution that was easy enough to learn. I also needed a program that would synch with my Quickbooks online (another imperfect program, but its what I know) and allow me to function in the field. I eventually stumbled upon HouseCall Pro and was impressed enough to give it a shot. Right from the start, I found it easy to learn. In fact, I signed up, had my personalized tutorial and three hours later was writing my first estimate in the field on it. I will highlight the pros and cons in the fields below, but I can say that this is a company that is constantly improving its product. I get the sense that they want to be able to provide a one stop program. I say that because I have had conversations with one of their specialists and he was asking me what else would I like to see them doing to improve. They have a chat bubble online (at your desktop only) that is available most hours and they connect quickly with helpful answers. My biggest beef with this program is that they are spending a lot of time building new features into the program when I think they should be tweaking existing features. For example, there is an auto responder email feature that you can set up for as many emails as you like, but they have not included an option to include hyperlinks in the emails. I am sending out a survey form and also a review request form, in which I have created the links, but the customer is forced to copy and paste in order to access these. Unfortunately, I am getting zero responses because a hyperlink would be easier. All in all, I think HouseCall Pro is on the right track, but they have a way to go before they can live up to their true potential.

Kenneth Nicholas

FSM, CRM and Appointment Scheduler - All in one!

Reviewed 2016-01-13
Review Source: Software Advice

For 18 months we were looking for a software that could do three things: 1. Manage our customer database (CRM) 2. Schedule appointments and send automatic reminders to customers 3. Assign and dispatch employees to jobs (Field Service Management) It seemed every software was designed to do one, MAYBE TWO, of these things, but no software could do all three. Then we found HouseCall Pro. It seemed almost too good to be true, but HouseCall does it all for us. We haven't looked back. 1. App for field technicians is awesome! Best I've seen. 2. Strong and powerful integration with Google -- autofills addresses and integrates with Maps. 3. Automatic e-mail reminders sent to customers. 4. Postcard marketing campaigns. 5. Quickbooks compatible. 6. Incomparable customer service. They have a friendly, helpful and intelligent group of people working for them. They are always there to listen to requests and solve problems. The messaging app within the desktop software lets you communicate with them directly anytime. They always seem to respond within mere minutes. 7. They are constantly releasing updates and improvements to the software. It gets better with every release and it shows they really listen to customer suggestions!

Grant Schoenberger

The absolute best software platform for small service businesses.

Reviewed 2015-12-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I own and operate a small plumbing company in San Diego and I have been searching for a product like housecall for years. Yes there are competitive products on the market and I've tried them all. The main problem for the other products was the disconnect or lack of care for the user's (me) feedback. I would find an issue with the software that prevented me from running my business the way I needed to and when I voiced my issue, the response was vague at best but usually nonexistent. My experience with housecall has been the exact opposite. EVERY time I have had an issue or needed help, they have been IMMEDIATELY responsive in helping me to resolve an issue and even develop their product further to improve all aspects. Years ago when we transitioned from the old carbon triplicate paper invoices to electronic means, I had to use a different kind of software for each business task i.e. invoicing, scheduling, dispatching, processing credit card payments, taking photo records for completed jobs, sending appointment reminders and thank you notes, etc. Now, I have ONE software platform that I use for EVERYTHING! HOUSECALL! It does everything I need it to do. It's made my life and business run more efficiently than ever before and the best part is that they're constantly improving it! Almost every week there is added functionality, fine-tuning and improvement on an already fantastic product. If you have a small service company, you would be mistaken to look elsewhere for your field management software. Simply stated... Housecall does it best!

Katelyn Montez

Housecall Pro is changing our business for the better!

