Hybrent

Purchasing, inventory management and invoicing software.

visit website

Hybrent Reviews

Pros

The reports available are a value add and give Manager's visibility into the ordering practices of the Cost Centers they are responsible for. Customer Service is excellent too; very responsive.

EM

Eileen M.

The functionality is impeccable and flawless. The ease of operation is outstanding.

DD

Danny D.

My best feature of the system is the easy importing invoices to QB. The system is very friendly and easy to use.

LP

Leandra P.

Cons

My belief is that the Hybrent product was designed for small organizations (50 people or less) ordering for a handful of offices. Implementing Hybrent wrecked havoc in our accounting department.

SH

Stacy H.

The only negative thing I can say is that it's a shame we didn't know about Hybrent sooner.

Rebecca F.

No able to look up password and if autosaved not able to request an automatic passward.

AC

Adriana C.

4.8

Materials manager

It’s great

Pros

It’s easy to use it’s easy to use it’s easy to use

Cons

It’s sometimes crashes or freezes up. But not a big deal

Thank you, Tim! We appreciate your review and are super happy that you're enjoying using Hybrent!

I only had a few days to train with my predecessor. So most of this I have learned by trial and error. I feel there is a lot of untapped potential.

Pros

I use it daily for placing orders and processing invoices.

Cons

I am still new to my role. I would like to use it for creating PO’s logging implants and adding inventory. This has been hard to do.

Hybrent

Overall experience is great. The rep is phenomenal. She's extremely helpful anytime we need her and is very patient with sporadic questions from multiple people. She's great...and the system is robust as well.

Pros

The ability to place orders, receive orders, and integrate with QuickBooks where order, PO, and invoice needs to match. Streamlines the entire process.

Cons

Not having the ability to receive an order in Hybrent, but it not being added to inventory...meaning, we only want to track certain items and therefore only "scanning out" those items (more expensive ones). We are not scanning out cheaper items and therefore would t to not add to inventory when received. I understand version 2 will have this ability though.

Hybrent has done wonders with ordering, par levels and cost savings.

Pros

Hybrent has made a huge impact in ordering and cost savings.

Cons

It doesn't always show back ordered items or items that aren't available.

very user friendly

time savings!

Pros

The ease of 3 step order to invoice process, the one step ordering process, ease of opening additional pages for maintenance and functionality and the real time inventory action!

Cons

There is nothing that I like least from me as a user on Hybrent. It would be much better if more vendors used Hybrent (silimar to Besse and McKesson). I am looking forward to CuraScript and Cardinal coming on board.

Katie, thank you for your kind review! We're happy that you have been able to save time using Hybrent and are looking forward to continue to provide you value!

Center Supervisor

Pros

Easy to order ,easy to navigate, easy to approve

Cons

Thank you for your review, Adriana! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent and that it has made your procurement process easy! Our development team is always looking for feedback to make the user experience better and incorporate these changes in our software updates, so we appreciate your password feedback! In the meantime, if you ever need help resetting your password, contact your Hybrent User Admin and they can quickly get you back into your Hybrent account.

Hybrent Review

Hunter Trego has been outstanding. His availability and level of knowledge and HONESTY about the products strengths and weaknesses is refreshing. He is wonderful to work with.

Pros

It has helped us get control of our ordering and tracking of shipments

Cons

There needs to be more customizable reportings

Thank you for your kind review, Rick! We would love to help you customize reports that provide you with the information you need to make intelligent business decisions - thank you for your feedback as we're constantly making product improvements based on customer requests!

Hybrent is helping us turn the corner!

Everything about this system is fantastic! Our experience has been nothing but extraordinary. The rep and his team did a fantastic job holding our hands through the process and we couldn't do it without them.

Pros

The user functionality is amazing. It is easy to understand and use!

Cons

No con's so far! We have yet to find something that is not meeting our needs.

Thank you for an incredible review, Nick! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent and felt assisted throughout the entire process.

Hybrent is a very convenient and user friendly way for ordering supplies.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that all our supplies are in one place. Excellent customer support when a item is back ordered or rejected.

Cons

Sometimes it rejects the order of a certain item because maybe the wrong UOM was entered and it doesn't auto-correct itself

Calli has been a great help when problems arise.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use, most vendors are easily added, I like how items can be saved in the cart even after closing the program and customer service is prompt and helpful. I have not been able to test the inventory scanning system.

Cons

Items and orders are not updated as I would like. And it has been difficult to get Amazon punch out working.

Hybrent REview

Great experience.

Pros

The ease of use, and being able to order everything in one place.

Cons

In our office we do Not implement everything.

Hybrent

Pros

The ease of ordering all vendors from one site

Cons

Having to click on the order line and delete past product to enter the next, should let you order after you have selected the amount of the product on the first entry

Hybrent is very easy to use and I love the customer service team.

Pros

I like the ease of shopping many vendors at one time, this has cut down so much time placing orders that I can take that extra time to research and compare pricing to ensure I am getting the best deal.

Invoice

Pros

Import of invoices to QB streamlines the process

Cons

Invoices not always appearing timely in Hybrent

Cindy, thank your for your review! We're excited that you and your team at Manhattan SC have streamlined your process with accounting integration. Manual invoice upload turnaround time is 24 hours, but if it's ever longer please email our Customer Service team at cs@hybrent.com and we would be more than happy to help insure a faster turnaround! If invoices are coming directly from the vendor, the turnaround time will depend on your vendors invoicing timeline.

Hybrent

Pros

Invoices download directly into accounting software the invoices that are approved to pay

Cons

No detail on the invoices, with detail entered I don't usually have to try to find invoices for most questions that are asked for me to find answers...I would just pull up the invoice in the system.