Key Features of HSI Encompass
- Safety risk assessment
- OSHA recordkeeping
- Injury reporting
- Environmental risk assessment
- Occupational health management
- Environmental compliance
- Lockout/Tagout training records
- Safety management
- Online training course library
- Workplace safety training content
- Safety data sheet (SDS) database
- SDS authoring
- Onsite inventory & review
- Compliance management
- Chemical management & compliance
- Document management
- Policy & procedure management
- Revision tracking
- Document assignment
- Inspection reports
- PPE training records
- Noise exposure measurements
- HazCom plans
- OSHA 300 log
- Open & closed event tracking
- Trend & analytics reports
- DART calculations
Key administrative personnel are automatically notified in real-time of recordable events and near-misses, enabling trend identification and proactive safety management.
Chemical compliance and safety data sheet (SDS) management features include SDS authoring, a 24-hour emergency response hotline, and on-site chemical inventory audits.
Summit Training Source provides companies with a library of online workplace safety training and OSHA compliance courses, covering topics including Construction Safety, OSHA Construction and General Industry, Hazard Communications, Lockout/Tagout, and more.
Policy and procedure documents can be managed in a single location, with users able to track revisions, assign documents to OSHA CFR(29) codes, and ensure that workers can access the most up-to-date documentation.