Reviewed 2015-10-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Our main concerns were to appear as professional as we can. We own a small HVAC company in CA. Its just me, my husband, and a hired hand. I got tired of entering paper invoices and worst of all loosing them >,<. We started with a software that did our pricing for us based on our industry. I will tell you it was a nightmare. They charged us per line on our invoices and the bill just range up. It seemed impossible to get ahead with that software. I won’t name names to avoid shaming them. When i heard about HCP i decided to do a demo. I was astonished at how much value was actually in the program. included was email marketing to keep in touch with our current customers, smooth connectivity with Quickbooks Online (no more entering invoices) yay!, they send email reminders to clients, they let clients know we are on our way, and tons more. Not only that but customer service is SOOO easy to get ahold of. I almost never have to wait more than a few minuets to get a response via chat. Its fantastic. Its the best software we have used AND its only 1 low monthly fee. We don’t get charged per invoice or customer. so its really a limitless software and for the price its a steal. They even charge less than paypal for processing credit cards! We couldn’t be happier. If your thinking about going with Housecall Pro just do it! -new features added all the time -we look professional to our clients -free email marketing included with your subscription -you can set up unlimited campaigns for email to tailor to each group of clients -test messages sent to customer to remind them of appointment and that we are on our way -great estimate and invoice set up -easy to reach customer support -low monthly fee (and even lower if you pay upfront) - syncs with quickbooks (no entering invoice data yay!) - customers can be imported directly from quickbooks online so everything is together. -can get a signature on invoices -all invoices are emailed to customers when job is complete ---The list seriously goes on

Sean Terry

Couldn't survive without Housecall Pro

Reviewed 2019-05-25

Housecall Pro streamlines my entire customer interaction. The software maintains my customer database, and my customer history. Housecall Pro handles all my scheduling. Housecall Pro sends reminder emails to my customers and makes it easy to notify my customers as to my location on the day of service. Housecall Pro handles my invoices and makes it easy to collect payment. After the work is complete, Housecall Pro sends follow-up emails to my customers to help maintain customer loyalty. Housecall Pro also integrates with Quickbooks making my bookkeeping a breeze. Housecall Pro makes owning a business so easy!

Dennis Hall

Cost effective

Reviewed 2019-03-06

The system has enabled me to manage the techs schedule and time keeping. Setting up appointments is fairy easy but I have to assign every tech to all jobs because they can't see other jobs other than one's scheduled to them.

Jennifer Maria

Great solution!

Reviewed 2019-09-24

100% better than what we had before. We love it.

Paul Little

I've used HouseCall Pro for 1 1/2 yrs. It has reduced many of the daily tasks running my business.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Scheduling and invoicing jobs, automatic text reminders to employees and customers about upcoming work, email and postcard follow up with customers, Online booking for website and FB pages, invoice tracking, earnings tracking, etc, etc, etc, all kinds of tracking. HouseCall Pro customer service is fantastic. Ease of use. There's almost zero learning curve. You just dive right in and start using it! And if you can't figure out something, help is generally only seconds away, at the most a few minutes. And they speak real English, not Geekspeak! They have a great Facebook group. I've learned so much about business tips and strategies from other members all over the country it's unbelievable. It's like I've been introduced to a whole group of people who share the same struggles in operating a business and everybody on the group helps everybody else. HouseCall Pro is always adding more improvements and integrations with other services. The people at HouseCall Pro listen to their members and are constantly making it better and better. I own a plumbing business and have invested in hundreds of great tools for doing my work, but I'd have to say HouseCall Pro is the best tool I've ever invested in. For the first time, I'm in control of and working on my business. It no longer controls me. I've added one new truck and service tech this year and looking at an additional cost at least, in receipts this year. Couldn't have done it without HouseCall Pro.

Aaron Guzman

Awesome software

Reviewed 2019-08-29

9.9 out of 10 experience since day one using the software.

Brent Colquitt

Housecall Pro - Save Time & Money

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Complete time savings all the way around. The ability to look as professional as possible with the look of the estimates and invoices, on my way functionality, email and text invoicing, automation with texts for reviews after the job is finished, and getting paid in a timely manner. One of the othe big benefits is the HCP Facebook group - so many people helping each other, not just with HCP questions and suggestions, but also with general business questions and knowledge. HCP takes it to another level and is reasonably priced for all the features and functionality!

DAMION PALLASCH

House Call is Great! But some very critical elements are not being implemented

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Scheduling, invoicing, and accounting is Very easy to use. Ability to TAG customers and Tag Jobs is awesome!

Charlton Lee

Carpet Services

Reviewed 2019-03-28

Housecall Pro is a substantial solution for the money where the requirements are for dispatching a fleet for residential/commercial customers, and all the way through payment integration. Despite my lengthy Cons verbiage, Housecall Pro really saved the day for my new company. We and our customers really like the solution !

