All categories
Intellect

Highly intuitive QMS software with extreme configurability.

visit website

Intellect Reviews - Page 2

Powerful Compliance Solution

Intellect enables compliance for a wide variety of regulations and requirements. Ideal for standardization, audit trails, reminders and notifications, and custom reporting.

Pros

- No need for low level programming to build your data model and your database - Can quick build a web application and automate the business process it supports - Smart, competent, and friendly support team

Cons

Cannot think of any

Intellect Quality Management System

Pros

The product is easy to use and customize.

Cons

Integration with external data sources could be more robust.

Intellect review

We are still in the implementation phase so the business benefit is yet to be determined

Pros

I like the ability to customize the software to meet the company's business requirements and the ease at which this could be done The other item that made this software a top choice was the ability to configure the software without having programming experience

Cons

It is not as user friendly as other eQMS software solutions that I have used before There are some items that you have to configure each and every time instead of making them system items that can be configured easier (system fields, email notifications, etc.)

Shifting a praadigm

SO far mixed as outlined above. There was good momentum in implementing and now has stalled. I need assistance to get back on track and no extra finances to get there

Pros

With some basic customization, I like how easy it is to build what is needed and even OOTB the guidance given was intuitive and in line with the requirements of ISO 9001. I also like the attention and the support paid by our assigned rep who held our had through the process.

Cons

Unfortunately we lost our lead support for the software and no it falls on me to continue which I have yet to do. I do not know where to start. But we have an investment that must bear to fruition and I am hoping that this week I will be able to seamlessly continue where the former left out. What i like least that it was more difficult than i thought to just pick up where was left.

Great process automation software

Pros

Intellect Workflow is perfect for electronic building processes that support maintaining record compliance.

Cons

The document storage aspect of the solution could be more dynamic. Not enough keyword retrieval customization available.

Seriously Customizable

Intellect is very helpful, their staff is very friendly, accessible, and willing to help.

Pros

Intellect software is very customizable and because of that it has a wide variety of applications for customizing your workflow and being able to track your work.

Cons

very little to none prebuilt forms or templates that could be slightly modified to fit your needs. everything needs to be built from scratch.

User Friendly Software

It's been a good experience. Alice, the Support Team member that we had assisting us with implementation has been awesome!

Pros

This software is very user friendly and is easy to teach other how to use the programs. You don't have to be an IT master to be able to use it.

Cons

It would be nice if they offered a limited amount of free customer support after the initial set up. It would be nice to have something like 2 to 4 hours of free support every month.

Review of Entire Process Training through Build through Use

Pros

I like the Document and Data Control app, the Audit app and apparent complexity of the Program if it is needed. Now that those above me have completed the initial program build, I find it is very easy to use.

Cons

My opinion was that the Integration process of the Software with our Organization did not go as smoothly as it could have.

Intellect

Pros

Very collaborative software program that covers all areas of a Quality System that we currently use.

Cons

For only a few of the features, it was not extremely intuitive to navigate to the needed screen.

Pros

Moving towards eQMS system and going paperless.

Cons

We've experienced some technical issues including aligning different interfaces and setting up proper workflow. It requires technical expertise.

Excellent Product!

I'm excited!

Pros

The versatility of the product: you can use it for ... pretty much anything.

Cons

Setting up an app is very involved, but this is to be expected.

Limited use of product so far

Easy to work with so far.

Pros

I have very limited use of the product. We have yet to launch things here and i am scheduled to attend a training session at the end of august on the product.

Intellect

Pros

Initial setup and configuration are relatively straightforward.

Cons

Additional user guides for advanced features could be helpful.