Jeremy Shouse

Wow Your Customers!

Reviewed 2019-08-20

It gives my customers a great service experience to help separate me from the heard. They love the constant communications and updates instead left wondering if someone is actually coming or not. The find comfort in seeing a photo of the service tech who is arriving and when, the full invoice, attached photos, payment and notes of the service all sent to their email saving paper. It allows any of us to look up customer service records after hours instead of making them wait until normal business hours for answers.

Anonymous

Good start but needs work

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Overall at first glance it looks good, feels good and gives you a warm and fuzzy while you have someone guiding you. It is not super user friendly though. I have run across situations where it takes longer to do one thing than it should. A 5 yr old should be able to figure it out simple enough. If they can’t, it’s too complicated. In my design class in college, KISS was harped on repeatedly. Don’t make it simple for you to use but for someone not as smart as you.

Patrick Goodman

Let’s go to the next level

Reviewed 2019-08-20

We have used electronic invoicing since 2010. Last spring as a company I knew we had to look towards a cloud based system. We had already switched to a competitor of HCP and it wasn’t working out for us. Some of our requirements when looking for a new invoice company was to be cloud based, be very Innovative, and to be stable with a long term vision, yet innovative and adaptable to a quickly changing world. We found this in Housecall Pro. They have a vision and leadership to guide people in the service industry willing to change into a new changing economy. Our Spring sales numbers increased 120 percent when comparing 2018 to 2019 and I give all the Workflow Managment credit to the HCP program. We could not have done this without a efficient way to manage. They are also over the top when it comes to customer service. 5 ⭐️ s

Dalton Lay

Life Saving Software

Reviewed 2019-09-01

I have been able to save hundreds of hours this year just by using Housecall Pro by not having to handwrite 100+ invoices every week, track who has/has not paid, and countless other things. One of the best things Housecall Pro has been able to provide me for my business is a next level professional look which words cannot describe how beneficial this is. I HIGHLY recommend Housecall Pro to any small business and even a large established business

Rick Peterson

It Does What We Need

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Our main purpose in trying HCP was to find a way that our field crews could easily take photos of each job and share them with the office. In the past each crew had been texting me photos all day long and it was my responsibility to then email them to myself and save them on the company server. That got old after about 4 hours. I saw that HCP would allow our crews to take photos with their phones, and they would instantly and easily be available through the web portal at our office, or anywhere else - desktop or mobile. At the time, the basic plan was free, so it was a no-brainer for me. I love that you can keep track of and view customer history and put notes about each customer, each job, and each visit to a customer's home. We haven't fully utilized this function yet, but it would be incredibly helpful. The main part of my job is scheduling installations and planning routes for multiple crews each day. HCP does have a map feature that allows you to view all of your jobs, but the down side (for me, anyway) is that it shows you ALL of your jobs, past and present. I would love to see the ability to filter the jobs on the map to show just one day or a range of days to help in planning efficient routes. The lack of this feature forces me to use Google Maps in addition to HCP. I don't mind so much, but when a representative was trying to "sell me" on using HCP for all of our business needs, he was pretty adamant that it was an all-in-one program.

Jerry Williams

Very Good and Improving

Reviewed 2019-09-11

Housecall Pro is feels more like a partnership than a service and I look forward to continuing business with them.

Roger Lapham

House Call Pro is a Pro’s Pro App

Reviewed 2019-09-16

It’s pretty great...I have been able to maintain clients for repeat services a whole lot easier.

Wendy Prekas

It took O&M 2 years to find you (Housecall Pro0

Reviewed 2019-09-19

The overall experience has been extremely positive and to work with some of the nicest people on the planet who really care. We have been searching for over 2 years to find just the fit for us to handle all the moving parts to our service driven industry. By joining the Housecall Pro community, our new and improved business model has lead to more efficient operations thus affecting our bottom line. Who doesn't love money?$$$

Tim McIntyre

Good reliable software.

Reviewed 2017-01-27
Review Source: Software Advice

works well and is truly built for today's service provider. It is truly a paperless system and up to speed with today's technology. I enjoy using the software and it's very easy to grasp And is kept in is framed in a rudimentary form. There are some cons that I work around daily and issues I don't love but the price for a single user is very much.

Venita Henderson

Over all a very good experience

Reviewed 2018-02-15

We are able to eliminate the paper invoices and show when the tech arrived and finished if needed. This helps in a lot of areas. It also has helped us to see which invoices have not been received and /or paid as the case may be. Having a signature that we can email with the invoice is so helpful!

Aaron Wakefield

Home Tech

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Good timing.....I'm positioned to grow. HCP is a good tool. Makes life easier. I can do, on the fly!

Malcolm Shakespeare

HouseCall Pro is Simply Stunning!

Reviewed 2017-05-16

I have worked in the corporate software industry for more than 30 years. Most recently I worked at a major software supplier with big name major accounts with more than 30,000 licenses for some of their customers. My role involved all aspects of customer service, including corporate demos, involvement in the sale process and post-implementation customer service. The reason I started this review with that information is that I am actually blown away by the similarities between how HouseCall Pro treats it's customers in comparison. My business is just starting out with only a handful of employees but from day one my engagement with HouseCall Pro has been astonishing - in a very good way - with me receiving as much care and attention as I have been used to giving to my own customers in the past! The initial contact tried to understand the key points that I was looking for in the software before setting up a one-on-one meeting where those key points were shown to me in a live demo. The software itself is actually perfect for my business. The learning curve was a little different to what I expected but the support has been absolutely first class. The online help is excellent, but the online support chat window is phenomenal. The folks in support not only know their stuff, they respond quickly, help with the questions I have, and have a laugh along the way. What actually prompted this review was a more recent phone call to the support team. I had to leave the call before they answered. Totally unprompted, within 5 minutes, they had called me back to see how they could help. Now, THAT was impressive. I completed a lot of research prior to deciding to invest in HouseCall Pro. I made the right decision, without question, when I moved forward with HouseCall Pro. I highly recommend this product.

Robert Marotta

Great Service.

Reviewed 2019-10-07

My company and I are very satisfied with the overall efficiency this service provides for us. To overcome our one issue on the cons list, I got all of our management staff Ipads to be able to continue to work effortlessly in the field.

Asif Bakhsh

Excellent FSM for HVAC Contractors!

Reviewed 2019-09-14

Easy to implement and scale for smaller contractors. Loads of functionality that you can start using as you need it, and designed to be simple to setup and use. Love the product support and responsiveness of the whole HCP team. Excellent customer engagement through their Facebook group. It makes it easy to reach out to other users to discuss issues

EDWARD DESHOTEL

Glad to have found this software

Reviewed 2019-08-29

time right out of the gate. this software has a lot of potential to become an all in one suite to run the back office and then populate straight into quick books.

Lisa Buford

Outstanding Application

Reviewed 2019-03-21

I love the fact that Housecall Pro will work with us to allow us to work at our own pace, and adapt to the way we work. They even have administered our requests of certain ways we would like for the App to work for our invoicing. They truly are an amazing Company. I have referred them to several people.

Scott Provost

Simple and User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-08-28

It "closes the loop" -- It allows our entire workflow to work seamlessly from the first contact the the "thank you" email. I no longer have to go behind all our service calls to complete them, send invoices or add material. The field tech can complete everything and take payment and the customer loves the experience of receiving the appointment reminders and especially the "on the way" texts.

John Massey

Easy of usage.

Reviewed 2019-09-20

I love the customizing ability to fit my needs. The program just works and text support helps keep it working.

Troy Koren

Great product, even greater people

Reviewed 2019-08-31

GREAT! Seriously! Even though we lost some pretty nice features in the switch, we have all the major features we needed at a MUCH more affordable price point. The customer service and blue bubble help is second to none.

Nicole Richardson

Overall I am happy with the software. I am looking forward to the changes yet still to come.

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Better communication between our business and customers.

Paul Bodine

Don’t choose a premium cloud solution for scheduling and invoicing without giving Housecall a good l

Reviewed 2019-09-18

Great support both technically and from a corporate level with live events they add value as a user of the product and as a business manager/owner. Tremendous commitment to support the “pros” that make up their customer base

Mike Bernhardt

Game Changer for my business

Reviewed 2019-08-29

It solve so much which I explained already having my customers data info all at the push of a button ready at my fingertips anytime anywhere is amazing!

Steven & Kristy Pepper

HCP is our HERO!!!

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Almost daily, one of us says, "I love HCP!!" We have been through several service software programs and NONE of them beat HCP!!

Abby Currie

Great Help!

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Great company and all employees are super helpful and nice! They respond quickly even in the evenings and weekends when there is a major issue!

John Thomas

A cool cloud-based tool to manage your field staffs and boost productivity.

Reviewed 2018-08-06

It’s basically a cloud-based field service management system that assists managers to schedule their tasks, send auto-reminders to their staffs regarding the pending and upcoming work with the task checklists. It also provides you real-time updates about their location. You can control all your employees from your mobile or from a remote location. The application has a Customer database, and you can confirm if a delivery is successfully done, or if transactions are done by field staffs by enabling response from respective clients. It has even helped us with the process of technician dispatch and online payment processing.

BROWARD "MARTIE" RIPPY

Housecall Pro is a great resource in our dispatching needs and the customer support is exceptional!

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Stream lining of dispatching and scheduling at a cost effective price.

Erica Ober

HouseCall Pro Review

Reviewed 2019-09-16

This program has made a huge difference in following our collections and keeping up with billing. We are able to create reports that we use daily from the dashboard. This has also been a fantastic app at keeping track of the scheduling at a much more efficient level. We are able to keep our different divisions separate by changing the color assigned to the techs.

Beth Egan

Online scheduling

Reviewed 2019-03-21

House call pro is an easy app to use. It took our company into the 21st-century and our customers love that they are notified when we are on our way and they get the confirmation of the appointment through their email. I love that I don’t have as much paperwork I ca House call pro is an easy app to use. It took our company into the 21st-century and our customers love that they are notified when we are on our way and they get the confirmation of the appointment through their email. I love that I don’t have as much paperwork! The invoice is emailed to them for their records. I love that most times we have a picture of their property that we can add notes to the customers profile or necessary pictures. We also like that the app allows the customer to pay with a credit card or pay online. The staff at Housecall Pro are always able to answer questions through the chat room and help me with any hiccups.

Sheri Dostal

Great, but lacking in features

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-31

So far I like it but I am really looking forward to improvements in features and hoping I don't get charged a whole lot more when this program is already quite more expensive than others that offer more features.

Frank Giles

Growing bigger with Housecall Pro.

Reviewed 2018-09-15

Discussed that in the first box. Overall it makes our company look more professional and organized with customers and with employees. It's all of the part in growing your company. For me it's about safety of my techs.knowing where they are at all times. Maybe a button could be added where help is required at the job site causing dispatch to get in contact with tech or notify supervisor. The faster someone can respond the better in most situations. Especially emergency situations. Overall I'm satisfied with Housecall Pro.

Mike Morrow

Great Service

Reviewed 2018-09-26

Overall the experience with Housecall Pro is wonderful and it is a great value for the money.

Mercedes Shaw

Makes our lives easy!

Reviewed 2019-09-19

We have been using House Call Pro for a few years now. The scheduling system is amazing and very easy to manage. We love how we can collect payments in the field with the same app as well as be able to edit an invoice in a customers home. It also makes training new employees easier because the app is so easy to use. This app saves us so much time and energy that we have more time to actually spend with our families and friends!

Kalee Beganovic

Housecall pro for life !!!

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Nothing can be lost like pen and paper, everything is easy to find now

Jennie McFadden

Affordable and Easy to use

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Great program, has improved efficiency and information sharing, and has made it easier for us to provide top notch customer service.

Janice Kosak

A Dobre (Good) Day with Housecall Pro

Reviewed 2019-08-31

My overall experience with HCP has been a very good business relationship. For any issues I have had with HCP I am able to research their site for troubleshooting first then proceed with their help line. I am currently working with HCP help line to set up my customer base to customize several customers that have several properties and report under the one customer. Very helpful customer support.

Kathy Wimberly

This is the program I needed

Reviewed 2019-02-25

I have been using Housecall Pro for four years for our property maintenance company. I would hate to go back to paper and pencil (and eraser!) scheduling. This keeps all my records for me, and makes it as easy as possible to send out invoices. I do have to explain how it works to clients, since I must estimate an amount to bill them when I put their job on the calendar, and they are sent a notice of the scheduling. But once they understand it's only an estimate, and I will adjust that to match the actual work done before I send the invoice, most people get it. The people who work the help desk are usually extremely helpful, whether it's figuring out what I'm doing wrong, or passing my wishlist for improvements to the engineers for the next update. I don't use the part that lets clients schedule themselves, because I need to be in charge of my crews and their time, so I can't speak about how that works. Basically, I love this program, and with a few more tweaks, it will be almost perfect. You should get it.

Scott Fowler

Housecall = Easy life

Reviewed 2019-09-01

I have been with Housecall for two years. I went from 3-8 employees in that time frame. It has been a huge tool in helping me do my best as a business owner and family man.

Lisa Kopp

HCP

Freda King

Great scheduler program

Reviewed 2018-09-27

Overall experience is good. Many good improvements since we started with HCP 3 years ago. Really appreciate an improved response rate to questions and the ability to research answers on their help pages.

Matthew Strader

Doubled our revenue this year!

Reviewed 2018-08-30

My experience has been the opposite of trying to push a wet noodle across a table. Which is how it felt running my business before

Ruth Flores

Every time I need help response are quick , very effective & knowledgable User Friendly Software

Reviewed 2018-04-26

With the help of this software we and our customers benefit, on our end we are expanding our business our customers are happy to have a system like this to communicate, we are more appealling for potential & new customers they feel that they are dealing with a company that conducts itself very profesionally and we feel more in control of our schedule and how we plan our day to day Bussiness.

Lance Blackford

House Call Pro - A Revolutionary Program for your Business

Reviewed 2015-10-30

Before HouseCall Pro our office was so disorganized! There were flaws in our scheduling system, but to add to the chaos, tracking estimates, jobs in progress, and making sure clients were billed properly consumed much of my day. As hard as I tried, I simply couldn’t keep up with it all. The moment we implemented HouseCallPro, my work life changed for the better. The built in appointment reminders and texting feature is one of our favorite features. It lets clients know when a technician is on the way. This feature also eliminates people forgetting about their appointment, which happened on a frequent basis prior to House Call. Another major bonus is the program itself is so user-friendly and simple to navigate. I was able to learn it in less than 24-hours. But putting all the technical aspects aside, to me the most outstanding feature is the live Help Chat. This nifty addition gives you a direct connection to the three designers of the program. Not only are they all awesome guys who are always extremely helpful, but they’re fun to talk to when you need assistance. One thing that’s blown our entire staffs mind is that not only do they help us figure out the program, they’ve gone in and made changes based on challenges we’ve faced – so House Call is evolving into the perfect program to meet our daily needs. We signed up for House Call in the summer which is our slowest time of year. As fireplace/chimney company our season is the fall/winter – so now I’m getting a real idea of just what an enormous difference this program has made in our daily operations. It’s eliminated client confusion over scheduled appointments, all our invoices are being paid on time, and the office is more organized than it’s ever been. If you’re looking for an affordable, effortless and efficient program to help transform your business, HouseCallPro is definitely the program for you.

Patrick Bautch

Housecall Pro has been a big help to my company

Reviewed 2018-10-16

I have a much greater level of organization with Housecall Pro. I like how it keeps track of customer information, invoices and who owes us money. Also, it gives my carpet cleaning and water damage restoration company a more professional image. Another thing that I like is the ease in making estimates and then emailing them to prospective customers. If the estimate is approved, I can easily make the estimate into an invoice. The development of Housecall Pro is ongoing and I like that it is getting better all the time. Thank you to everyone at Housecall Pro. Keep up the good work.

Alex Carswell

Excellent software, working through some growing pains.

Reviewed 2017-12-23

This software is amazing for scheduling jobs and payments in one convenient, cloud-based location. You can also make changes out in the field, send estimates, send invoices and do a whole slew of other things right from you phone. Excellent software and excellent value for any service based business.

Kareen McKenzie

Product is easy to use & helps us get a better picture overall of our business. CS is exceptional!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Seeing the big picture of our company's revenue and schedule all in one dashboard. It has been so easy to use and we are already seeing great improvements in our daily operations since we started using HCP. We have not done any of the training, but everything is pretty easy to use and whatever we don't know, the customer service agents on chat have been exceptional. Customers love to receive invoices and pay them itself. Customers respond faster to estimates and invoices because the platform/format is more professional/business-like rather than the pen/paper process we have been using. We are able to get a better idea of time management for staff and use the data for improvements in the office. (It is also helpful to determine which employees qualify for advancement.) We also love that we can hop on any computer to get our overview of the office operations.

Tyler Ely

Great program besides lack of customization options

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Dispatching my repair guys is the main thing that I love about the program. I no longer need to send them with a written list of "to-do's." All the info they need is on the phone app and I can add details in real time and re-arrange the schedule as needed without having to make a call and try to explain the new route. When they have a question, they add a photo of the problem to the job page and call, and I'm able to pull up the photos and go over the solution with them much easier.

Eugene Jasper

Compared to 2 years prior....amazing improvement!

Reviewed 2018-10-12

The benefit of being able to so many things from one browser window is great. I really appreciate your software and the fact that it allows me to have a few extra minutes, or sometimes even an extra hour or two during a busy workday, which enables me to get so much more accomplished.

Lenny Head

The best software for your service business period!

Reviewed 2018-09-19

HouseCall Pro helps with contact management, scheduling and billing which are the 3 top issues service companies have operating each day. As a sole proprietor, I can run my business, do the work and never worry about it!

Mindy Chaffee

We would definitely recommend Housecall Pro

Reviewed 2019-09-13

I love Housecall Pro! Not only is the system easy to use, their tech support is the best, bar none. Not even exaggerating. The chat online button is my best friend, especially in the beginning. They are always friendly, timely, and thorough. They will stick with me, until I completely understand how to accomplish what I need.

Carleen Heminger

Great tool for scheduling workers, collecting money and time keeping!

Reviewed 2019-09-17

I wasn't a happy camper at first. I wasn't involved in the purchase and found the software to be very restrictive - AT FIRST. After using it for several years now, I have found the to be very receptive to suggestions and have expanded on their great foundation all the time. They do care very much about their customers and will go above and beyond if needed to make you happy.

Jenny O'Neal

HouseCall Pro so much more than just software

Reviewed 2019-06-07

HouseCall Pro is really a partner that cares about the success of my business. They listen when we have issues, invest in support not just for the software but also for us as business owners. They exemplify the idea that if their clients are successful then their business is successful.

George Nickerson

Good Software, Excellent Support, Getting Better

Reviewed 2017-02-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Housecall Pro is a good piece of software and their customer service is excellent. They are continuously refining and improving the product and it has most of the features that I'd like. Everytime that I have a question, I start a chat and have gotten a response typically within minutes except when it is the middle of the night. Every question has been clearly answered.

ZACHARY CRIDER

Service Business must!

Reviewed 2019-06-07

I always encourage PROs if you don't like something wait a week and they will improve it. Really they respond and continue to improve all the time!!! I could not run my business without this software and it's only become better in the last 2 years.

Irum Jones

Excellent Software+ Great Team + New Features Frequently

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Support Team + Pro Network of Users + Our feedback is heard loud and clear

Amber Masucci

Love Housecall Pro

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Housecall Pro is extremely easy to learn how to use. It's often intimidating to learn a new software, but Housecall Pro made it so easy to learn how to navigate. Whenever I have a question there is almost always someone there to respond to my inquiry. You can chat with someone directly from the page you're on, and they can talk you thru the steps you need to take. Housecall pro is always updating & improving their software to make it work for all industries. It has made our paperwork side of the business go much smoother & take a ton less time. Invoices can be automatically created & emailed to clients at the push of a button, even when you're still at the jobsite. It also helps you keep track of what invoices have been paid & which are still outstanding. Wish we had started using it sooner!

Matthew Wanasek

House Call Pro Review

Reviewed 2019-04-01

I truly enjoy this software and its made a HUGE difference for my business and the perception it creates for my customers. I like having the quick online person to help with questions. I would prefer that when I get online that I can have someone call me right back if its a priority situation.

Heather Davis

Small HVAC company

Reviewed 2019-02-10

Overall the experience is good support seems to respond pretty quickly and typically has a good solution for whatever issue you're having software works very well of course like any other as long as you have a good cell phone or Wi-Fi connection and we really like how it keeps the customers involved and then sends them reminders as well as other emails to help boost reviews and customer service.

Jason Friend

Everything you need

Reviewed 2019-08-19

fantastic customer service and overall excellent product

Yosef Wassermann

Keep growing

Reviewed 2017-02-26

I am overall happy with the app , its versatility, design and accommodating features make it an overall trades man dream come true. The app needs work in the following areas. 1. Messaging: The customer message feature is clearly bugged and is therefore useless. (After reading a message it's still read as unread ) It is impossible to tell when a new messsge comes in due to this issue . 2. Guides I've often had issues finding certain tabs due to the intricacies of the app. When this happens I contact the live chat and they send me guides that are incomplete. This is again not only useless , but frustrating as it shows that your staff is having issues with the app as well. 3. Phone and staff support Since starting with the app I have found the customer support to be getting worse , the staff less knowledgeable. Once implemented in a business, The app becomes a very important role in efficiency, scheduling and transactions. Any downtime , discrepancy or bugs in the app can cause considerable damage to ones business. This is something that should be taken into account with regard to the importance of having a fully functional app with a support staff to back it up. That is how I choose what app to use.

Angela Moreno

Keeps me organized!

Reviewed 2019-08-30

HCP has helped free up my time so that I can focus on other important areas of my business.

Chet Ullrich

Helps us!

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Solid experience, be prepared to grow with these guys. Be flexible, they know what they are doing. I highly recommend.

Jamie Bolin

I fired my receptionist, book keeper and marketer before I even hired them!!

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Our business would not have survived the early stages without this software. We created a company before it's time and this software has wowed our customers letting us operate at very high efficiencies.

Tony Phillips

Excellent services

Reviewed 2019-08-30

I've dealt with other apps in my past, and this is by far the top of the line. I am grandfathered in.

Aric Anderson

Service Industries need to pay attention

Reviewed 2019-08-29

-Easy to set up and if you need help there is someone at HCP that can help. -Keeps us organized and profitable -Technology on the go (mobile app) -Price

JOSEF SIKELIANOS

Awesome CRM!

Reviewed 2019-09-14

Great customer services, always available and if they are not they let me know.

Robert George

We have used this program over a year now and HouseCall Pro has been AMAZING!

Reviewed 2017-12-28

We have used this program over a year now and HouseCall Pro has been AMAZING! This truly has taken our company to another level. We are a small HVAC company and this software allows us to communicate with our customers with alerts notifying our customers via email of the time and date the job is scheduled for and a text to the customer from the moment we click the on the way button, to the moment we complete our jobs, job reminders, follow up emails, etc. as well as texting options. HCP has increased our customer satisfaction. We can take and attach pictures to every job and the techs to view the entire history of each customer, collect payment either on site or the customer can pay direct online or via app. Customers are able to book online with the online booking feature. I can't say enough positive things about this program. Their customer service is second to none and improvements are made regularly at the request from their users. This company actually gets it!

Elizabeth Brown

Best Office Software

Reviewed 2019-10-28

Scheduling, payments being received at the time of the sale.

Laura Valantiejus

Dana's feedback

Reviewed 2019-09-24

We work with it on a daily basis. We really enjoy it and it has made our work so much easier. Please add quarterly billing so that we can get our customers that are billed that way into the system. Not all of them want to pay monthly, quarterly and yearly with a credit card. Most pay by check. I wish this would be allowed in the set up for service agreements. We just need the bill to go out at the first of the month so that they can mail it in. They are not wanting to use the option for CC.

Marco Cardenas

Awesome Technology

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Badass pump action freak show of a sotware. Nothing compares to it

Olga Lapka

All in One

Reviewed 2019-08-28

I like that I have everything in one system. All customer's records, notes, invoicing history, etc. Also, a great plus is that I can text estimates and invoices to my customers.

Kirk Herzog